Katie Price #354 while Skanky’s world is falling to bits Sinky gets his paws on a new pair of tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeze gonna have nightmares for weeks 😭
I could be wrong but when that pic first surfaced I thought I read on here that rather than being an actual in the wild photo it had been put through a filter removal thing or filter that makes blemishes wrinkles etc worse?
Or I could be that invested in this place and all things Skanky downfall that I'm having lucid dreams about it🤔😴😏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well didn't have to look long for the new thread title as @Sunday Girl had the highest liked comment of the whole last thread 🤣🤣 thanks Carl for giving us a laugh 🤣

View attachment 2735893hopefully @SmillieKylie can recap the last thread 😁
Sadly I can’t today, I’m out, threads are going too fast😁 I’m just catching up, oh my the Alex news, I’m pages behind 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ll have to run a recap on two threads, this one won’t last longer than Monday 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Quick recap…….SKANK IS TOTALLY FUCKED 🥳

5A02CF56-CB1A-4D05-B902-73D4E6B4EF43.gif

I‘ll be home in an hour, Kylie will be catching up on all this hot 🍵 until midnight, oh my what a few days it’s been, it really looks like judgement day nears 😁

AFC59C77-E317-4CAE-AE48-D42C13163C89.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Do we know how Alex is going to tell all? Via a paper or on instagram? I can just imagine the dirt Crawl has on her and her finances too. It's time people spoke up with receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2736097Don't need to say anything do I ?
From Kieran to Sinkboy, yeah it’s all Kieran’s fault 🤣
---
Sorry sink boy but Sid isn't "your shadow" the poor things an accessory you bring out for likes now you've started getting a few negative comments about the feeble feel and the childish attempt trying to get skank jealous, your no better than your girlfriend/fiance/mistress skank who brings out H or the kids for likes and deflection so duck off. 😘
Hope you've saved some coin for the big valentine's reunion because skank will expect a big bunch of roses and a weekend away at some cabin in the woods. 😎
Seems like the only time he saw Sid was when she fucked him off

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember now about this interview 3 years ago. He says he has a stack of evidence on her threats to destroy him. He says she's a sociopath and a liar and he can prove it. He says the videos of him were taken without his knowledge! And in 2020 he was still getting threats that the videos would be shown by KP's staff! So if she took the videos without him knowing what does that make her? Men go to prison for filming women with secret cameras! She is utterly sick!
Go on Alex, show us the stack!

View attachment 2735917View attachment 2735919

View attachment 2735918View attachment 2735920
View attachment 2735921

View attachment 2735897

I remember watching that & being absolutely shocked for him! Good for Alex for pursuing the case…he deserves to put his truth out there & hopefully knock that nasty witch off her pedestal that she keeps herself on!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Do we know how Alex is going to tell all? Via a paper or on instagram? I can just imagine the dirt Crawl has on her and her finances too. It's time people spoke up with receipts.
however he does it I just hope the red tops actually pick the story up and run it
---
Why are her armpits green?? 🤢
Its the evil seeping out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn’t she normally retaliate any bad story about her by deflecting and making allegations about others, so Keiron and Carl will have new things drip fed, I wonder what allegations Carl is going have? Controlling? DV? Inappropriate with her daughter? Dealer who forced her to take drugs? And Keiron will be due some new harassment - she can’t talk about her own wrong doings so makes people believe ‘well it’s no wonder her ex was like this’
Yes I think SB will get all that, it's been hinted at before.

Reactions: 27
Wow, who would've thought back then that she would destroy her face & body by mutilating it? You wouldn't even believe it was the same person. I think she looked really good on the first picture. All that money and pain to look worse. Why?
Because she's not seeing what we see & if she didn't have the kids she'd have gone off on one & got lots of work done after the split.

Reactions: 23
I remember watching that & being absolutely shocked for him! Good for Alex for pursuing the case…he deserves to put his truth out there & hopefully knock that nasty witch off her pedestal that she keeps herself on!
I rewatched it, it's interesting how he says the world got told he was a cross dresser. He had some photos KP saw, she then encouraged him to take more photos with her. Then she waited till Simon Cowell's bday party and showed loads of people. She knew press would be there and people like Piers Morgan. So she outed him and put him in the position where he was made to feel really uncomfortable and had no control. Right from the off she was looking for opportunities to control him and get blackmail material!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Wow, who would've thought back then that she would destroy her face & body by mutilating it? You wouldn't even believe it was the same person. I think she looked really good on the first picture. All that money and pain to look worse. Why?
She d started on the surgery already in the first pic. Nose job and turkey teeth for starters. Not naturally pretty. Always dead souless eyes.

Reactions: 44
Literally went for a weekend away for our anniversary and tit has truly hit the fan, along with this and the Goodman/ walker car crash I have been busy all evening! I can’t work out what that f4j latest tweet to PA is implying but it’s still up a day later so surely PA and Claire would have it taken down by now if they wanted to?! Do feel so sorry for P&J though and the do seem like normal kids and they are at an age now where they can see everything. Hopefully PA has got them therapy if needed 🙏

I do think it’s really good that Alex is speaking out for sure (she was totally out of line and still owes him money) but I do feel like he’s a little hypocritical when I think it sounds like when they were together there were things going on in the house like cross dressing, using sex toys, maybe even drugs when they older 3 kids were there and I expect they weren’t exactly subtle (just my opinion so not backed up with evidence) And didn’t he do something to that Chantelle he was with that made her scared too? It really is always the kids that get caught up in all this mess these so called adults bring, makes me so angry as they will be messed up in their own adult lives! SS what are you doing?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I agree with the poster in the last thread, I think Alex has been informed by the baillifs that there was minimal assets retrieved from the MM and after all these years and realising that this is the end of the road he's thought duck it and he's going to tell his side of the story, woo hoo, I LOVE IT!!

Reactions: 67
Why are her armpits green?? 🤢
I hate to stick up for The Creature from the Black Lagoon but....the original photo wasn't quite that bad and the green is the reflection from the tiles in the pool. Someone's messed with the contrast on the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jeeze gonna have nightmares for weeks 😭
I’ve NEVER seen this pic before. The red marks all over one boob, the green armpits, the bum, but worst of all how thin and loose her skin is ok her legs and knees. I haven’t even looked at her face yet. Utterly shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.