Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #31 - well done Uppompey for the title which I am sad to say I had to trim down a lot.

Pervious thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-shut-up-cole-youre-talking-sh.18139/page-51

It's Friday but no ordinary Friday, it's Pink Squirrels Birthday today, Happy Birthday sweetheart, hope
today has been fabulous. 😘

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't really caught up with today's bullshit.

Katie is banned from driving longer than we thought, however Katie claims she was banned till
December in the first place and the papers got it wrong.

Katie has had a Covid Jab, why now is anyone's guess, she hates needles, however she's had
so many pricks in her life, including men according to her.

What else is there, Oh yes, claims for the MM makeover to be featured on some tit TV show,
yeah yeah SURE JAN... (spoken in my world famous voice of sarcasm)

This latest bit of work from the land of Pom.

Carry on people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There has never been a better drama since Kat admitted she was Zoe’s mum. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done uppompey! Thanks 265😘
I'm two sheets to the wind, half cut.
It's not unusual...
Only joking, that was to easy!🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done uppompey , Title was genius, , I try but you bloody girls always win , but I’m useless

Reactions: 9
Who picks the thread winners ? 265 , I think a fella should win then a girl then a fella , not that it gives me an advantage, but in the interests of sexual equality and fairness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who picks the thread winners ? 265 , I think a fella should win then a girl then a fella , not that it gives me an advantage, but in the interests of sexual equality and fairness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Definitely, equality and all that. I think the lovely ladies are willing to help!
I think pricey is going to make it easier to come up with a title in the next few weeks too. Something is off, her stories have become more erratic and bizarre again!

Reactions: 11
So just dropped in tonight to make clear that I'm not anything to do with this piece of tit.
The info I gave before is honest but still work in progress as she has to make sure everything is checked and checked again by her legal team.
Pre bankruptcy hearing is the preferred expose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread titles are suggested. We use the like button to vote on the suggestions we like. You can vote on as many as you like. Right at the top of the page there's a box that says most liked posts. So that says which got the most likes & that 1 wins 😊. You need to keep the title fairly short & no swearing or it won't be allowed 😊

Well done @Uppompey & thanks Capt @265 for moving us along 😊

So yesterday on here it was mentioned that she bleats on about her mother's terminal illness but never promotes awareness or fundraises....low & behold, today she tweets this. Hi Katie πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bless you Em ❀ take the bucket and the paracetamols with you just in case my lovely 😘 xx
You've read my mind ive searched the house for paracetomal-NO fricking Asprin
Shush but ive not been this tipsy wipsy for a while hahahaa (it was nice to have a bit of a pamper today after all these months,had 2 what i call protescos in there,hate the stuff but it was free,picked up and dropped off with my bestie got a discount too so all good) dont want a sick bucket because i'll boff on my hair heheee

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You've read my mind ive searched the house for paracetomal-NO fricking Asprin
Shush but ive not been this tipsy wipsy for a while hahahaa (it was nice to have a bit of a pamper today after all these months,had 2 what i call protescos in there,hate the stuff but it was free,picked up and dropped off with my bestie got a discount too so all good) dont want a sick bucket because i'll boff on my hair heheee
Awww, I'm pleased you've had a pamper day. A treat is definitely deserves after all the restrictions of the last 12 months! Unless of course you're a Skanky Flapped trollop whose just carried on as normal & pretended it's 'work' 😑

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why wasn't she wearing a face mask to get her jab? I smell something fishy...and I'm not talking about her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So just dropped in tonight to make clear that I'm not anything to do with this piece of tit.
The info I gave before is honest but still work in progress as she has to make sure everything is checked and checked again by her legal team.
@Binfest so not long to wait then hopefully 🀞

Reactions: 10
Why wasn't she wearing a face mask to get her jab? I smell something fishy...and I'm not talking about her fanny
Good point, didn't think of that I have to admit but you have to remember I work so I not quite with it.

Something is a little off, you can't walk into a vaccination centre without a face mask.

Oh hang on, she was wearing a face shield but as we all know they are as much use as a condom with a hole in it.
To be affective you still need to wear a face mask AS WELL!.

Reactions: 16
New thread titles are suggested. We use the like button to vote on the suggestions we like. You can vote on as many as you like. Right at the top of the page there's a box that says most liked posts. So that says which got the most likes & that 1 wins 😊. You need to keep the title fairly short & no swearing or it won't be allowed 😊

Well done @Uppompey & thanks Capt @265 for moving us along 😊

So yesterday on here it was mentioned that she bleats on about her mother's terminal illness but never promotes awareness or fundraises....low & behold, today she tweets this. Hi Katie πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜
Im sure Klattie reads TL and then uses it for her next story, always seems to be after something is mentioned here.

@Binfest many people pop up on here saying this that and the other, sorry love your username for a start is suss
Im not bothered either way, let the courts deal with it.
We know Katie and her friends/fans watch us constantly so obviously take what we say and stir it up,its just up their twisted street.
So we will just wait and see what you are saying is true
Take care x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.