Katie Price #315 I called it love, you called it a shag, I call you Chipolata, you call me a slag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #315

Thread title courtesy of @Tanley

1693933701299.png

Here is the link to #314

I just don't know where to start!

Skank has had new lips which she is having dissolved next week.

The gang went to a Doll Beauty event and the videos and resulting photos are messy and grim.

The sales for the live podcast are not great but not as bad as we were expecting.

Happy belated birthday to our @Dollylovesshoes !

PP fencing appeared to be the only person to do something with J&B that was fun - the beach on the last day of summer holidays.

We have the Skankruptcy on the 14th and something appears to be going down about the kids and Skank is panicking. Looks like the kids are being removed / planned to be removed from Skank with some of the family being asked if they can step in.

And big love for our @Pom Bear !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I agree with DC, I don’t think there’s anything sinister about SB with Princess at all. I think he’s just really awkward around kids. He feels more comfortable with her because she’s older and can probably hold a conversation on his level, as let’s face it he doesn’t exactly come across like a conversational wizard does he. The main thing that annoyed me about the picture wasn’t even the picture itself, it was all the comments underneath calling him her stepdad?! And him agreeing?! He knows he’s not a step dad figure the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just a copy of my post from previous thread. P won’t be leaving education until she’s 18 and would be accepted on a Beauty course at college with her results. She just needs to re-sit Maths.

Reactions: 25
I agree with DC, I don’t think there’s anything sinister about SB with Princess at all. I think he’s just really awkward around kids. He feels more comfortable with her because she’s older and can probably hold a conversation on his level, as let’s face it he doesn’t exactly come across like a conversational wizard does he. The main thing that annoyed me about the picture wasn’t even the picture itself, it was all the comments underneath calling him her stepdad?! And him agreeing?! He knows he’s not a step dad figure the tit.
I'm not judging him to be a perv exactly but he seems to have a lack of boundaries, possibly learned from Skank. The way she acts with Harvey and the way she talks to Princess and Bunny about certain things, it's also a lack of boundaries. So in that way it is concerning to me.

Reactions: 33
I'm not judging him to be a perv exactly but he seems to have a lack of boundaries, possibly learned from Skank. The way she acts with Harvey and the way she talks to Princess and Bunny about certain things, it's also a lack of boundaries. So in that way it is concerning to me.
I'm with you in that. I'm not sure if it is down to lack of intelligence or deliberate because she wants to be their mate rather than their mum. I'm not sure what KP's life was like growing up but I also know from experience that if you're raised by a narc, you grow up not even realising that boundaries exist because you don't have a sense of self. Not defending her or anything - just trying to unpick why things are the way they are. As the saying goes 'hurt people hurt people'.

Reactions: 25
Didn't Skank think she was a step-parent to Pete's kids with Emily, or Dwight Yorke's new kid so she should meet them? If they Skank and SB had brains they'd be dangerous....well she is already with her driving record :oops:
---
I'm with you in that. I'm not sure if it is down to lack of intelligence or deliberate because she wants to be their mate rather than their mum. I'm not sure what KP's life was like growing up but I also know from experience that if you're raised by a narc, you grow up not even realising that boundaries exist because you don't have a sense of self. Not defending her or anything - just trying to unpick why things are the way they are. As the saying goes 'hurt people hurt people'.
I get what you mean, I think it's good to understand why people do what they do. It doesn't absolve them of everything though, oh no. Kipper
should be put inside for so many things she's done!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a copy of my post from previous thread. P won’t be leaving education until she’s 18 and would be accepted on a Beauty course at college with her results. She just needs to re-sit Maths.
I'll just add here that my granddaughter got horrendous results for her GCSEs two years ago due to Covid and buggerring about with Wrong Uns at school. Her family moved house to a completely new area, she re-took her exams and starts University to study English Literature at the end of the month - re-takes are no big deal are they? Proud Granny Moment :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Didn't Skank think she was a step-parent to Pete's kids with Emily, or Dwight Yorke's new kid so she should meet them? If they Skank and SB had brains they'd be dangerous....well she is already with her driving record :oops:
---
I used to think she was very driven and street wise but from what I am seeing she is not very bright in the general sense ( plainly doesn't care about the laws of the land!!). Stubborn too - doesn't like being told the world 'no'! "I'm pricey and I do what I likey!" 😂.
---

I get what you mean, I think it's good to understand why people do what they do. It doesn't absolve them of everything though, oh no. Kipper
should be put inside for so many things she's done!
Definitely! I have no idea how she escaped doing time for so long!
---
I'll just add here that my granddaughter got horrendous results for her GCSEs a few years ago due to Covid and buggerring about with Wrong Uns at school. Her family moved house to a completely new area, she re-took her exams and starts University to study English Literature at the end of the month - re-takes are no big deal are they?
That's wonderful news! I wish her lots of luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice summary biffaaaaaaa.
That sounds a bit patronising, it isn't meant to.
Good summary.
That's no better is it?
Summary 👍🏻
?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just catching up, skanks lookalike daughter, she wishes, if anything I think she has more likeness to her "proper female role model" EA
Picsart_23-09-05_18-56-44-718.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
AS THIS IS THE FIRST PAGE OF A NEW THREAD
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A bleeping LIST UP OF WHAT CAN AND CANT BE COMMENTED ON.
THANK YOU. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
For anyone who needs cheering up, I just zoomed in on DC’s screenshot.
…… Oh my days what does she look like 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_7955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Couple more
spot the odd one out,the old, ugly one who thinks shes in the same league as the young beautiful ones, the one whos had her time but wont retire gracefully, the one whos dead but wont lay down !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok but she has said she is doing the beauty course privately, not at college, for whatever reason. I suspect because her mother has planted the idea in her head she doesn't need to go to college so she can keep her around and do more joint appearances together. She knows P is getting more favorable press than she is so she is riding on her coattails.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.