Katie Price #376 Pie-Gate, Gate-Gate, KP Still Looks A State

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Kieran put it in there to film how the kids are when they've been with their mother, who knows.
I'd assumed, considering it's pointed at the door, it's to see if the kids are wandering in the night, especially Bunny. We've all seen her up at all hours up to allsorts when she's with Skank, who's to say she stops in her bed all night at Kierans? And posting on twatty tok or whatever it is like she does at times, I'd be keeping her under surveillance too for safety's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she not seeing the irony of questioning who has CCTV in their kids room when she’s plastering it all over social media?? Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd assumed, considering it's pointed at the door, it's to see if the kids are wandering in the night, especially Bunny. We've all seen her up at all hours up to allsorts when she's with Skank, who's to say she stops in her bed all night at Kierans? And posting on twatty tok or whatever it is like she does at times, I'd be keeping her under surveillance too for safety's sake.
Hey Facehugger great to see you bk xx😂 ,
I think the parenting part for her dad is much more important for schooling and getting them up in a morning etc...or it was...which his why he probably kept track of them as we all know kids are on ipads and tvs till all hrs if allowed. I think he would be more regimented in his approach.. But then that's not hard to be better than KFP. Most parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.