Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to note from that shite that H has been given three months notice-to-quit Star College, hence why she's been forced to look for another placement.
Maybe they got fed-up with Mummy constantly interrupting him or dragging him off for staged photo ops to earn her money?
Didnt he get a 3 year placement i cant remember how long hes been there and if it is true something else she will have to sort out or it could be that fundingbhas run out from what i remember its really expensive and Skanky has not had to pay a penny all funded by taxpayers🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Surely if she has to have Harvey , home he would be a big risk to the kids his a big lad 🤷
I smell a great big steaming 'I've got to keep the MM cos I've got to have room for Harvey and 2 carers 24 hours a day' rat here.

Not for an instant do I believe that National Star would boot him out, they're there to provide for people exactly like Harvey, if he was getting better and more independent they'd put him in a shared house with resident carers, if he was getting worse he'd probably have to go to a higher security home, certainly not a house with small children and animals (with a drunken, unstable mother).

She's trying to weave a web of lies so that she doesn't lose her MM status symbol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
So transparent isn't it? And yet she cannot cope with him for very long at all. She will wind him up and then start abusing him like before. I suspect the college can no longer meet his needs because of his size and behaviour. As others have said, the costs for his care must be very expensive and will only increase with time. I think she will have him long enough to try and secure the MM and then push for him to be held in a secure unit (citing mental health).
She will not need the MM to have H and J&B - a 3 bed house would be enough as I do think that J&B will be back to K soon. There is no way that she can afford to MM and I feel pretty certain that Bankruptcy 1 and HMRC will put her on a budget which will make her look for a smaller property that she will be able to afford. She will not be able to look after H - she cant stand him being around for more than a day or so without sending him back. H being around would also put the block on SB returning - he cant cope with H at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she's a day patient at The Priory, how is she claiming she's signed off court? Day Patients don't have severe conditions according to The Priory.

'Outpatient treatment can be used to treat a range of mental health concerns, including depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders and addictions. This form of treatment is useful for people who need ongoing therapeutic input for their mental health difficulties, but their challenges aren't severe enough to need more intensive day care''

Reactions: 36
Gee there is much to unpack in today’s podcast, I reckon we could be on a new Fred by tomorrow morning 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Let’s look at her latest book, DC‘s update…

Will she be narrating her new book for audible....yes. Was doing 2 days this week on her book. The issue date will be announced next week for the new book.
This book is OMG.

Skank stated this book is dynamite, so that means she is going for all the men in her life, what else is there, selling JYY tat in a cupboard and appallingly bad performances on stage in Panto and Podcasts, a sizzling read, not 🤦🏽‍♀️ How can she, what publisher and their lawyers would publish her unsupported claims.

What can possibly be in this book that‘s not just a rehash of the comments in AFP’s book of lies and libel, the parts about Skank’s relationships were basically Skank’s words not AFP’s. I believe PA didn’t bother to react, sue or stop publication as AFP is dying, not a good look and knowing it could affect his children, best to ignore. We know her stories are lies, her publishers must know she’s lying, their lawyers will ask her to provide evidence, how can she be doing this.

Is she going to attack PA, destroy what little relationship she has left with Junior, potentially alienate Princess if she sees her father upset and angry about her lies, to a point he has no option but to sue her arse off. Will she tell all about SB, will slapgate be explained, will she lie about taking B & J, hopefully KH will have his day in court soon and anything she says in her book about him will be a proven lack of lies. She can’t touch Boyson, he already has told her to back off, and she did, he has stuff on her. Alex Reid as well, she can’t touch him surely and I doubt Kryten will even get a mention as there’s nothing there but a showmance.

She says the book will be announced next week, let’s see, will it go the way of her music releases and non appearances on TV ( two shows left Skank for the CBB appearance 😁) Nah this book, how can it be a thing 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
The thing is though, this whole showmance with Kryten will be a plus for her once it “ends”. Because there is no
Actual relationship, she’ll gush how they drifted apart, have nothing but respect for each other blah blah blah and all the braindeads will shout “see, it was the other men, not her! Otherwise she’d be saying the same about JJ”, not realising it’s in JJ’s contract that when they “split” he’s made out to be a nice guy. There, that’s what I think lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She will not need the MM to have H and J&B - a 3 bed house would be enough as I do think that J&B will be back to K soon. There is no way that she can afford to MM and I feel pretty certain that Bankruptcy 1 and HMRC will put her on a budget which will make her look for a smaller property that she will be able to afford. She will not be able to look after H - she cant stand him being around for more than a day or so without sending him back. H being around would also put the block on SB returning - he cant cope with H at all.
I really hope they will be back with him soon🤞. I am hoping that SB has moved on with someone else - that would really screw with her head. I wonder if she can be forced to move to a smaller property if she refuses to give up MM voluntarily?

Reactions: 31
First off love the thread title. Second she sounded terrible in that clip of the podcast, drunk too. I know she's a lying witch but for a second I felt a bit sorry for her when she said she doesn't need it rubbed in her face and for the press to leave her alone, she was spiralling before but I think even more so now since this second bankrupcy. She's obviously setting the scene up for why she won't be attending court and to be honest she should face it and be made to. I don't know if it's just her sticking her head in the sand or the effect of drink and drugs on her brain, they can cause long term side effects. She's acting like she's still in her hey day and those days are long gone. Ok she's only 45 like me but because of her actions and the path she's taken she's become so washed up, she's totally ruined her appearance and looks a state.

What she needs to do is give up that masion and get a smaller property and live a normal life. Trouble with KP is she loves the attention and doesn't know any other way to earn a living. Many big celebs have been able to disappear out of the public eye and live a normal life.

Like it's been said she's had everything she wanted but chucked it all away. I do kinda feel sorry for her in a way as tbh she is bleeping messed right up but then I think this is the lying skanky all about herself and nobody else. Again manipulating Harvey in her podcast with questions aimed to make her look such a wonderful mother. I have no doubt her actions when she was pregnant with him would have contibuted to his disabilities.

I'm surprised she hasn't pulled out the Caroline Flack card.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she always has a sore throat and croaky voice these days. Can constant vaping cause that?

More like the coke! ( Don't read if you're having breakfast!)

''
What are the effects of cocaine on the voice?

Cocaine may affect the voice in varied ways, according to how it is used.
Cocaine, when snorted, will cause significant injury to the nose and nasal septum due to the chronic constriction of the blood vessels in the nose.

Cocaine “drip” is the mechanism by which cocaine may affect the voice. This occurs when cocaine that is not absorbed by the nose combines with the mucous in the nose and drips down the back of the throat. This is when the drug is often tasted. Because it is dripping into your throat, it also drips onto the vocal cords.
Postnasal drip of mucous alone will affect the voice. The damage is worsened when the mucous is combined with an irritating drug. The vocal cords will swell and become more prone to injury. The voice will become hoarse and higher notes will be more difficult to reach.''
Yeah, coke destroyed Whitney Houston’s voice…. KP however has nowt to worry about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Article in The Sun lashing out at an MP who wants her behind bars, she’s saying I’m not ‘Driving at the Minute’ 😱nooo but you have been by all accounts illegally 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
she always has a sore throat and croaky voice these days. Can constant vaping cause that?

More like the coke! ( Don't read if you're having breakfast!)

''
What are the effects of cocaine on the voice?

Cocaine may affect the voice in varied ways, according to how it is used.
Cocaine, when snorted, will cause significant injury to the nose and nasal septum due to the chronic constriction of the blood vessels in the nose.

Cocaine “drip” is the mechanism by which cocaine may affect the voice. This occurs when cocaine that is not absorbed by the nose combines with the mucous in the nose and drips down the back of the throat. This is when the drug is often tasted. Because it is dripping into your throat, it also drips onto the vocal cords.
Postnasal drip of mucous alone will affect the voice. The damage is worsened when the mucous is combined with an irritating drug. The vocal cords will swell and become more prone to injury. The voice will become hoarse and higher notes will be more difficult to reach.''
Also, I know she has said she has ADHD, but has she really?? We've been told she Googles what she needs to do. Taking ADHD meds if you don't have it can have an effect on your immune system too (colds & sore throats) she has mentioned Ritalin in interviews before....just seen this.

• Methylphenidate and methylphenidate-based drugs can put a strain on your heart and nervous system, increasing your heart rate and blood pressure. This can be extremely dangerous, even fatal, especially if you have a pre-existing heart problem.
  • When using a methylphenidate-based drug, you may give your immune system a battering so you might get more colds, flu and sore throats. You may also feel quite low for a while after you’ve stopped using them.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Exactly this , the house doesn’t need to be that big , and really how is she going to afford long term running costs , she admits on podcast she is not marketable for earning money from advert and appearances any more and her OF income can only be appealing to a limited number of guys willing to pay to see Her naked, it’s not like there is t anyone else who offers the same type of look ! She has no unique selling point for OF so won’t make massive £££
Also didn’t Harvey live in his own rental once ? Whe. They were all in Essex ? Surely he could again if he has his own carer ? She doesn’t seem maternal
Enough to give up her social
Life to be 24 hr carer does she ??

Reactions: 25
Article in The Sun lashing out at an MP who wants her behind bars, she’s saying I’m not ‘Driving at the Minute’ 😱nooo but you have been by all accounts illegally 😏
Here you go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This weeks pod, she’s got Harvey on and it’s called the Harvey Price show 54 minutes.
Her voice is still fucked.
Extra tour date in Sheffield, at a live podcast festival, she still hasn’t listened to another podcast. Asked if she is performing at that, she’s not sure of all her performance dates. She says to SFP that she knows what’s going on behind the scenes 🙄 she can’t talk about it, the court stuff is noise in her head, she’s sick to death of reading about her bankruptcy, doesn’t need it smeared in her face, it’s mentally damaging, doesn’t want to keep reading about it every day on the reasons why she’s not going to court. Then says about the MP who wants her off the road, says she’s not even driving at the moment, there’s so much discrimination around that. People go into bankruptcies every day, she is paying it off and doesn’t need to hear some hole MP is trying to get her in prison. Says that’s good for taxpayers, what would they gain putting her in prison, it will cost them more, she has asked to go to prison to clear it all, but they won’t do it.
She feels like she’s getting threatened everyday through the media, she’s trying to get on with her life and brings up bad memories of her breakdown and how she got in that situation. She’s going to the priory a lot.
Daniel has just arrived.
SFP wants her to answer her messages, now she’s mentioning the £5k fine story about vaping, isn’t there anything nice people can write, SFP chimes in about Radio 2 mentioning them.
No one ever writes anything nice about her.
SFP was buzzing her tits off about it.
She’s been watching CBB, she reckons the Ekin Su got asked the right questions and it’s about time people did any didn’t pussy foot around (maybe someone could do that to KP) 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wants David or Louis to win, she can’t wait to meet Jedward at an event soon, doesn’t mention being asked on the after show. LW, on the beg, here we go has to mention again she was having a breakdown while she was doing that show, then felt like she was dumped, but now she’s better than ever they should have her back.
SFP says there are men still on tv that have done what you have done and still getting their contracts, and says to her you’re not, well you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s male presenters, gone into rehab, had a car crash and they are back on tv.
There’s lots of men and women out there who have had addictions with drugs and alcohol but she’s never been in there for any addiction, she’s been in there for severe traumatic rehabilitation, she has severe PTSD and ADHD.
Talking about snobbery in the industry. Producer Chris says there are sponsorships that come in that say Kate is not brand friendly over can’t work with her, people see the stuff in the press and they believe it, even MH brands won’t touch her, KP is not happy, she has MH problems, she reckons she would be a good therapist because she has been through trauma. Know what it feels like to be depressed, have a breakdown, try to hang yourself, she’s been there and come out the other end. She was so ill and still has the media battering. The managers are well in with the media, she can’t be arsed with having a manager.
SFP. A red top emailed asking why her horse had 2 bridles on, she gets these types of questions a lot. They are really laying into the media.
Chris has turned off the comments on her KPS posts. SFP says she is not enabling her sister, she is supporting her. All talking over each other getting stressed. Chris is fed up with getting DMs and comments.
Talking about her horse again, a double bridle, she’s ridden her horse like that for 15 years.
SFP. People say SFP and Amy are her biggest enablers, but if your sister tried to kill herself, wouldn’t you want to help her.

This is only the first 16 minutes still over half an hour to go, so I’m going to get a coffee first then continue!
Oh ye Gods..... Its just unbelievable the way her mind works. Considering this is before the court case last Monday where she gets a second bankruptcy (but remember not all bankruptcies are the same bankruptcy and there's more than one sort of bankruptcy unless, of course, you get signed off....) its like she just doesn't seem to understand that she's brought it all upon herself because she doesn't bleeping pay her dues, let alone all the creditors she owes for non-payment of services/goods, etc...!!

As to her MH/PTSD/ADHD and Priory bullshit - I'm just flabbergasted...! Never has my gasted been so flabbered....

...and that bit about "not even driving at the moment".... she's not supposed to BE DRIVING AT ALL...

Honestly, DC, I don't know how you sit there and listen to. I physically have to restrain myself not to throw my laptop out of the window just reading your synopsis... Total respect to you.

Edited: Oh blimey, I've just gone back to read comments and there's a second synopsis... I know its early but I feel like reaching for the cabernet sauvignon already....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Exactly this , the house doesn’t need to be that big , and really how is she going to afford long term running costs , she admits on podcast she is not marketable for earning money from advert and appearances any more and her OF income can only be appealing to a limited number of guys willing to pay to see Her naked, it’s not like there is t anyone else who offers the same type of look ! She has no unique selling point for OF so won’t make massive £££
Also didn’t Harvey live in his own rental once ? Whe. They were all in Essex ? Surely he could again if he has his own carer ? She doesn’t seem maternal
She cant look after the needs of J & B let alone H.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"I don't need to hear that some hole MP's trying to get me in prison. That's good for taxpayers isn't it? What would they gain putting me into prison? "It would them cost more money putting me into prison than out"

Also Katie "I have asked to go to prison to clear it all but they won't do it."
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
There is no way she will give up her social life for him and she doesn't have it in her to be a full time carer. I don't think he should be around her at all as she is mentally unfit, unpredictable and completely self absorbed. No offence to Harvey, but I don't think any of the animals or indeed J & B would be safe around him - he is a big man now and could cause a lot of harm when triggered ( usually by her). I think he needs the stability and consistency of care that a specialist college could offer. He is just another accessory for her to attract attention and publicity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I found some info from National Star college on placements ending. There's an involved process and teams of people involved. They mention families being pro-active and involving a social worker for the disabled person. I can't see KP being that involved if she has such 'severe' ADHD :rolleyes:, she should be organising all this stuff currently. I wonder how any social worker KP approached would be able to keep a straight face as they'd all know about Lynne Rickwood, bent social worker, being at Harvey's potential home if he went back to the MM!

Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 10.51.18.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 10.50.36.png

Reactions: 30
I found some info from National Star college on placements ending. There's an involved process and teams of people involved. They mention families being pro-active and involving a social worker for the disabled person. I can't see KP being that involved if she has such 'severe' ADHD :rolleyes:, she should be organising all this stuff currently. I wonder how any social worker KP approached would be able to keep a straight face as they'd all know about Lynne Rickwood, bent social worker, being at Harvey's potential home if he went back to the MM!

View attachment 2828106 View attachment 2828107
Can you Imagine her working along with that?no bleeping way,she isn’t bothered.

Reactions: 27
Dan seems to be turning up at the MM more regularly
[/Q
Dan seems to be turning up at the MM more regularly
Daniel the only one who lives relatively near her now. He's there because it's building up to something - mark my words.
If I had to guess, he'll be the one to call the ambulance or drive her to Hotel Priory. There's plenty of drama & CON'S to come in the very near future. All the 'player's' are ready in position & the scene is being set, like an Agatha Christie thriller. Except in this case, it's to avoid the April BH & any other court appearances due. She's already making the noises constantly banging on about her MH & more or less saying she's being persecuted by press & every one (never her fault). Hoping by keeping on about MH, press/media will back away from reporting & bad publicity.
Here we go - Camera/Action'. Pathetic & predictable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.