Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
The ones by the tree were Henllehall and they did another shoot at Kirsty’s home from Chase communications, or whatever she calls them now CC london ltd I think. Where Bunny was with the pigs and yes Sid on the table.
That's the badger - ty :)

Reactions: 8

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Cheapskates just having the basket of breads 🀣
Whaaaaaaaaaat....no grey mash on the menu πŸ€ͺ

Well it doesn't quite read like that does it - I don't like the Mirror - it can't decide where it sits with her and it can't be bothered to get anyone to check the articles her PR are obviously submitting. I don't like the adverts either - the whole thing is shoddy.
@liar liar we'll have to agree to disagree on this 1 my lovely. I read it as a list of her many, many failed relationships 😊

And I really shouldn't be catching up on here whilst on a Zoom meeting. Way too much sniggering 🀦

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Why would anyone who has just got engaged and made such a fuss about telling the world not wear the engagement ring ??? Especially when it’s meant to be so expensive ( πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
Worried that the guy in the hoodie, the ginger guy and the mexican might mug her for it

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
No need to be sorry πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ˜˜..it's just good to have you back πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
No need to be sorry πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ˜˜..it's just good to have you back πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

You're profile pic is so cute πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx
Oh Pom isn't he soooooo adorable ❀❀❀ he is the latest addition to my family πŸ’•πŸ’• He is my daughters doggie, she got him 6 weeks ago and we all love him so much. If you got the chance to meet him, you would love him too β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Yes, scampi in a basket & cheese and onion sarnies when it's darts or pool night, that's yer limit. 🀣

Is that Rolex genuine, anyone? I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or a decent fake one (my apologies to the Rolex collectors of course) 😘
Easy ways to tell a fake Rolex , the second hand stutters whereas a Rolex is smooth sweeps , shouldn’t be a ticking noise , Rolex magnify the date , bit hard to do so so the counterfeiters skip that

Aah thank you. They get so many per year in our jewellers in Jersey - I may get it early for him if somebody drops out. After this gift, he is getting socks, boxers and chocolate for every birthday and Christmas for evermore!! 😍 😍 πŸ˜ƒ
I know they have got some great jewellers in jersey