Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I loved his total exclusion of his mother, I feel bad for him, but it was so great, a real silent but loud message!
It just shows how much of a narcissist she is that she expected him to mention HER in HIS interview about his new single! What was she expecting, him to give her credit for his singing talent? I bet J was the one who told LW not to ask him about his mother, the kid is trying not to come across as a nepo baby, he hardly wants to be tied to her every thing he does. So the fact that she seemingly knows he was told not to mention her must mean she either spoke to or texted him and asked him WHY he didn't mention her? Also, strange she never mentioned it in advance that he was going to be on LW isn't it? Surely a proud mum would do that?
---
OH THAT'S JUST DUCKY!!

View attachment 2458019
I can't believe she was actually stupid enough to tell the judge that she couldn't tell the truth if members of the public were listening in! And shouting over him as well! Would she behave like that in actual court? One would assume not as that would be seen as contempt, so why be stupid enough to do it in an online hearing? Plus the fact she then went out on a spending spree immediately afterwards, and is now on the hunt for two ponies for the kids! Why is she asking online about where she can get them too? Surely such a horsewoman as KP knows EVERYONE in the horsey world and has contacts where she can buy them? Surely she isn't expecting people to give her those for free as well? I really hope that when the BH birds eventually come home to roost all this very public sticking two fingers up to her creditors is REALLY going to hurt her in the long run! She thinks she's clever, but she is getting cockier and cockier, and with the daily TTs isn't even trying to hide it in the slightest. It WILL all catch up with her one day. Sorry to bring Russel Brand into it again but look at him and all he has done and got away with over the years, well it's well and truly coming back to bite him big time now! As others have said before, be nice to people on the way up because on the way down they will LOVE to put the boot in! I bet when she finally gets what's coming there will be plenty of other 'celebs' etc who will come out of the woodwork with stories about what KP has been like and done to them too!
---
The Skankrupcy will keep going, all be it slowly, cos the Skank has one asset worth something, namely the Mucky Mansion The trustees and creditor's can see a payday in the future. Jordan Tradings liquidator gave up as he couldn't see the prospect of himself or creditors getting anything as there were no assets.
---

Yes, just shows how deluded and out of touch she is! Burberry would probably pay her NOT to wear their stuff!
Not to mention she owes a LOT of money to HMRC and they are not going to just let that be written off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
DC where are you!!!?????? We need you to endure the crapcast for us since your ears are accustomed to being assaulted by the Rantings of the Skank AND we don't want her numbers being increased either :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me me me me meeeeeeee! Car could be swapped to lips 😅

View attachment 2458939
Yup, I had a friend like this, the day my mother died she told me HER mother had cancer! 5 years on and never heard another thing about it. Whenever anyone in our group has something happen to them she always has to chime in with some drama that has happened to her to get the attention back to her. She used to be my BFF, now I see her two or three times a year, and that's enough.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yep.. the amount of times I've seen on here.. oh this is it, she can't hide anymore ! She has to answer questions it's all set to go , the court will hold her accountable this time .. never happens !! 😁😁
It did happen to Becker though. He even tried to claim he was the ambassador of a small African country so he couldn't appear in court. It's a process. I personally can't see it just disappearing for her.

Reactions: 18
Just read Juniors OKrap interview. Very telling that there's zero pics of him with his "mother". It's all him & Pete. It's definitely written with him just acknowledging her enough to stop her going nuclear.
Plus ok are the only ones that seem to run positive articles on skanky these days so doubtless they will have asked him about her and made sure she got a mention.

Reactions: 10
DC where are you!!!?????? We need you to endure the crapcast for us since your ears are accustomed to being assaulted by the Rantings of the Skank AND we don't want her numbers being increased either :)
I'm sorry but there is no chance anyone's ears would ever get accustomed to that voice. Not even a deaf person

Reactions: 16
I bet DC has listened to it and is now rocking back and forth in a corner trying to stop her ears bleeding

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry everybody bringing up the Olympic equestrian team and upsetting the horse lovers amongst us.
I was thinking of her mental health issues and an old nursery rhyme sprang to mind:

'Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady on a white horse
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
She will need treatment where ever she goes'

Or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.