Katie Price #310 Unable to find a dim enough man, Skanky is getting married to a tin of spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are with thread 310!

Thank you to @Winepig the head of thread titles !! (slightly amended)

1692651644297.png

Here is a link to thread #309

Would do a recap but suffering with Menopause brain, so if someone else could do the honours that would be brill!

As you were Krusties

****Mutter mutter, weapons grade cunts........****

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks Biffa for the new thread and I bow down yet again to Winey the Fred title Kween ❤😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Her OF must be flopping hard if she has to keep giving the pics to the tabloids.
Jesus Christ, how low can you go Skank? Twatting about in front of your kitchen cupboards in scratchy bri-nylon that Ann Summers rejected for being too tacky. Also, bleeping leg warmers?? Who are your target audience, Cliff Richard fans? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Just catching up after weekend away. I bet C4 are fuming they’ve paid for Skanky to do up her house to rent it out. Didn’t see the PriceyWoods sign on listing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do solemnly declare that I shall NOT make any SPAM jokes on this thread.
(I think mine was the second to last spammy comment on the last thread. Soz lar as we say in Liverpool!

Back to concentrating on laughing at princess chowmein ladies!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ, how low can you go Skank? Twatting about in front of your kitchen cupboards in scratchy bri-nylon that Ann Summers rejected for being too tacky. Also, bleeping leg warmers?? Who are your target audience, Cliff Richard fans? 😂😂
You know she knows how to work a camera . She thinks she,s sexy but to be honest she does not know how. She uses sex to try to trap people, but fails cos she has nothing else. She,s like the girl at school who offers sex to boys to feel popular but never has a relationship. I,m not judging them as I,ve met a few over the years and and feel their despair as they,ve had a poor upbringing about relationships,but Skank sees this as a profession and to call out and trap the men.

Reactions: 33
#311 The Mucky Mansion is now a rental, prison-shy Skanky is going mental
Bit early doors I know but a girl can only try😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
#311 The Mucky Mansion is now a rental, prison-shy Skanky is going mental
Bit early doors I know but a girl can only try😉
Perfect, nice of you to get it in so early.

I've been popping on IG all day, hardly any comments on Skanky's podcast post
and the same happened the previous post too.... Bollocks!!!

Reactions: 13
If MM being rented out, where is she planning to live with B&J then? In Carl's house? I don't think he'd be pleased with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even less so with the visits from Harv Bear
It's so obvious Carl has no interest in the kids. I'm sure that B&J have noticed this. Sad that they have no father figure right now with Kieran being removed from their lives (other than contact centre)

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Whether Pricey Towers has been repossessed or rented out and skanks either been evicted or moved out volunteraly the people of Horsham will be throwing a goodbye, duck off and don't come back party when they see skank leave. Could all be deflection and smoke and mirrors for publicity and a stalling tactic for the BH because skank knows she's up tit creek and could be facing a criminal investigation and prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe they are planning on moving in with AFP and PP Fencing temporarily in Brighton. House has 3 bedrooms so there would be space. It was up for sale too however

Reactions: 19
So recap
In the last episode of skank and friends we established that both jeyda and slymi had been away. Just before their departure we had the last tacky tok where Harv had come home and she was an abusive cow to him. She has been missing in action since . God knows if J got a birthday party. Both J and B are still being held captive. Occasional posts have surfaced appearing to be located in Spain but who bleeping knows who has access to her daily diaries if lies . An eagle eyed tattler noted a listing for the MM placing it up for rent at £6000 per month with stable being an optional extra . Little seems to have been done to bring the hovel up to health and safety standards. And we are all wondering who has put it up for rent does the mortgage company know , is she breaking yet another law. speaking of law kipper has been spewing forth her desire to enter our prison system. She is under the illusion she can take her own film crew in and come out queen of the docuseries , making a mint. However should this occur her bubble will be burst and she will be fending off big Bertha who wants to smash her turkey teeth in as she didn’t get her lucky bag even though she paid a tenner for it.
the mystery just deepens. Dates for diary are tomorrow - said she’s returning to tacky tok and 16/09 when she will finally be grilled about her ability to live like a millionaire while owing millions. JWhy oh why , slymi, backgrid and OF are all on the cross exam list asking them where how when they paid the slippery witch. We suspect she may throw them under the bus. Only family loyalty counts, .. maybe. Oh and SB is now his official moniker it’s been in official print. Be careful what you wish for. There may be further dates for the diary to come, you never know with so much fuckery going on .
Keep your eyes peeled krusties she’s as slippery as an eel that one . As you were

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
If MM being rented out, where is she planning to live with B&J then? In Carl's house? I don't think he'd be pleased with that.
I'm wondering if this whole renting out the MM thing is a scheme from her to try and keep it? Maybe she knows a repossession order is coming she thinks that if she rents it out and it has tenants in that the mortgage company can't take it? Deluded I'm sure but we all know she isn't the sharpest tool in the box. I might even be tempted to watch the TT tomorrow to ask some questions, lol!

Reactions: 26
I remember these books coming out and thinking no way would I buy them for a child. I knew she was bad news, and a terrible role model and not someone who should be promoting products to children. I never bought the amazing mum and businesswoman act that was being peddled. There were plenty of people on the Digitalspy forums at the time who saw right through her act.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm wondering if this whole renting out the MM thing is a scheme from her to try and keep it? Maybe she knows a repossession order is coming she thinks that if she rents it out and it has tenants in that the mortgage company can't take it? Deluded I'm sure but we all know she isn't the sharpest tool in the box. I might even be tempted to watch the TT tomorrow to ask some questions, lol!
I think she is finally trying to do something to show she is serious about making money to keep people believing she will pay the money she owes. she has made zero effort until now, so maybe this is her actually freaking out and needing to do anything to get them to believe her lies.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.