Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reminded me... total of the deplop crap is £24,963,04 As said before, the total will be more due to many multiple items being sold a once.

Feel like the scum need to see this new amount, as they are way behind with original £10,000.

Reactions: 22
Just reminded me... total of the deplop crap is £24,963,04 As said before, the total will be more due to many multiple items being sold a once.

Feel like the scum need to see this new amount, as they are way behind with original £10,000.
There will be a reason for that... well done with the accountancy - I hope you know we aren't paying your bill!

Reactions: 19

Defo, wonder what crap will be on tonight....she has mentioned press call outfits, Christmas decorations, more stuff which hasn’t seen an iron or a washing machine and has been rotting on the floor at the MM looks like one of the out fits she wore to court, better save that one Pricey, you are due there again soon, you have been reminded

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I remember the court jacket - it still had the tag attached inside which is why she is holding it closed. What a horrible load of old tat.

Reactions: 17
Certainly getting plenty of negative comments on her jab post, but majority seem to be anti vaxers. Comments about no gloves, the needle, how quick it was, no blood... I suppose each place is different, mine was quick, no blood, but I was sitting down and had to be in there on my own, it seems celebs are allowed to take an entourage in to film it.

Reactions: 17
Pity the sun has disabled comments for the moment on all stories.

Most of the DM comments are the same and don't address the lack of gloves, face mask and so on.

Reactions: 15
Well at least I had a syringe used - her's looks like one of those plunger things which you can buy on the internet and I even think this point was raised when there were pics of Harv getting his - that the syringe wasn't a syringe, that masks and gloves weren't being worn, etc. Nothing is honest with this liar.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t fit price now. Probably just wear a tracksuit.

Reactions: 12
Now all I'm waiting for is the predictable side effects stories, even if she doesn't even have any....

I am a mental health expert, how to escape PICU and straight jackets...lol...but serious from the wrong side but that counts doesn't it

Reactions: 10
Your welcome... it's another reason her bullshit grinds me the wrong way, you can spot a fake a mile a way...she adopts or attaches herself to other peoples real trauma.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.