Katie Price #309 When in doubt, wheel a trauma out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on new thread title @buttheyneverblindme8 👏
Screenshot_20230818_214715_Chrome.jpg

Bugger all to report she's still in hiding....
Co ord cowl on the other hand must have momentarily felt brave as he replied to skankys marriage podcast.....
Screenshot_20230818_214626_Chrome.jpg

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What do you mean simple but affective ? That's a Diss in my neck of the woods...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Who the f*** cares. You'd marry a tin of spam if it got you in the news for a few hours. Then you'd start publicly slating all the other men you've been with, saying the tin of spam is the best lover you've ever had.

"Then you'd sell your story about how you and the tin of spam are desperately trying for a baby. Then finally you'll release another ghost-written autobiography where you "spill all" about how the tin of spam mentally and emotionally abused you and spent all your money."

Wham Bam I am your Spam

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
"Who the f*** cares. You'd marry a tin of spam if it got you in the news for a few hours. Then you'd start publicly slating all the other men you've been with, saying the tin of spam is the best lover you've ever had.

"Then you'd sell your story about how you and the tin of spam are desperately trying for a baby. Then finally you'll release another ghost-written autobiography where you "spill all" about how the tin of spam mentally and emotionally abused you and spent all your money."

Wham Bam I am your Spam
Fried spam with an egg on top on toast... gorgeous... bit of brown sauce... other sauces are available!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No lights on at Little Canfield just now. And about 10 cars on the drive.

Reactions: 41
SB thinks that ciao is spelled chow.

Another detail for MM being rented out, apart from needing the permission of the lender, you need to be licensed by the local authority. I’m not sure on English law, but in Scotland, there are rigorous checks that need to be done by the landlord, including Legionnaires checks, gas checks, electrical checks. That tit hole would not pass any checks and I’m not convinced that she was get a license to be a landlord. Usually previous convictions stop that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's having a bit of a resurgence these days though, we get lots of ads on TV for it with suggestions of ways to use it in things like fajitas.
Stereotypically it's cheap rubbish. I was at a quiz night once and the team with the lowest score won it as the booby prize!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No lights on at Little Canfield just now. And about 10 cars on the drive.
Do me a favour?, get a torch and go back and see if the cars have any prices on them( don’t mean the skank draping itself over the bonnet ?) I’m looking for a good deal
---
GOOD EVENINGGGGG KRUSTIES , Bloody 16 hour day again, I’m sick off this, I’m gonna sell all My Skanky memorabilia on vinted make a mint and retire , Don’t worry you lot will have first dibs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone remember cod roe used to get that fried with chips and beans for tea when i used to stop at my aunty's. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
there is only one way she is leaving the Mucky Mansion and that is when the mortgage company takes it back

Reactions: 29
Look folks , this is a signed copy , this was written by her own fair hand , £100 , I know there will be a rush, ( ha ha you know DC will buy it she’s hooked)
---
Anyone remember cod roe used to get that fried with chips and beans for tea when i used to stop at my aunty's. 🤣
Stan do you remember crackling? used to get it from the choppier, love cod roe, do you like rock and chips? Can’t seem to get it anymore

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look folks , this is a signed copy , this was written by her own fair hand , £100 , I know there will be a rush, ( ha ha you know DC will buy it she’s hooked)
---

Stan do you remember crackling? used to get it from the choppier, love cod roe, do you like rock and chips? Can’t seem to get it anymore
There's a fish mongers near me that can get rock (dog fish) it's a bit like monkfish most of the catch goes abroad or to restaurants who pay top dollar. i also prefer spider crab but you don't get them on the east Yorkshire coast sometimes i miss the times i was based in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset plenty of free fresh sea food if you caught it yourself. 🤣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking if just how much the expense would be for insurance for all the pets and their general up keep . My 2 year old goldens insurance ( the lifetime cover ) is £70 per month obv that will increase as they age .I pay £35 a month for twice yearly vet checks worming, flea and tick and vaccinations. Food a month for high quality food is around £120, treats £30 a month. So currently for 2 large breed dogs £250. Worth every penny. Then there’s the grooming , at around £80 every 4 -6 months . Granted her dogs are small breed but she has a few , if she still has the horses it will be a lot of money - [USER=278959]@tracey3871 and [USER=137863]@Joanna Surrey /USER] will know roughly how much she should be paying for their up keep. I’m sure the Guinea pigs will also have a cost attached. If she had any proper feelings then I would feel completely sorry for her as I’m sure the money going to them would be frowned on by the BH , but we know she doesn’t really give a toss, only good for a picture . Then I wondered does she have them insured, do they go to the groomers and does she feed them cheap crappy dog food . I just worry for them. They might be better off rehomed

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Omg I absolutely love cod roe. Whenever we have a chippy tea, mines a cod roe. My kids heave at it lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.