Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes, I look at them and find them hysterically funny now.
My husband isn't very happy that everytime he drops his pants I piss myself laughing though😳🤣
Your poor husband - you really need to get some of those Cola Willies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsEms

VIP Member
If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it together and have a laugh and piss boil together 🤔
Yes, that would be fabulous!
It would be a massive laugh I think, we'd earn more money doing pay per view watching it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Loooool I should make a little Pom bear warning 😄🥰😘 xx.

Looooool it could light up at the end of his finger 😄🥰😘 xx
Well, after where that finger's been, it's probably radio-active! x

Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
KP Crunchers!?

Or Deploppers 🤔🤣
I keep thinking about Iggi Pop (who's a bit scruffy) so howzabout The Wiggi Ploppers?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Arsov Cooper

Jersey Boy will never sell- he'll sell me first!! All of his pieces will go our 2 nephews- lucky boys!
Sorry, not suggesting Jersey Boy is a sucker! Anyway, he'll be doing it for the right reasons, for interest and enjoyment, not for bragging and money. Two concepts which would entirely escape our favourite couple.

ETA Interest and enjoyment, obvs, not bragging and money.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Why is he such a WANKER!

I'm surprised he has Harvey in his car if he's known to smash windows and attack drivers.
Nows your chance Harvey... HIT HIM!!!
He'd claim it off the insurance - if he has any of course because we all know price dies not need such trivialities and he's probably under the impression he is Untouchable by now. Besides, he HAS to drive H around because the old hag does not have her licence back does she? (as if that makes any difference in reality)

We think she does.
IF the animals are still alive - this is price the animal killer isn't it?

Ha , been thinking MrsEms , Been carried away with all the love on here joining in with the Tom stuff, , But I am very Religious , you don't think the person I worship will be upset do you? HE MIGHT think its blasphemous I mean i'm running scared, i'm hurtin, ooby dooby , im so worried im crying , But ur a pretty woman ,you got it , its over, Im crying ,
Love hurts

Between u and me, and keep this private ,just between me and you , as one of the token fellas on here all the lovely girls on here don't want me to be left out, feel sorry for me, so i can get them to do all the running around counting etc x
Am I right in thinking you like Big Roy? If so you have good taste.

WhereisPrecious

I cant sing unless I have imbibed a wee bit to much, then Im convinced Im a rock star, I cant play an instrument...hmmm....OMG I have no discernible talent to offer....oh wait, I can be a groupie, the first Krustie Krew groupie...yay, that makes me special...right...lol

• Haha

Megan Bacon

So, I was just reading the Court Judgement and sentencing remarks in respect of Alex Reid eating porridge for the next 4-8 weeks. Anywho, he has told the court that he’s recently been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. I don’t know him personally, but from what I have seen of him on television I’m quite surprised by this diagnosis.

• Sick