Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Harvey is back home with her again, as the vaping story only came out on the 19th after the event, so must of only just recorded the podcast.
---
I totally agree and i don't know if she meant Ant, i just used him as an example, she is totally incapable of taking a step back and saying sorry that's wrong its my fault.
Yes, I think that was who she was referring to

Reactions: 35
I totally agree and i don't know if she meant Ant, i just used him as an example, she is totally incapable of taking a step back and saying sorry that's wrong its my fault.
She will have meant Ant - she knows him through IACGMOH.
It'll be his and Dec's fault that ITV refused to have her on the show again because if you recall she was told that she was "Unsuitable for the programme...................." and therefore would not be re-employed by them. That will be Their Fault seeing as NOTHING she does could ever create such reasons for ITV to put a permanent block on her gracing their airwaves...................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The fail are writing articles on tax evasion and subsequent penalties ….

How HMRC fights tax evasion and the penalties: HEATHER ROGERS explains
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...THER-ROGERS.html?ito=native_share_article-top
So KFP fit's right into this. Cash in hand for many of her appearances. Seeing as she constantly post's the 'appearances', plaster classes etc, bankruptcy accountants won't find it hard to ask for proof of the payments she's received. IF she's been paid in cash - god help her & those companies that are in with the dodgy deals. Wonder where the cheap clothes & other sales are paid into? As JYY were one of the 4 who were named in previous bankruptcy, they need to be very worried if not legit.
Certainly Mr PP does fit the bill too. Offering job's cheaper (no VAT) if they pay in cash. Won;t be able to get away with that on IOW. Any other local businesses hearing he's doing this, will be gunning for him & report him. He's already pissed off the local's:ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure Frumpy isn't declaring income either. The whole family are 'at it':mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 62
Here’s a clip below from today, in complete denial about Monday, very concerned about things happening behind the scenes, without doubt this is about B & J. I do finally believe this means KH is making progress with his fight to regain them, and it’s angering her.

Skank is not accepting the trouble she‘s in with the bankruptcy, listen to the denial and she’s pushing the MH card as a reason, they cant act against her with the way her MH is 🤦🏽‍♀️ Edna is as bad as her now, in fact Edna was really annoying on this podcast, she really thinks she’s something. I do think Edna believes she’s some sort of zeleb now. Also Skank’s voice, the intense vaping is having a consequence, I said her health will fail soon, we can hear it and she just sounds generally unwell to me. She’s losing it Krusties, the big comeuppance we waited so long for is on our doorstep now, oh what a glorious week it’s been.

Yes Kylie 😁

IMG_7647.gif

Listen to this…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
The thing with Ant, yes he did what he did. He was HEAVILY fined and took his punishment. Since then there hasn’t been a single negative in his life (that we are aware of), no falling out of clubs drunk, no driving offences, drugs etc. KP continuously breaks the law, is blatantly an addict ❄ and 🍷and all the rest. Not forgetting her vile mouth and erratic behaviour. There is zero comparison between the two!
Crucially, he is still able to perform, to entertain. He didn't blame anyone else, particularly ITV (😬) he didn't slag off the media. KP is where she is because of her choices, she could've cooperated with rehab etc, didn't. Could've co parented and put her kids best interests first, didnt. Sticking her head in the sand, her ridiculous the dog ate my homework excuses won't work anymore, covid is over, those delays worked in her favour.
Re the college, I'm sure the council liase with the college, it's a huge amount of money, if it's seen Harv isn't benefiting he's out, no BBC documentary to make everyone look good this time. Won't he go into a group home, with carers? Can't see KP taking him back, it wasn't working before...

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Here’s a clip below from today, in complete denial about Monday, very concerned about things happening behind the scenes, without doubt this is about B & J. I do finally believe this means KH is making progress with his fight to regain them, and it’s angering her.

Skank is not accepting the trouble she‘s in with the bankruptcy, listen to the denial and she’s pushing the MH card as a reason, they cant act against her with the way her MH is 🤦🏽‍♀️ Edna is as bad as her now, in fact Edna was really annoying on this podcast, she really thinks she’s something. I do think Edna believes she’s some sort of zeleb now. Also Skank’s voice, the intense vaping is having a consequence, I said her health will fail soon, we can hear it and she just sounds generally unwell to me. She’s losing it Krusties, the big comeuppance we waited so long for is on our doorstep now, oh what a glorious week it’s been.

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
Why can't they just leave her alone, she cries! It reminds her of her (made up) breakdown! What about all her exes whose names are never out of ridiculous gob? What about all the folk who she's probably pushed to a real breakdown with her lies and non-payment of bills?

Usually I'd still have a degree of sympathy for someone in her situation because I'm a human being and I don't like to see people suffer, but this is different. She's only feeling bad cos she's finally being found out, and I am HERE for it! AT LAST.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I think (and it’s only my opinion),leaving his first wife was his saving grace. She clearly has alcohol problems and staying in that marriage would have eventually ended his career

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
She's sounding like AFP

Reactions: 29
If she wants left alone, disappear. cant have it both ways. And SFP saying other addicts are back on TV, but KP saying she’s not an addict she goes to the Priory for her PTSD. And yes SFP you do enable her, you sit and spout shite with her every week For public viewing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
Re being put in prison for bankruptcy and the cost:
"What good would that do for taxpayers? How would that help them?"
Yeah, those OTHER people who PAY their taxes! YOU not being one of them! See, she's trying to do us all a favour! Don't worry Skank, if you fail to satisfy the court's demands re HMRC (oh, the irony) the TAXPAYERS will have the last laugh when you're locked up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Think she was trying to speak to James Locke the other evening (as we know they have 'history' years ago, her messaging her egg) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Re being put in prison for bankruptcy and the cost:
"What good would that do for taxpayers? How would that help them?"
Yeah, those OTHER people who PAY their taxes! YOU not being one of them! See, she's trying to do us all a favour! Don't worry Skank, if you fail to satisfy the court's demands re HMRC (oh, the irony) the TAXPAYERS will have the last laugh when you're locked up...
And yet she expects tax payer funded help for Harvey despite never paying any.

Parasite.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
God she sounds awful, you can hear how unwell she is here.
I hate to bring up her with Pete...but all the things she said she wanted ' a big house by wedding, kids running around, chaotic house etc' these are all the things she had with Pete and I'm sure she keeps banging on about these things all the time before that was her happiest time. She really did have it all.
But she was the one that chucked it all her away. Her vendetta against Pete and Claire is crazy because if anything they made her the hosuehold name she became! They kept her on the straight and narrow and made her more stable. I find it ironic that at one time Claire and her team were like a family, all round KPs and Petes helping out- but leave kp in the care of the price clan and look what happens!
She can't acknowledge or admit she's the only one responsible for hwr downfall.
She's changed so much from when i (ahem cough cough) a 'fan' ......her looks, her voice, her behaviour. But it's only now i realise she was always like this, it's just she had more stable influences in her life and that what we see now is just KP. She's a total mess and until she sees she's the problem she won't ever changed. I truly believe that all her attitudes and disasters with men and mostly her hatred to men are a rinse and repeat of Pete. Its like Pete was the 'prototype' so to speak and she takes all her frustrations out on everyone else because she can't keep bashing Pete. Wait until we see photos of Emily and Pete with the new baby...that could be a big trigger.
She's completely unravelling now and if I didn't dislike her so much I'd almost feel sorry for her.
What goes around comes around

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The thing with Ant, yes he did what he did. He was HEAVILY fined and took his punishment. Since then there hasn’t been a single negative in his life (that we are aware of), no falling out of clubs drunk, no driving offences, drugs etc. KP continuously breaks the law, is blatantly an addict ❄ and 🍷and all the rest. Not forgetting her vile mouth and erratic behaviour. There is zero comparison between the two!
And he showed genuine remorse and a desire to turn his life around ! Not sticking two fingers up to the law and flaunting himself all over social media without ever taking accountability!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The entrepreneur brunch is still being promoted in Nottingham ….. how will she be able to attend this is she is sighed off and mentally unwell at the moment , so much so she cannot focus on sorting her legal issues out ?? Like has been said, her social media ego will get the better of her ! Her family if they really care so much should prevent her from appearing in the media, disable all comments , stop promoting her and her shows , allow her to take her therapy, medication and focus on sorting out her legal affairs which will not go away , !! Of course they won’t because they love the fame as much as she does ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.