Katie Price #321 Never underestimate the forensics 💳 !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all to 321 - sorry bit early but I have to go out soon.

Hence why not much of a recap.

Anyway thread title congratulations go to @tomkat1 for this beauty - the emoji's didn't work sadly.

1695662265557.png

Here is the link to thread 320

She is currently live on Tacky Tok off her head

As you were Krusties

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just called SB a wanker
What an absolute mess she is
---
Vaping on live 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Even Princess is questioning what the duck she is doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Even Princess is questioning what the duck she is doing
Princess really needs to give her head a wobble. She seemed quite savvy till she took up with her bf, now all sense has gone out the window!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly this really does look like SadBoy has set her up here, fed her a ton of ❄ and he’s publicly slagging her off…..what is his game, I can’t believe what we are seeing, the Red Tops will destroy her, she’s obviously flying very high…WTF are they doing 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Gone, but she will be back soon, probably even more pissed…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has someone pulled the plug before skank can do anymore damage, sounds like she's off her tits on drink and drugs mouthing off swearing, slandering and making a complete arse of herself even vaping aswell on live. You got to admire her complete and utter bleeping stupidity. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Whattttt?! Can't believe I missed a big old rant. The live she did yesterday she seemed sedated, so in a day she goes to completely the
opposite? She's so erratic!
---
Honestly this really does look like SadBoy has set her up here, fed her a ton of ❄ and he’s publicly slagging her off…..what is his game, I can’t believe what we are seeing, the Red Tops will destroy her, she’s obviously flying very high…WTF are they doing 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't think the 'I love dental anaesthetic until it makes me sick' Kipper Price we all know and love ( to hate) would take much persuading to snarf down a few cocktails and lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
perhaps hes had a gutsfull of the kids,he wants holidays etc., if he has exposed her on purpose, its to get the kids back with kieron, what else could it be ?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Well Pete may not have written mysterious girl but I'm sure the person who did will probably sue her if she tries to release mysterious boy! She really has no clue does she? Look at all the court cases various singers have been involved in ( such as Ed Sheeran) because someone thinks a particular LINE is from their song? It's called copyright infringement skanky! Go look it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs. I missed the drama as I’m actually parenting. This air fryer nando halloumi chicken I’m attempting had better be worth it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.