Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
So, as suspected, she is getting ZERO interest in a paid story from a red top or an appearance on anything mainstream TV wise about her fake relationship ... time to remind everyone of her made up 'life changing injuries' ... whatever the surgery was for it wasnt 'life changing' she isnt 'disabled' with 'one leg shorter that the other' ... it has however been used as an excuse NOT to employ her on DOI or Strictly (they didnt want her anyway, easy get out though) ... and relaunch her 'Youtube channel yet again ... fk off Kipper ....

D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......
What the fuck is she
What was the bust up about?
She treats her mother like shit. No idea why afp tolerates her. She puts her neck out to stick up for her daughter, time and time again and her daughter has no respect for her. Talks and treats her like shit. When is Afp gonna wake up and smell the coffee. She has and always will use all her family to sell a story. Wait to Afp passes away. She will be selling the story to the highest bidder. She must owe Harvey millions they amount of times she has used him for press. Even her mother asked her to give him privacy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

HasBeen

VIP Member
That snout of hers is collapsing. I’ve had 3 ops for a deviated septum and also a forehead flap for skin cancer, which was attached to my nose (cancer was there) and jeez mine looks 100% better than hers. I think whoever said the lip lift is to try and cover the nose damage, is right. It’s slip sliding away folks
Yep 👍 and I 100% Stand by it, She is trying to Prop Up her Nose with her lips 👄 it won’t work for much longer
The lumps at the side are coke, and you can really see the deterioration on that nostril now
Sinky I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go back there, No AFP around now More media coverage for both of them and his secrets are safe again, He’s revealed too much of his secrets and revenue streams
@DC16 so the Big Fall out was that before the hospital visit? And she was temporarily with SFP then went off to the IOW???
I think 🤔 Mumsy is in denial regarding the Coke but obviously has seen for herself the drinking
This Year really is a Cracker for the Crackhead coke junkie neglecting slapper and We Love It 😍
---
At last I'm on the same thread🧵😀 though on page 1. Thanks for the mention in your great recap @SmillieKylie ❤❤❤💖🤗❤🥰😘 xxxx

I miss Carl, I can't stand this new Lego head..I just can't stand the look of him, looks like a mix of Brooklyn Beckham with his beady eyes and Stephen Bear. I'm enjoying the funny comments and pics on here about him though so that's a bonus 😀💖🥰😘 xxx.

Here are some older Carl pics from my archives 😀 x

View attachment 2801868

View attachment 2801869

View attachment 2801870

View attachment 2801871

View attachment 2801872

View attachment 2801874

View attachment 2801875

View attachment 2801876
I Love THIS @Pom Bear and I honestly do miss Sinky, but More so the Gorgeous Adorable Little Sid 🐶🐶💕 I can see them getting back together as Secrets are safer and let’s be real, He is the best she can get now. Thank you Pom for your Brilliant photos and making us Laugh 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So if she is Essex way, no doubt staying with JJ tonight then going on the train again to Manchester tomorrow 🤔

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
She'll never face justice for her abhorrent behaviour towards her ex's, the kids & other people, or her drink driving, drug use, blatant lies etc... I think we have to hope that the BH & HMRC will be her downfall. Kieran gets the kids full time, she's not allowed unsupervised access, and he has some sort of restraining order against her, doesn't mention her or communicate, like Pete.
Kieran also to sue the arse off of WSCC & the social wanker Dim Cunt Lynne to face charges.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
Drinking the least of the problems, the ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ is out of control. 😡
Do you think that they now realise that the children are better off back with KH now given how out of control she is? Would they have been happy leaving them there with at least one family member looking out for them? Strange family with very strange priorities!!

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I don't think she has a mind - just mush where her brain she be.
She's forever tripping herself up. That's what liars tend to do. Glad Junior has his mother weighed up..P will realise in time. I can honestly see the day coming when all her fmsily will turn their back on her.

Rosequeen

Bloody hell her top lip is almost vertical. 🤮🤢
I can't cope with looking at it!!!!
---
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.
It really makes me feel sad that Bunny rarely has a parent at home to listen to her when she comes home from school. It's so important for them to have someone to share their day with. Even if KP was at home, she wouldn't be interested in listening to her highs and lows. So sad when you think how much different life would be for B and J if their dad was still bringing them up.

• Sad
  • Heart
It's not a good situation at all but at least someone who isn't Skank has been left in charge of them for a great deal of the time. I imagine there was some kind of Child in need plan or similar which recommended AFP and PFP should to be around to 'supervise' whilst KP has all her issues and afflictions. Now that support has gone hopefully things will change. Maybe there's a sliver of a chance she gets jailed for a driving offence, one can but dream!
Let us pray, fellow Krustini! xo

She is unravelling quicker than a brand new loo roll my kitten has gotten hold of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Another though too, if AFP is off the scene, then there could be a BIG problem. I’m sure part of KFP keeping J & B was that the harridan was supervising the kids. I can’t be 100% sure about this, but that’s what I was told. I do know for a fact though, When SS asked AFP & Mr PP if they could have the kids, they said NO because of AFP’s health, but would ‘supervise’ and oversee things, spend time with the kids. Not sure, if that was the case, how it stands with regard to kids Now. AFP must have moved motor home to IOW then, I presume. Not sure that new house is habitable yet. She wouldn’t be able to live in an environment with dust etc, with her lungs.
My thoughts exactly! if they are away from the MM now, the agreement is broken!

Nah she’s too far gone for an intervention I was hoping it would be an intervention for the nu egg
It all seems like a paranoid fantasy. Kieran and Pete would care about their kids, that's it. She really flatters herself that they'd want to get involved in her life otherwise 😅 .

If Legohead's mum turned up it would be just like when Petula was with that young lad called Clint in Dinnerladies. His mum turned up to intervene and he ran off with someone his own age 😁

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 17.26.21.png

• Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
I dressed up as Scarlett Ohara at a movie fancy dress corset and all but if you think it’s greeting getting your bra off at 5 the relief was 100 times better 🤣🤣🤣. I would have loved book day when my kids were younger. Reading was a joy in our house. I still can’t believe she did that to bunny
Snap! We're all bookworms in our house and I loved reading with my girls - it took us off into another world. Bunny is missing out on so much.

• Heart
  • Sad

Vixsta83

Looks like the Hayler's are having a nice trip to the farm today 😊 😍

No matter how long this is taking I feel there is definitely an air of hopefulness and positivity. Let's keep the faith 🙏❤

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Latest
hang on she is always saying all the kids live with her(surely she would not be lying to her fans)so how can she now be saying she as not seen him for ages he either lives there or he does not she should make her mind up

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wiki 40 is online :)
---
Dress code ’smart’ …. can’t wait to see what Skanky rolls up in this time 🤭🤭
It'll be another sausage-skin outfit with sparkly bits glued on and some more lovely boots that Bunty ordered from Ali Baba or Wish for £3.50
Oh and four bits of duct tape for where her raspberries are supposed to be.................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

his4r2eh

I didn’t ask you to divulge something about Harvey, but to clarify because you hinted at something. You didn’t say you weren’t sure but we’re vague but I assume that’s because of the harm level.

Back to the original point, does that mean you know for sure AFP was part of arrangements for her keeping the kids?
---

Please calm down folks, I didn’t doubt anyone and was explicit about that ! I just wanted to clear something up I wasn’t sure of.
Thank you people for the support! Sometimes it’s hard to ask innocent, well-meaning questions on this board because of past flying monkeys/doubters meaning the rest of us have to walk on eggshells.

shizzler

VIP Member
So, KP is in London today, Crawl posted on his stories he's in London today 🤔 Crawl also had the messages on his story about dropping a pin and meeting up???

I hope to god that's not a hint that he's going to be meeting up with it.
I hope he does, then all her braindeads like Ophelia will have to backtrack AGAIN, first they loved him, now he’s a user, if they get back together it’ll be rinse & repeat singing his praises. As long as their QWeens ok, they’re OK . As one of them said to Kryten on her IG “please don’t hurt her” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick