Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo yes please. If I may make an outfit suggestion?
How about combining the see through poncho she wore with the rubber catsuit so she could wear a see through one.
Iggy Pop in The White Room vibes

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I want to see a body stocking straining to contain Grant and Phil!

Don’t forget Lauren Big Gal Goodger’s baby daddy Charlie. Didn’t kipper move him in to the crack shack ? Look at the state of him now absolute lard bucket

Reactions: 29
I really hope that Alex Reid doesn’t turn out to be yet another person to go mysteriously quiet after announcing that they will tell all. If he does go quiet on the subject I’ve no explanation other than to think she is being protected somehow. Come on Alex please tell all, we need tea!!!

Reactions: 51
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---
Im glad his family members dont like her she wont like that SB family never liked her either
Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??

Reactions: 27
Katie Price #356
Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree,
Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g

(
un con vin see eye en gee)

Reactions: 68
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---

Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??
It can't be Alex as she said it was a 10-year relationship.

She said Rav Wilding was controlling, slagged off Alex and belittled him when he got with his now wife. Is she another KP, always the common denominator.
There's one other bloke she was engaged to but I don't know for how long.

Reactions: 24
I was thinking he may have said that as a warning to her to stop any behind the scenes harassment maybe??

Reactions: 22
He did an interview in 2020 calling her a sociopath and saying he had the evidence, so maybe he has been waiting all this time for the right time?

Reactions: 28
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
I don't know where the fuck to start, the jeans, the posing or the fact that she's blatantly off her face once again....
---
What's more concerning that she has to get her lips filled weekly, and lashes done twice weekly..the people administering these things must be crappy

Definitely think she was gatecrashing the event as new egg was sat with his mates
It's a fake relationship to gain media coverage and make money. I don't buy that many young lads with be interested in HER unless they could gain from the pairing somehow.

Last edited:
Oh wow, thought it had gone very quiet with the kids lately!! Poor jett being left out again though, must be missing his dad so much while being held hostage by one of KPs minions

Reactions: 38
I'm with you on that. She has had some questionable skimpy outfits over the years, but I have never seen her dress this badly...ever. and showing her stomach like a teenager would . She looks bloated. She just looks like a sad middle aged, desperate slapper if I'm honest.

Reactions: 40
Well that's good news. Looks like some contact has been ordered or at least resumed with Bunny!

Reactions: 65
Yay!
Just because you don’t see it on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening….!!! Just as I said earlier

Reactions: 104
Let it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.