Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to zoom in on that cast photo, because I genuinely couldnā€™t see KP at all. Crikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooooh la la Skank is making moves on the new guy šŸ˜± though his eyes are elsewhereā€¦still, cā€™mon SadBoy letā€™s have a hotel bedroom rant šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

FAC5707A-1251-446A-9224-E7DA79531961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Iā€™ve not got a problem with vaping itself. I have a problem with it being seen as safe. Yes itā€™s better than smoking but itā€™s not 100% safe either.
ā€œPopcorn Lungā€ is an actual thing that happens from it. Itā€™s not safe at all. Not saying smoking is, or trying to wind people up. But itā€™s still chemicals not meant to be in your lungs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I get the impression that Skank is barking up the wrong egg tree there. It's obvious he's too young, too good looking and probably has a working olfactory system but I think a bigger factor might be that he's not into girls and specially not old plastic-titted, foghorny ones. So her egg-charming skills are going to be wasted. She might as well go back to DL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This this this. As a smoking cessation tool it has changed my life. What is exhaled isn't dangerous, it's water vapour. The issue is people taking up vaping for "fun", who have never smoked. Although, maybe before vapes they'd have taken up smoking?

I also don't believe Skanky was addicted to smoking. I think she was a social smoker who took up vaping to be down with the kids and is now addicted. šŸ¤£
---

It is better. It contains no tobacco and no tar. The NHS itself states that it is safer. I'm not one for glamourising vaping but it's nowhere near as damaging as smoking.
I remain unconvinced, I am sorry. They are starting to ban it already.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I get the impression that Skank is barking up the wrong egg tree there. It's obvious he's too young, too good looking and probably has a working olfactory system but I think a bigger factor might be that he's not into girls and specially not old plastic-titted, foghorny ones. So her egg-charming skills are going to be wasted. She might as well go back to DL!
Defo gay Methinks.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.