Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people seriously buy second hand swimming costumes off her?! Knowing full well that they have been next to her krusty vag!
The gusset will probably have rotted out by the time it's delivered, more negative feedback for her

Reactions: 18
Is that her tummy? It looks hairy. Thought it was his

Reactions: 10
Got a new one. 'Skankbusters'.

Reactions: 14
What a filthy cunt she is?who on Earth would would want to wear clothes that’s been near that dirty filthy cunt.

Reactions: 19
Yeah I know, more fool him. licking him like a ice cream. He must be desperate for a relationship, all I can say.
I missed that, maybe that’s a good thing.
Ye gods, it's like a scene from Alien Resurrection

Reactions: 12
Loooool I should make a little Pom bear warning xx.

Looooool it could light up at the end of his finger xx
Well, after where that finger's been, it's probably radio-active! x

KP Crunchers!?

Or Deploppers
I keep thinking about Iggi Pop (who's a bit scruffy) so howzabout The Wiggi Ploppers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well, after where that finger's been, it's probably radio-active! x

KP Crunchers!?

I keep thinking about Iggi Pop (who's a bit scruffy) so howzabout The Wiggi Ploppers?
Oh dear-me, I just saw that it needed to be one word only. Never mind - good luck to the winner! announcement imminent @DC16 ??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.