Katie Price #316 8 More Sleeps...... Tick Tock, Tick Tock, goes the Bankruptcy Clock ⏰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Krusties - #316 is here.

Sorry feeling a bit too grotty for a proper recap!

Here is the link to thread #315

Thread title courtesy of @Cat Eyez

1694192529797.png

As you were Krusties - I am a menopausal mess - melting in this horrible heatwave

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thank you @BiffasBeemer for doing the new thread - hope you feel better soon.
Well done to @Cat Eyez for the new title.

We're all melting in this heat. It's a shame a bucket of water won't melt the witch currently taking over TT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
☹ They’ve stopped me from commenting on the live.. 🫣🤦‍♀️ I was only telling the truth the clothes are shite 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She shakes her potatoes in the calendar 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
---
I’m having a hot flush watching her trying on all these jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t want to get a takeaway as it’s a mess to clear up 🤣
---
Definitely cooking Sunday, is that after her long day at the charity event 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---
Like she's going to do that! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
If she’s seeing Junior on Sunday the only reason will be because he’s going to the charity event to see the rest of the family and she happens to be there. Very worried about P at this point, think it could be a tricky couple of years for PA. I feel so sorry for Jett, poor little soul. Just be his mum you useless piece of tit, that’s all the poor lad wants. And why doesn’t Princess want to look at his butterfly?! That poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Dirty witch just farted really loudly, they are saying it stinks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
@BiffasBeemer - sorry to disturb you but how do we get this new thread to be listed in the forum - still only show #315 as the latest?
Thank you!

Reactions: 9
She can’t get the hang of saying the thousand bit of 400k, just says 400 likes 🙄

Auber jeans again. 🍆🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't think Peter and Claire can do much now if P's head has been turned by KP. The most they could do is frame it in terms of money, pointing out how much P could make if she sticks with CP's strategy. Sadly I get the impression P may be easily influenced (unlike Junior it seems) and may have swallowed a load of lies and guff told to her by KP.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.