Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep , and IF you are on methylphenidate you need to be closely monitored as it can increase your heart rate, the effect of which has to be weighed up with whatever effects the drug is having. So she should have been going into a clinic to have obs done and the drug dosage titrated accordingly.
IF she is taking methylphenidate with cocaine she will be heading for a stroke.
That's if it's even true 🥱
There you go again, getting my hopes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting timing don’t we think , with this “ Harvey situation” … just as she’s about to become financially answerable & possibly lose the MM that he MIGHT have to move back home .
Harvey is an adult, no way can the local authority make him move back home, they have a duty of care towards him, there’s no chance they would put him in that madhouse. The only way is if she overrides everyone and moves him back home for her own benefit. Then she is responsible if anything kicked off, and her or the children were harmed.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Our daughter's Godfather, who live's in Brighton, is a musician/song writer. Very well known in Norway ! He is a great singer. When he was younger he wrote many, many songs & 2 were sold to Paul Young & were big hits. My friend sold the copyrights, the lot & didn't get paid much. Paul took the songs and everyone thought he wrote them himself. Where ever you lay your hat was one, around 1983/4. (Paul wasn't so famous then). Would have made a fortune now. I saw him twice a few years ago. Shame his lovely wife Stacey passed away.
I thought Marvin Gaye wrote Wherever I lay my hat and it was his song? Yes it was sad about Stacey I admired Paul when they got back together and took Stacey's baby on. I have spoken to him a couple of times on twitter/X.

Reactions: 25
Our daughter's Godfather, who live's in Brighton, is a musician/song writer. Very well known in Norway ! He is a great singer. When he was younger he wrote many, many songs & 2 were sold to Paul Young & were big hits. My friend sold the copyrights, the lot & didn't get paid much. Paul took the songs and everyone thought he wrote them himself. Where ever you lay your hat was one, around 1983/4. (Paul wasn't so famous then). Would have made a fortune now. I saw him twice a few years ago. Shame his lovely wife Stacey passed away.
Wherever I lay my hat is a Marvin Gaye song

Reactions: 18
Harvey is an adult, no way can the local authority make him move back home, they have a duty of care towards him, there’s no chance they would put him in that madhouse. The only way is if she overrides everyone and moves him back home for her own benefit. Then she is responsible if anything kicked off, and her or the children were harmed.
I didn’t say anyone could or couldn’t make H move back home .
I have absolutely no idea how these things work whatsoever .
I can only assume that some authority figures must be able to advocate for him .
This is part of the problem , Price puts some nonsense statement out into the ether , often one that makes little sense or is contradictory & as humans we try and make sense of them .
She does this deliberately of course, to plant , suggest, imply , fudge .

She did NOT say a single thing about him having to move back home .
She didn’t have to .

Reactions: 18
My niece has a son with severe autism, way worse than H, he also is incontinent and prone to taking his clothes off, so my SIL has adapted all his clothes so that they only do up at the back so he can't get them off by himself. Why doesn't skanky ask her mate at Uptheir to design something like that for H so he can't undress himself? I think on some level though she gets some weird kind of kick by being around him naked herself, and probably with him being naked. He may well get aroused at times and I'm sure she will either think that's funny or take it that she's so hot he can't help himself. Either way it's pretty sick. We've all seen the photos of her slobbering over him while she is topless, so if she does that in public heaven knows what she does in private! I hate too the way she talks to him, she infantilizes him the way she talks to him. I don't talk to my 3 year old grandson like that! Plus on the one hand she treats him like a child then on the other wants to take him to nightclubs. And all the questions she asks him always center around her! It's always 'do you love mummy? Am I beautiful? Am I a good mummy?' She never asks him anything about what HE likes or maybe what he has been doing. If she's going to use H on her podcast she should at least find a better way to interact with him! But of course it all has to be about MMMMEEEEEEE!
Yes, we’ve adapted grandsons clothes especially nightwear/leisure. Everything does up at the back with extra fastenings at the top. Although he went through a stage of getting his arm up the trouser legs to get to his nappy. Innovative little rascal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone listen into Krytons insta story yesterday? He speaks like he looks. Talking about some guy who is:
‘The weal dweal’
‘Been talkin bout im for cuppula weekfs’ (how tf you can get a f in weeks but Kryton can)
‘Ez doing amazim fings yeah’

I’ve lost my toes from the utter cringe.
But I thought kipper was the real deal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never thought it does, I was asking you why you said she had severe ADHD as most people on here don't believe she has it.
Her whole demeanour/behaviour in interviews, videos etc. Her behaviour was predominantly masked prior to Pete leaving because she had great representation but even watching a few clips of their show she was a deceitful, self serving witch who never has a nice word for anyone else....unless it benefits her.

Yes, I have no doubt she has adhd, but, so do I, which is why I want to smash her face in every time she uses it as her reason for her behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did listen because I think Harvey is adorable but they've got their producer on this episode due to the amount of negative comments! Clearly people are switching off

However Sophie did say ' you cause your own drama' and in the next breath Katie asked the press to leave her alone YOUR SISTER HAS JUST DROPPED YOU IN IT!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
By way of you attract what you give out I imagine, only problem with that is Kryten isn't really any of the things she really likes, he really isn't a ladies man 🤭, he's not an Essex wide or, bad boy, no TV shows are battling to sign him...or even interview him. Would love to see the test vid he did for MAFS if it's available as he's really just a wet lettuce so how did he even get chosen 🤷‍♀️
I wish we'd got a lettuce at the start of this 'relationship' like they did with Liz Truss.... We could've seen which one lasted longer...! We'd have to get the lettuce a black tatty wig though... and a couple of Stan's potatoes for her norks....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.