Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ☕ for awhile.🙁completely empty Pisspot as well.I’m sure soon the Pisspot will be over flowing 🤞
This is how Kippers nothing 'career' ends ... she fades away and then disappears from view completely, lets face it, unless we are scouring the tinternet for stupid stories or one of us is watching the TIKTOK lives her pathetic life doesnt actually make the press much anymore, apart from the odd brief spell when she is in legal trouble, she certainly isnt making the front pages or selling weekend exclusives anymore, in fact, she is struggling to get a slot on the sidebar of shame now. She is over, done, finished, there will be no resurrection, no second coming, no 'empire', those days are long gone - after the abject failure of the final roll of the dice (the book of lies) the clan definitely know that so they are packing up and clearing off - the only one who cant accept it is Kipper who will carry on screeching on SM to a dwindling audience, pretending she has some sort of 'special reality show deal' with OF or TIKTOK or wherever else. Live 'interviews' are just random podcasts and they will dry up ... the only mowdellin she does is for selling her own crappy stuff like JYY, KPEquestrian or barf bombs that no one is interested in buying ... or, lets not forget parading around with Carol or Slimi taking dreadful shots of her in awful bikinis on holidays she claims are 'work' or the delusional self funded ones with girls half her age that produce heavily filtered pictures that no one is interested in seeing, let alone paying for on OF. There will be one last big flurry of media activity left that will be triggered by the bankruptcy and that will be that. The only thing that really matters now is to see KH with his children back, wether that means full custody or 50/50.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's not Princess who makes all her visits public ... she has no say in that really, Kipper will continue to use her for a storyline in her imaginary reality show ... Princess is just a tool to ressurect her 'career' same as Harvey and she will continue to use them ... the only positive here is that Kippers outlets to do so are limited to SM now really ... with the odd plasterclass or D list 'event' thrown in.
And as for the MM series still going ahead with filming starting in January... well, I am sure most of us remember when it was reported that she had been dropped by Loose Women she responded by telling everyone it was rubbish because she still had a contract ... she was never on the panel again ... its monkey tennis with the MM show, I don't believe CH4 will fund another series, the viewing figures fell off a cliff
Let's hope so, I think she actually believes here own lies which is even weirder!

Reactions: 23
I know this is a reach-but allow me to go with it for a moment.
A 30 year old man was arrested for the Luton Airport RR fire/collapse scenario.
They havent said why or who , but it was a story in the papers today
is it possible?
Isn't he 32/33?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's not Princess who makes all her visits public ... she has no say in that really, Kipper will continue to use her for a storyline in her imaginary reality show ... Princess is just a tool to ressurect her 'career' same as Harvey and she will continue to use them ... the only positive here is that Kippers outlets to do so are limited to SM now really ... with the odd plasterclass or D list 'event' thrown in.
And as for the MM series still going ahead with filming starting in January... well, I am sure most of us remember when it was reported that she had been dropped by Loose Women she responded by telling everyone it was rubbish because she still had a contract ... she was never on the panel again ... its monkey tennis with the MM show, I don't believe CH4 will fund another series, the viewing figures fell off a cliff
Besides which hasn't she said she is filming MM3 numerous times this year already and yet clearly she hasn't? I thought when she did the Grauniad interview the film crew for MM3 were supposed to be there then?

Reactions: 20
it was dire, her sticking barbies to a wall and cd's to a table and her horrible voice dronning on and on and on. shes so boring now too. it really comes to something when Amish spice is more attractive than skanky ;) , and the MM show was just a snooze fest mixed with tit and glitter:sleep:
Amish Spice talking about mattresses is far more beguiling than hearing skank screeching about ANYTHING WHATSOEVER!

Hold on DC - was that a clue theres something imminent? :unsure:(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Amish Spice talking about mattresses is far more beguiling than hearing skank screeching about ANYTHING WHATSOEVER!

Hold on DC - was that a clue theres something imminent? :unsure:(y)
I thought that but I don't want to tempt fate! Everything crossable crossed though!🤞😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
One of the comments on the Daily Fail....

View attachment 2528824

View attachment 2528826

View attachment 2528828
They're all as rank as each other, the thing that does KPs lips looks like Jessica Alves. They all look cheap,dirty with caked on make up, bad skin, lumpy bodies, and like they stink 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn't he 32/33?
This is what I read - ' A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage after a fire that destroyed more than 1,400 vehicles at Luton Airport;. Not 30, in his 30's, so realistically, it could be Crawl - I how I hope (y)🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
One of the comments on the Daily Fail....

View attachment 2528824

View attachment 2528826

View attachment 2528828
And Ellie the Butcher has deleted her personal instagram account and only has the Butcher’s salon one.
If anywhere isn’t Medically qualified to deal with any issues or problems they shouldn’t be allowed to practice
She knows Skank and she knows she has had so many surgeries and injectables and Skank claims to have body dysmorphia But carries on pumping her full of Plastique,
Next time your doing her Gob, Ellie Can you do her vocal cords and stop 🛑 it from Speaking or Singing 🤢

• Haha
And Ellie the Butcher has deleted her personal instagram account and only has the Butcher’s salon one.
If anywhere isn’t Medically qualified to deal with any issues or problems they shouldn’t be allowed to practice
She knows Skank and she knows she has had so many surgeries and injectables and Skank claims to have body dysmorphia But carries on pumping her full of Plastique,
Next time your doing her Gob, Ellie Can you do her vocal cords and stop 🛑 it from Speaking or Singing 🤢
Its really strange how Kipper is making her mouth BIGGER, FATTER and WIDER all the time ... it looks hideous ... she never shuts up so she just looks more and more like this fish ...

1698153342069.png

• Haha
I see that Edam's sister Yaz has posted a photo of her, Edam skanky and Harvey on her IG, seems that they did a podcast together ( dear lord!). Her fans are the same brain dead people as skanky too! All full of comments about H being 'sooo cuuute' and how wonderful skanky is! Do these people all just share the same few so called fans I wonder? Sure seems that way!
---
I couldn't find her listed as an accredited practitioner for fillers either!
---
I couldn't find her listed as an accredited practitioner for fillers either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.