Katie Price #327 Pollyfilla’s in her cheek whilst stuffing snow up her beak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Supercatmummy for the shiny new thread title!

Quick recap:

She went live for a bum filler operation with that buffoon Ellie May-Mackenzie from Lift Aestethics and even she looked irritated with it
Kids still with her ☹
Still a weapons grade c**t!

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks @geordiegirl ❤

Recap, absolute scenes in the last thread 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Tuesday she had extensions put in on a live chaotic TT, claimed all 5 children lived with her and a social worker was in the kitchen and would confirm this. We were all shocked by this social worker thing, was it even true, if it was it sounded like an unannounced visit, and we have hope things are now conspiring against her regarding her access to the children, as it’s clear now she is very unstable and it’s really perplexing how anyone can consider her fit to look after two young kids. Skank also made Jett say she didn’t take drugs, he’s 10 years old 😔

D2CD1CFA-34EC-48E2-BE0F-1FC542F367E2.jpeg

SadBoy is around again, skulking in the background, he announced he’s running an IG live next week with a man who conducts them from what looks like a cupboard. We all know this will be incredibly funny as SB can only talk about cars, and we hope he might accidentally spill some revelation about Skank as he’s a very stupid person.

41930B1C-CCB0-4A5B-AB9E-E412C1D4E746.jpeg

Skank said she had a two hour interview with The Guardian, we have no idea why they have gone back after the dreadful lick-arse piece last month was slated by their readers. Skank has a photoshoot with them on Saturday, we hope the same photographer is used as previously as she looked awful in those photos, repeat please 😈

Skank set up a TT account for H and proceeded to post horribly exploitive videos of H topless, swearing constantly and being tormented by SadBoy. It was very upsetting to see, and no one could believe she wasn’t being stopped, even for her and her vile sidekick this was a new low. Two videos were removed yesterday though and the rest this morning, someone or TT themselves have acted 🙏🏾

Thursday night we were treated to probably her worst live yet, a BBL procedure. Conducted in a non sterile environment, no masks worn by any of the people involved, vaping allowed, Jett invited in to watch, Ellie coming across as clueless, Skank screaming the place down, but claiming it didn’t hurt and hyperventilating over the needles, it was “absolute scenes”. Later we saw the results, she looks lopsided, and will take 4-6 weeks for the swelling to settle down, yet she is planning to sit in a car to Devon (5 hours) on Sunday. She will also be driving around UK doing plasterclasses, sitting on her swollen bum. Skank also has the wrong antibiotics, so there’s a high chance of infection setting in. She’s a twit.

Skank said she has something exciting coming up, it won’t be exciting, guaranteed.

C4CD5C26-6672-48AA-B793-262E2A27F648.jpeg

The promised song release has still not materialised, the world remains thankful 🙏🏾

The screaming video, for those that missed it 🤦🏽‍♀️…..

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So looks like Devon is for 1 day or a lie
Just went on plasterclasses site you can buy 36 tickets still for Cardiff on the 4th
Will she bother going?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks @geordiegirl ❤

Tuesday she had extensions put in on a live chaotic TT, claimed all 5 children lived with her and a social worker was in the kitchen and would confirm this. We were all shocked by this social worker thing, was it even true, if it was it sounded like an unannounced visit, and we have hope things are now conspiring against her regarding her access to the children, as it’s clear now she is very unstable and it’s really perplexing how anyone can consider her fit to look after two young kids. Skank also made Jett say she didn’t take drugs, he’s 10 years old 😔

View attachment 2534839

SadBoy is around again, skulking in the background, he announced he’s running an IG live next week with a man who conducts them from what looks like a cupboard. We all know this will be incredibly funny as SB can only talk about cars, and we hope he might accidentally spill some revelation about Skank as he’s a very stupid person.

View attachment 2534840

Skank said she had a two hour interview with The Guardian, we have no idea why they have gone back after the dreadful lick-arse piece last month was slated by their readers. Skank has a photoshoot with them on Saturday, we hope the same photographer is used as previously as she looked awful in those photos, repeat please 😈

Skank set up a TT account for H and proceeded to post horribly exploitive videos of H topless, swearing constantly and being tormented by SadBoy. It was very upsetting to see, and no one could believe she wasn’t being stopped, even for her and her vile sidekick this was a new low. Two videos were removed yesterday though and the rest this morning, someone or TT themselves have acted 🙏🏾

Thursday night we were treated to probably her worst live yet, a BBL procedure. Conducted in a non sterile environment, no masks worn by any of the people involved, vaping allowed, Jett invited in to watch, Ellie coming across as clueless, Skank screaming the place down, but claiming it didn’t hurt and hyperventilating over the needles, it was “absolute scenes”. Later we saw the results, she looks lopsided, and will take 4-6 weeks for the swelling to settle down, yet she is planning to sit in a car to Devon (5 hours) on Sunday. She will also be driving around UK doing plasterclasses, sitting on her swollen bum. Skank also has the wrong antibiotics, so there’s a high chance of infection setting in. She’s a twit.

Skank said she has something exciting coming up, it won’t be exciting, guaranteed.

View attachment 2534845

We were all shocked to see Harvey mocked. It was disgusting.
Since the start of the previous thread, she must have been to hairdressers at least 3 times. She spends her day's having something done to herself. Lips, brows, hair, facials & the latest GROSS body alteration - stuff pumped into her bum cheeks.:sick: With regard to the nails, they are so long, it seem's it's impossible to do basic daily tasks. Couldn't make a bed, wash up & clean, but importantly wipe your bum. BUT.... apparently if you do an Origami course, you can make it possible to carefully wipe your bum. this is what is stated online:- So, what is done, is that you learn to get your toilet paper neatly folded over and keep your fingers tucked into your palms, then wipe. You can keep your fingers very very straight, but put the toilet paper along the side of your long pointing finger with the thumb tucked in. You can press the toilet flush with your knuckle instead of finger. Alternatively:- The Crumpled Style This method involves crumbling tissue papers with the hands bearing those long nails and then using the crumpled tissue to wipe your butt hole. When using this method, be sure the crumpled tissue papers are covering your fingers to prevent your nails from coming in contact with your butt. There are also YouTube video's that may be helpful.

The promised song release has still not materialised, the world remains thankful 🙏🏾

View attachment 2534842
---

Quick recap:

She went live for a bum filler operation with that buffoon Ellie May-Mackenzie from Lift Aestethics and even she looked irritated with it
Kids still with her ☹

As you were!
So looks like Devon is for 1 day or a lie
Just went on plasterclasses site you can buy 36 tickets still for Cardiff on the 4th
Will she bother going?

Since the start of the previous thread, she must have been to hairdressers at least 3 times. She spends her day's having something done to herself. Lips, brows, hair, facials & the latest GROSS body alteration - stuff pumped into her bum cheeks.:sick: With regard to the nails, they are so long, it seem's it's impossible to do basic daily tasks. Couldn't make a bed, wash up & clean, but importantly wipe your bum. BUT.... apparently if you do an Origami course, you can make it possible to carefully wipe your bum. this is what is stated online:- So, what is done, is that you learn to get your toilet paper neatly folded over and keep your fingers tucked into your palms, then wipe. You can keep your fingers very very straight, but put the toilet paper along the side of your long pointing finger with the thumb tucked in. You can press the toilet flush with your knuckle instead of finger. Alternatively:- The Crumpled Style This method involves crumbling tissue papers with the hands bearing those long nails and then using the crumpled tissue to wipe your butt hole. When using this method, be sure the crumpled tissue papers are covering your fingers to prevent your nails from coming in contact with your butt. There are also YouTube video's that may be helpful.

---

Quick recap:

Kids still with her ☹

As you were!
I seem to be having a problem posting. Anyway, it's very quiet in StankLand, so off topic, this heartwarming story (watch the video attached to article). I definitely have a tear in my eye's. Lovely story. Show's what people who love animals are prepared to do... ❤ 🥰
---

---

I seem to be having a problem posting. Anyway, it's very quiet in StankLand, so off topic, this heartwarming story (watch the video attached to article). I definitely have a tear in my eye's. Lovely story. Show's what people who love animals are prepared to do... ❤ 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
On Twitter, there's another clip from living with Lucy (Virgin Media) Back down to 3 Kidnap threats. Held at gunpoint, hijacked 2 years ago. Mentioned she was supposed to go to the horse show but a group of people threatened to 'have a word with her' She's on high alert at the MM that's why she has a guard dog.

1698411997568.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
On Twitter, there's another clip from living with Lucy (Virgin Media) Back down to 3 Kidnap threats. Held at gunpoint, hijacked. Mentioned she was supposed to go to the horse show but a group of people threatened to 'have a word with her'

View attachment 2534946
upposed to go to the horse show but a group of people threatened to 'have a word with her'

Good! I hope she was scared shitless!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Afternoon you lovely lot 😘 I would like to say I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing last night with her bum lift but I can’t, she is really scrapping the barrel now, wonky tits wonky arse wonky eye need I go on.

can’t wait to see the next lot of shift fest to pass my way.

Hampy Friday everyone. 😘x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
"but a group of people threatened to 'have a word with her'"
What kind of world does she live in? I've got to my ripe old age and have never fallen out with anyone.
What's the common denominator here, Katie, that you seem to have an issue with so many people? Can it really be all "them?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All this crap that she spouts about SA, I'll guarantee that J & Pete know the ACTUAL truth. I wonder what they think when she spouts this constant bullshit. Would be great if they called her out on it.
Regarding Harvey's tik tok, she's read here I suspect & put it to private.

Reactions: 30
Anyone know what time she was supposed to start work today? Thought she was due on with Jeyda this morn after letting her down last night?? Bet Jeyda is pissed! I would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest
Now The Scum have gone for it, “screamed in pain”, and vaping, so not a sterile environment. A freebie for advertising a very dangerous procedure Lift Aesthetics, that mentions how painful it was, and totally unprofessional regarding hygiene….hmmmmm great advertising, don’t think that’s what you wanted was it 😁 Also mentions Jett was watching, they know what they are doing, KH more ammo in his fight, I’d say letting a 10yo see this must raise a massive red flag at any court appearance. Good one from The Scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
@Dollylovesshoes i’m here lovely - thanks for noticing I’ve not been posting much , I’m reading & desperately trying to keep up .

We lost our dog last Friday after a 2 year cancer battle , it’s knocked us both for six & this week has been agony .

But I’m keeping the Faith .

The pain we feel at losing him has only served to underline the sheer evil of this creature that cares for nothing & no one but itself.

But she’ll get hers .

One day soon , I don’t know how , but her karma is coming .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
@Dollylovesshoes i’m here lovely - thanks for noticing I’ve not been posting much , I’m reading & desperately trying to keep up .

We lost our dog last Friday after a 2 year cancer battle , it’s knocked us both for six & this week has been agony .

But I’m keeping the Faith .

The pain we feel at losing him has only served to underline the sheer evil of this creature that cares for nothing & no one but itself.

But she’ll get hers .

One day soon , I don’t know how , but her karma is coming .
Oh dear Winey I’m so sorry I know you both must be devastated,thoughts are with I know how you feel,all of us on here are doggie and animals lovers.❤❤❤❤

We can hope pray that vile nasty cruel bleep gets it soon.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lol just seen Ellie’s insta story from when she left the MM 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
She exhausted them…she doesn’t look impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks @geordiegirl ❤

View attachment 2534839

View attachment 2534840

View attachment 2534845

View attachment 2534842
---

Perhaps after all the slating the Grauniad got for their lick ass interview maybe they are going back to do a follow up and actually ask the sort of questions they should have asked the first time! Such as how she can afford all the stuff she does while bankrupt, why she keeps the kids from their father etc? You know, be proper journalists for a change!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.