Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I Hope she has been reported this isn’t right..no way,she is fucking evil.Yes you the cunt Katie.🀬
Isn't it a pity his spineless "father" has no interest whatsoever in the safety of his disabled son?

Well there is the deplop total ever-growing and now an OK engagement spread - no idea how much she got for that. What about her Masterchef appearances and Steph's Packed Clunge appearances? Why doesn't HMRC actually monitor the activities of these criminals? She owes the country over Β£1million and growing - SS employ people to video benefit cheats who go skiing with paralysed legs, etc.

She isn't living at MM - they had their free pre-prepped meals delivered to Crawl's as usual. Also, everybody - yes everybody - had to complete a Census - that shows where you are living. Why can't HMRC and other creditors, etc., locate her through that or claims she puts in for Harvey? There are so many routes. Junior and Princess know where she is as they visit there.
Plenty of unanswered questions there regarding the blatent way the thing carries on regardless. Its almost like the various authorities just cannot be arsed with putting a stop to her taking the piss out of them. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member

This is the only article worth reading today 🀣. Well done The Mirror for calling her out on being a desperate whore πŸ€ͺ
Well it doesn't quite read like that does it - I don't like the Mirror - it can't decide where it sits with her and it can't be bothered to get anyone to check the articles her PR are obviously submitting. I don't like the adverts either - the whole thing is shoddy.

Reactions: 6

peeko

VIP Member
I'm with you, I'm a karaoke winning queen on the ps4 against my dad and Roy Orbison!

Shit, I just admitted that.
I won the jackson 5 rounds too🀣
Love ya sweetheart, But if you beat Roy never want to talk to you again, BUT you beat your Dad , go to your room 🀣

• Haha

nomorefakers

Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
Trackies?

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Hiya,

My child has Autism and I was told I was Autistic by their team so completely a questionnaire. I scored high and was referred for an ASD assessment through NHS. The waiting time is 2 years so I sought a private assessment in the meantime as I was struggling so much.

I was assessed by these people. It was Β£700.

They use the same criteria as NHS

The NHS is overwhelmed with referrals. Another of my children had extremely obvious signs and was refused assessment. Until school and hospital argued for referral to go ahead.

I feel for you. It’s not easy to live with. It affects every aspect of my life.
I did get referred for an ADOS eventually, but it did take a lot of pushing, and I had to get my sons autism outreach team lead to write to my GP in support.
I have heard that it’s much more difficult now. In my area it’s even very difficult for parents to get a diagnosis for their child, which means they can’t access the support they need at school of course.

peeko

VIP Member
She Don't like us
She just hates us
We are Krusties we don't care
She Dont like us ,
She just hates us
we are Krusties from the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5