Katie Price #376 Pie-Gate, Gate-Gate, KP Still Looks A State

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were in kp's smelly shoes, bankrupt, facing losing my home and kids I don't think my strategy for solving it all would involve slagging off my exes, yet again. It's all rinse and repeat, the only thing that changes is her face, hair extensions and delusions of getting her empire back.

Oh, and I 100% wouldn't rely on a dodgy social worker to sort it all out.
They're coming over from the dark side again!
1712827511936.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is so much going on atm with the video, the allegations, the Alicia IG thread etc.
But if any posters have time, please listen to the Alex interview. He comes across as very likeable, well spoken, and calm. The info he gives about KP is stomach churning. She actually records everyone she has a relationship with (including Pete) and has ‘sex files’ going back years. People don’t know they’re being recorded and she keeps them all as some sort of insurance:mad:. This is disgusting, abusive and criminal. There is something very wrong and twisted about a person who secretly records their partner during sex. KP has caused so much stress and harm to Alex, emotionally and financially. And it’s still going on, even though they were married for such a short time, didn’t have kids, and they split up over a decade ago:sick:
How she gets away with all this abuse is sickening. If she were a man she’d be hung drawn & quartered!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m manifesting that when skank goes to jail, Kieran and michelle move to New Zealand (other countries are available) have no social media and just heal with the kids, away from the psychos and drama. That they have a nice quiet life, get married and have more babies if they so desire.

This thread will trundle along for a bit, while we laugh at the stories that emerge about her inevitable downfall and we’ll laugh at Pom’s pictures and drool over stan’s meals

Alex will become a spokesman for online abuse and Peter becomes PM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hang on, so this person has an opinion that doesn't fit with the majority view and they are being told to fly off to a pile of tit. This kind of stuff puts people off participating here.
By me, 1 person yes. I am as entitled to have my say as everyone else. I am not the majority, this post is MY opinion. Weird post

Reactions: 10
OMG that is utterly sick.

She is a deranged psychopath, it's horrific!
This is actually making me feel sick, these people are deranged, don't they know the seriousness of the things they are doing and the repercussions. This is why If I could I'd go back to a time without social media I really hate it at times 😔.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
No, but I'm allowed state a fact or an opinion even if I didn't. I know some people here commented before that people who didn't contribute shouldn't express an opinion, which is absolutely ludicrous.
You can state whatever you like MrsB, I assumed if you were on the GFM page you were there to donate. My mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I was KH &MP I would go to the police with ALL the latest bullsh*t posts , as it is clearly a vendetta now against them. social media can be awful once it’s out there it’s out there.

In amongst everything that’s been posted there ( in my opinion) are some criminal accusations. I respect that maybe KH and MP might be feeling totally exhausted both mentally and physically # justice for KH

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If nothing comes of all this then I really believe she's being protected after all. This has been going on for days why haven't the police pulled her in? Just imagine if this was a man behaving like this? He'd be in prison or at the very least cancelled completely. But no the tabloids are still printing stupid stories about her fantastic new book, relationship, house move etc, pandering to her lies. As for Kieran and Michelle, they've kept a dignified silence for a long time now and exactly where has it got them with this latest shitshow? He needs to go to the police today and start fighting back. It seems ATM the situation with the children, the BRs, the driving offences, HMRC, the other debts........ Just everything is constantly adjourned, adjourned, adjourned. Why? Why aren't these people never ready to proceed after all this time? What on earth are they doing all day everyday when this is the case they've been assigned to? Why after the Social Worker fiasco is the situation with the children not moving on? It's no wonder she thinks she can carry on exactly as she pleases, I'd feel the same it doesn't matter they're all piss and wind, nothing ever happens......Oh I'm just so angry this morning!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Well if Kieran doesn't go STRAIGHT to the police, I will be astounded. OMG what the F is going on. This is getting very sinister & dark. My stomach churned. They're really trying to crucify Kieran now. KFP HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME for allowing this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: THIS IS YOUR SON being plastered all over the internet.
Exactly .

Do these people realise by posting and insinuating the vile abuse they are they could be opening the child up to having traumatic ,intimate examinations at SARC . Or are they that thick they just think it's a matter of accusing someone of a crime like that ,and their word is taken as gospel and those sorts of examinations on children don't happen :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly .

Do these people realise by posting and insinuating the vile abuse they are they could be opening the child up to having traumatic ,intimate examinations at SARC . Or are they that thick they just think it's a matter of accusing someone of a crime like that ,and their word is taken as gospel and those sorts of examinations on children don't happen :mad: :mad:
Also and it disgusts me even writing this.
That photo is a pedalos dream. It will be used in ways that surely even tit Mum Kipper wouldn't want.
If she is behind that photo she truly has reached the cesspit of crap. She deserves all that lays before her.

Reactions: 21
I’m not convinced that’s the case purely because ‘Alicia’ wrote to Pollyanna something along the lines of “oh wait, you’re the girl from boot camp” as is she was shocked at who Pollyanna was when she bleeping tagged her in the post in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂🤢
Oh yeah, I'm not saying there weren't inconsistencies, & it completely unravelled as it went on!

Adults behaving like school kids in the playground, just pathetic but all part of skanky daily life. Fine when it's just her playing to a very uninterested public, but awful when others are dragged in as playthings for her entertainment & to make her feel like she's winning.

Vile, abhorrent c*nt 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.