Katie Price #327 Pollyfilla’s in her cheek whilst stuffing snow up her beak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Kieran show a young black lab on his stories 2 days ago? He said it was his other dogs 'mini me' and his brown dog ( old, lived a long happy life!) wasn't there. I was wondering if one of his dogs died and he got a puppy? It would be a weird coincidence if she has gone and got an identical puppy to Kieran, she has never had labs before!
She's gonna train it to be Harvs guide dog ennit ?

Reactions: 9
H Hates dogs of course; Mummy Dearest goes and gets another one............................................................
BTW what has happenned to Felicia Dogsbody?? Not heard a peep from her since she was accused with attempting to sell skank's dogs and renting the house out from underneath her plastic arse

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Stuffing her face as usual….

School run is awful, Jess is stuck in traffic, does Jess do the school run or in the way to her now 🤷🏽‍♀️

CA4FC491-1284-4C08-A32B-AF57A9D9BEF2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Still desperately trying to flog the plasterclases and meet and greet tickets to the podcast, flogging bath bombs now

Reactions: 20
It breaks my heart how she treats her animals, I can't believe she's got another puppy, especially after trying to sell a couple of the little dogs 😠 All dogs are special but I have a real soft spot for labs. So she brought it from a neighbour?? I'm disgusted that the neighbour would even let her have it.

Having had labs I know what hard work they can be especially as adolescents, they need exercise, stimulation and training and my god can they chew 😁 Shoes, carpet, even the kitchen wall got chewed by mine! Poor baby will probably just be just shut in a cage, I can't bear to think about the awful life it will have with her.
I hope everyone is safe and sound this morning! We are in the Amber warning zone but only had heavy rain and moderate winds so far! Its eerily quiet though, so I suspect something is on its way!
I cannot believe she has another puppy!!! If this person is a neighbour how can she not know what she is like with animals!! Something not right there unless she paid way over the top to get it.
She is born liar and a very good story teller! Pinocchio has nothing on her, except he had a conscience!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still in bed!
So she can't be bothered to get up and get Bunny breakfast and ready for school, or do the school run? She really can't be bothered with these kids at all can she? what a waste of space.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I saw on insta yesterday they were trying to flog meet and greet tickets for the live show 🙄 Have we got any tattlers going to the show to take one for the team? Any tattler will stand out as the only one looking classy and not wearing that JYY crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw on insta yesterday they were trying to flog meet and greet tickets for the live show 🙄 Have we got any tattlers going to the show to take one for the team? Any tattler will stand out as the only one looking classy and not wearing that JYY crap.
Sadly I am much too far away in another country - thank God for that!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Times aren’t hard….one for the Trustee’s and Creditors….gee I really hate that passive aggressive smugness at the end 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.