Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thought is a bit basic but if she thinks she should get the same adulation and popularity on TV as Ant after what he did. She must also think she should get the same treatment as Boris Becker after what he did.

It’s never a two way thing with he is it.
Big difference though is that Ant was very popular before his crash so people were willing to give him a second chance. Skanky not so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let me be very clear here, having severe ADHD doesn't mean she can't be accountable for her actions (even though that's what she thinks) it means she has to put things in place to minimise the chaos...not use it as a foundation to build up your duck ups to monumental proportions & not have to be held responsible.
I've never thought it does, I was asking you why you said she had severe ADHD as most people on here don't believe she has it.

Reactions: 25
It'll be interesting to see who she tries to snare next. Clearly she now only wants someone from the Z list reality staples such as LI, MAFS XOTB etc because that's the ONLY way she is going to get into any of these red carpet events these days is as their plus one. Clearly the only reason she has suddenly become BFFs with Chloe Ferry. She can't even get Princess to take her when she goes to events!
And it's at this point whereby I apologise for thinking that Prinny would allow herself to be ensnared by 'it'!
As many rightly said, she does have a wise head on her 16 year old shoulders and has listened to Pete, Emily and Clare and no doubt her brother too!
---

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why can't the press write something nice about me she whines. Because there's absolutely nothing nice to write about you, you nasty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I thought she was channeling Joan Collins!
I thought she looked like her too! I didn't want to say as it would inflate her ego more. She's filtered to look like someone else though, she never looks like herself these days!
---
Why can't the press write something nice about me she whines. Because there's absolutely nothing nice to write about you, you nasty witch.
And she thinks she's not getting asked on shows as people believe the 'lie' she's not family-friendly. She's on video literally telling people to spit in each other's mouths! How is that a lie? She's a total gaslighter and fantasist!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This targeting of these Z list Chavs that she’s clearly doing ( I genuinely don’t know who any of them are including this Ferry person) - she knows doesn’t she , that they are her level ?

The cocaine , the Z list parties , tits out , tabloid gossip , Backgrid, “ photoshoots innit” cheap TV , flogging awful nylon tat to morons, constant unregulated beauty treatments , podcasts full of inane babble …. And each to their own , we all have our own interests & gravitate towards certain groups …. But these people are the lowest of the low , grifting & pretending they’re wealthy / have media careers / are in demand … they are truly and utterly pathetic . None of them have any of those things & most of the working , educated public have idea who they are .

And what’s more their own “ fan base” are mostly non earners , gullible & thick . Easy to impress. They are only impressing their own .

And then there’s Price hanging on to their putrid & fake existences by her minging plastic claws , out pouting , out snorting , out fornicating , out drinking the lot of them. Probably a good 15-20 years older than most of them too .

What a truly tragic & repugnant existence what a farce , what a caricature . What a total & utter embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Big difference though is that Ant was very popular before his crash so people were willing to give him a second chance. Skanky not so much!
ant was arrested once not ten times and as far as anyone knows he learnt his lesson and as not done it again i will forgive her for the first time but not for the other 9

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also, I know she has said she has ADHD, but has she really?? We've been told she Googles what she needs to do. Taking ADHD meds if you don't have it can have an effect on your immune system too (colds & sore throats) she has mentioned Ritalin in interviews before....just seen this.

• Methylphenidate and methylphenidate-based drugs can put a strain on your heart and nervous system, increasing your heart rate and blood pressure. This can be extremely dangerous, even fatal, especially if you have a pre-existing heart problem.
  • When using a methylphenidate-based drug, you may give your immune system a battering so you might get more colds, flu and sore throats. You may also feel quite low for a while after you’ve stopped using them.
Yep , and IF you are on methylphenidate you need to be closely monitored as it can increase your heart rate, the effect of which has to be weighed up with whatever effects the drug is having. So she should have been going into a clinic to have obs done and the drug dosage titrated accordingly.
IF she is taking methylphenidate with cocaine she will be heading for a stroke.
That's if it's even true 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Notice nothing was mentioned about that "utter lie" printed about skank turning up late, vaping her head off, screeching, annoying everyone around her and they were moving away and keeping their distance at the ex on the beach party thing or the fact that for nearly 2 months she's dumped the kids 3-4 nights a week to go out on the lash. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The bit where skank talks about Harvey's 22nd birthday she promised lots of girls for him to kiss and cuddle, that's just creepy and weird
I literally shuddered at that part and was hit by a wave of ickiness.

Did anyone else catch Kieran’s lives last night? The man is ready to spill! He also seems really confident and positive. Btw he said we will need 🍿🍿🍿 for his podcasts. He said more, but I don’t want to post in case the grifting enabling clan bleep price is reading 👀👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
A source in 2018 claimed she was given therapy about narcissists because she is one herself. I've long suspected she has a cluster B personality disorder and 'The sauce' is usually Sophie. So personally I have little doubt it was true. It doesn't benefit her to put this info out and it's never been mentioned again, it's been replaced by PTSD and ADHD. The 'detatched from the real world' sounds like how people with narcissistic personality disorder do lose touch with reality at times. It makes me think the therapy was attempting to make her more self-aware but she interpreted it as the men being at fault.

'
"Psychologists have told Katie that she attracts sociopaths, not necessarily bad ones, just men who are very friendly on the surface, but, ultimately, are fake and emotionless on the inside.

"They feel that she attracts them because she’s a narcissist herself and needs to work on her own personality every day, or she’ll find herself detached from the real world."

The pal says Katie has been working with doctors on finding ways to identify sociopaths and abusive behaviour in a person.''
By way of you attract what you give out I imagine, only problem with that is Kryten isn't really any of the things she really likes, he really isn't a ladies man 🤭, he's not an Essex wide or, bad boy, no TV shows are battling to sign him...or even interview him. Would love to see the test vid he did for MAFS if it's available as he's really just a wet lettuce so how did he even get chosen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bet he wished he was allowed to be still mates with the mafs lot who attended ,as they had a ball and he wasn't allowed to say hi to the mafs women especially Lauren who he was quite Pally with
Exactly since he went public with KP he has abandoned his best mates from MAFS and u tagged himself from pics together with the women !
I just saw Laura was at the same event , would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see if JJ was allowed anywhere near these girls ! They are all loyal to Ella also from MAFS I think , maybe that’s why they looked like they had a big row !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
By way of you attract what you give out I imagine, only problem with that is Kryten isn't really any of the things she really likes, he really isn't a ladies man 🤭, he's not an Essex wide or, bad boy, no TV shows are battling to sign him...or even interview him. Would love to see the test vid he did for MAFS if it's available as he's really just a wet lettuce so how did he even get chosen 🤷‍♀️
Let’s face it Private,he is just a weeny bleep with a bag.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still not sure why you said she has ADHD? Surely you don't believe KP?

Reactions: 8
It’s not a second chance though is it? It’s about 15/16th chance, when you are in your 40’s and still pulling the same crap as you were in your teens, 20s and 30s and you don’t learn people tend to get fucked off and walk away. Sound familiar Skank? Frumpy Dumpling? Seriously WTF how thick are they? I’m beginning to wonder if we need to excavate to find their IQ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This weeks pod, she’s got Harvey on and it’s called the Harvey Price show 54 minutes.
Her voice is still fucked.
Extra tour date in Sheffield, at a live podcast festival, she still hasn’t listened to another podcast. Asked if she is performing at that, she’s not sure of all her performance dates. She says to SFP that she knows what’s going on behind the scenes 🙄 she can’t talk about it, the court stuff is noise in her head, she’s sick to death of reading about her bankruptcy, doesn’t need it smeared in her face, it’s mentally damaging, doesn’t want to keep reading about it every day on the reasons why she’s not going to court. Then says about the MP who wants her off the road, says she’s not even driving at the moment, there’s so much discrimination around that. People go into bankruptcies every day, she is paying it off and doesn’t need to hear some hole MP is trying to get her in prison. Says that’s good for taxpayers, what would they gain putting her in prison, it will cost them more, she has asked to go to prison to clear it all, but they won’t do it.
She feels like she’s getting threatened everyday through the media, she’s trying to get on with her life and brings up bad memories of her breakdown and how she got in that situation. She’s going to the priory a lot.
Daniel has just arrived.
SFP wants her to answer her messages, now she’s mentioning the £5k fine story about vaping, isn’t there anything nice people can write, SFP chimes in about Radio 2 mentioning them.
No one ever writes anything nice about her.
SFP was buzzing her tits off about it.
She’s been watching CBB, she reckons the Ekin Su got asked the right questions and it’s about time people did any didn’t pussy foot around (maybe someone could do that to KP) 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wants David or Louis to win, she can’t wait to meet Jedward at an event soon, doesn’t mention being asked on the after show. LW, on the beg, here we go has to mention again she was having a breakdown while she was doing that show, then felt like she was dumped, but now she’s better than ever they should have her back.
SFP says there are men still on tv that have done what you have done and still getting their contracts, and says to her you’re not, well you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s male presenters, gone into rehab, had a car crash and they are back on tv.
There’s lots of men and women out there who have had addictions with drugs and alcohol but she’s never been in there for any addiction, she’s been in there for severe traumatic rehabilitation, she has severe PTSD and ADHD.
Talking about snobbery in the industry. Producer Chris says there are sponsorships that come in that say Kate is not brand friendly over can’t work with her, people see the stuff in the press and they believe it, even MH brands won’t touch her, KP is not happy, she has MH problems, she reckons she would be a good therapist because she has been through trauma. Know what it feels like to be depressed, have a breakdown, try to hang yourself, she’s been there and come out the other end. She was so ill and still has the media battering. The managers are well in with the media, she can’t be arsed with having a manager.
SFP. A red top emailed asking why her horse had 2 bridles on, she gets these types of questions a lot. They are really laying into the media.
Chris has turned off the comments on her KPS posts. SFP says she is not enabling her sister, she is supporting her. All talking over each other getting stressed. Chris is fed up with getting DMs and comments.
Talking about her horse again, a double bridle, she’s ridden her horse like that for 15 years.
SFP. People say SFP and Amy are her biggest enablers, but if your sister tried to kill herself, wouldn’t you want to help her.

This is only the first 16 minutes still over half an hour to go, so I’m going to get a coffee first then continue!
If she's sick of reading about her bankruptcy, she should pay her fkin bills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.