Katie Price #317 t'was the night before Bankruptcy & all through the House, not a Skanky was stirring

Why is Sinky still with Skanky?

• They have serious dirt on each other?

Votes: 221 52.5%
  • He loves her....

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • He loves the lifestyle and publicity

Votes: 104 24.7%
  • Hes making sure the kids and animals are kept alive

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • She is emotionally blackmailing him

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • He is a mug?

Votes: 62 14.7%
  • He is her official carer £££££££££££££££££££

Votes: 8 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #317!

Thread title courtesy of @Hobgoblin sorry it wouldn't all fit

1694449649621.png

Here is the link to #316

Well the Skankruptcy is nearly upon us on the 14th - shes acting cocky, but it is a serious case this time.

Her Tacky Toks have been worse than ever with her totally ignoring the kids, looking off her wonky tits and being horrible to the kids.

Not to mention bickering with SB - him saying he was

"doing things that you don't do, busy getting your children ready for bed" - all whilst she was pulling faces on her live.

Shes had more tit pumped in and out of her lips. And her arse by the looks of it...

1694449928121.png
1694449942325.png

They were spotted out in the wild in a shop

1694449850937.png

Oh and we had this gem from @Sunday Girl ...

There was an old woman called Skank
Whose breath was exceedingly rank
Her nose is in bits
she’s got wonky tits
She’s deffo a challenging wank

As you were tattlers...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Ooooh a poll, and it’s a good one, what is his game, I’ve taken the serious dirt option, if anyone picks the ‘He Loves Her‘ I think they should fess up 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just watched House of Games on TV and the lovely Carol Smillie was a contestant. Haven’t seen her on telly for yonks so had to google her. She’s 61! 61! And looks drop dead gorgeous, stick that in your pipe kipper..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooooh a poll, and it’s a good one, what is his game, I’ve taken the serious dirt option, if anyone picks the ‘He Loves Her‘ I think they should fess up 😁
Just caught up again, but looking back on my 'laughing emoji' eek!
A clip was shown of Kipper picking up Tank and I don't know how I 'mis-clicked.'
I meant to register :mad: but hit the wrong button. So if anyone out there wondering.... it was done in error. ◀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 my 1st thread title!!!! Thank you so much!!

I do wonder if SB actually realises he is supposedly still with KFP ......maybe he thinks she's a banshee haunting him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
IMG_2732.jpeg

Sorry @Sjr2607 I was only giving my opinion.
I don’t like Katie or Pete either, if that’s any consolation. I didn’t mean to make anyone angry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s not going to jail this week as someone said on the other thread this is a civil case

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The surrogate has posted a video on TT.
There's screenshots of their conversations and a couple of pics in the MM.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I did, only because I just can’t work out why he’s there.
Thanks @BiffasBeemer I suspected it was too long but couldn't resist referring to SB as a louse
as to a louse was by the great burns, I’ve taken a couple of liberties in to a mouse
KP #318 wee sleekit slippery obnoxious beastie, I’ll bet the BH has a panic in your enormous breestie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope that tiktok of The Clampetts taking Tank away in that car has been sent to RSPCA. It definitely isn't a reputable dog breeder and they need closing down. No doubt RSPCA won't see a problem with it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2441614
Sorry @Sjr2607 I was only giving my opinion.
I don’t like Katie or Pete either, if that’s any consolation. I didn’t mean to make anyone angry.
You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone here. I'm not dissing you for your opinion on J. I'm finding myself, that it's getting a little tiresome on here at the moment the opinions on Junior & Princess.

These two children are lucky that they have the love & support of their father. I've said it before, I'll say it AGAIN: these two kids know what's what. I thnk they'd just like a quite life & indulge their bleep of a mother now & again to keep the peace. I'm sure it makes their lives so much easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched House of Games on TV and the lovely Carol Smillie was a contestant. Haven’t seen her on telly for yonks so had to google her. She’s 61! 61! And looks drop dead gorgeous, stick that in your pipe kipper..
Oooh I love a comparison with Skank 😁 Just popped over to Carol’s IG page, oh my, this is her last month…… 61 ! Compared to Skank last month below….I did pick a bit of a bad shot of Skank, but it was the only recent one I could find that wasn’t heavily filtered.….

794A823C-B40D-4EE1-A793-1984CA122A19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I hope that tiktok of The Clampetts taking Tank away in that car has been sent to RSPCA. It definitely isn't a reputable dog breeder and they need closing down. No doubt RSPCA won't see a problem with it
I think the back Street breeder bint has removed the video.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Only 19 comments and just over 700 likes on her latest podcast IG post, it must be nearing the end now? At position 100 on apple charts (down 31 places!) and in position 66 on Spotify (down as well from last week) I can’t work out who is listening to it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.