Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their website says that National Star caters for students from 16 to 25 years old. Maybe this is why I thought he could stay until 25.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think she uses the 'r' word in its proper legal sense, she just uses it to mean anything sexually unwanted, from a touch over clothes onwards. In my opinion, and obviously not saying this is acceptable, the South African robbers probably had a very quick grope over clothes. She is so illiterate that, well, that's rape innit?
And that is what she indicated on Loose Woman. She said one grabbed her boob. But because of the language barrier the bandit misunderstood when she was shouting at him ‘what did you think of me before you met me? Am I what you thought I’d be like? Say you like me and I’ll let you go!’ Confusion set in because the bandit only speaks English, not the gibberish she uses, he just grabbed her boob, got a whiff of sweat and left it there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I don’t have the right words but truely you are one of the vibrant shining lights on here. Sometimes down right funny, often the voice of reason always very relevant. I hope you get the support you deserve in return for the support you’ve given others on here.
Uplifted yet again, thank you so much I have very wet eyes suddenly, must be the pollen count. I’m never know how to react to compliments, but I’m really touched. I love your posts too, I genuinely chuckle at some, finding myself nodding in agreement at others and love your inputs on discussions - you bring reason when needed; and as this is a Skanky thread we definitely need reason cos she drives us batshit insane! 😘

Thank you MrsB, you are a star and a character x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any sighting in Leigh-on-sea tonight yet? No sign of new eyelashes today in Essex, or facials by his sister, so maybe she’s having a night in with all 5 kids, her 6 dogs, horses, live in cleaner, nanny and a takeaway curry. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Any sighting in Leigh-on-sea tonight yet? No sign of new eyelashes today in Essex, or facials by his sister, so maybe she’s having a night in with all 5 kids, her 6 dogs, horses, live in cleaner, nanny and a takeaway curry. 👍
She's probably recording her latest podcast about how she has reached out to Kate being a fellow cancer sufferer.

• Haha
No, apart from siblings and extended families he has had no consistent, significant male parental figure. She made it plain recently that she doesn’t want the fathers involved because she doesn’t want them to have a say. She only wants to raise the kids her way with zero input from the fathers. Yet again when it comes to her kids she is all me me meeeee 🤢🤢

These fake SA claims are really triggering me, I am still waiting for trauma processing therapy, and I have another year to wait, this thread has uplifted me on so many occasions, but not right now. The bleeping bleep will co-opt anyone’s trauma to further herself in any way, I couldn’t be more disgusted, repulsed and sickened by her than I am right now.
EMDR changed my life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an accusation, you accuse me of playing victim just because I dare to question a narrative? Well sorry if diversity of opinion upsets you, but I ain't going anywhere. You won't succeed in kicking me off this thread. It won't turn into the echo chamber that you obviously want it to be, with only people who support your narrative and want to close down debate
Oh Mrs B!
Debate is a discussion.
This is regurgitated and repetitive.
Please please stop.
You keep saying you will.
I’m very easy going but this is getting very irritating now.

• Heart
Can’t really tell from this picture, has she got trousers on, or shorts?
View attachment 2831031
I can’t see if it’s shorts or trousers. Nor can I see bruises, tears, stress any dirt on her, her kids clinging to her because of what they saw being done to her. She looks like she’s asking it anyone wants a cuppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A spokesman for Multistory Media, a subsidiary of ITV Studios, said: ‘We understand that the robbery in 2018 was very distressing for Katie, her family and the production team.

‘All security protocols were followed and the robbery was investigated at the time by the local police and the production team.
Extensive and long-term support was offered to Katie and her family following the robbery. Reported allegations of sexual assault are most concerning.

‘At no point, during the robbery or the subsequent investigation, did anyone involved or who witnessed this incident suggest that a rape had taken place.’

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I don't think she uses the 'r' word in its proper legal sense, she just uses it to mean anything sexually unwanted, from a touch over clothes onwards. In my opinion, and obviously not saying this is acceptable, the South African robbers probably had a very quick grope over clothes. She is so illiterate that, well, that's rape innit?
I know what you mean but I think it's more deliberate than that. It didn't happen the way she's saying it, she was not ahem, raped in the legal sense by all accounts at the time. She may have been assaulted yes but it doesn't seem to have been a sexual assault.

She knows full well what she's doing and saying, just like when she compared Kieran to a certain dead celeb. I think she would have to be intellectually disabled not to know what the words mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't post it so if someone would do the honours

She's put up a story on her Insta correcting the media about Harvey's college funding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.