Katie Price #297 Jyy? Get in the bin! Skanky has the complexion of a foreskin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These days the media don't buy crap directly off the skank because it fills it's SMs with FREE SHITE!

The way it goes on endlessly about "Lies from der medya wot dey stowl from Meeeeee..........................." it still has not occurred to the gormless asshole to STFU on the free-for-all websites and that would be it!

Fact is that it NEEDS the oxygen of publicity and since nobody is going to actually pay any longer for it's litany of garbage it has to settle for blabbing crap on it's Insta etc. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This could be why AFP put her house in to PFPs name. Not because of some fairly obscure book.
It wouldn’t work for insolvency as any assets moved to avoid creditors can be clawed back. I don’t know the history of home ownership of AFP and PP but presumably they must have their own assets? I don’t know why the ownership was transferred as there are other ways of doing this to protect PP.

Reactions: 17
REVENGE is sweet. Bet they can't wait to tell a little of what they know about her cash transactions and moving of money. The best part is now AFP has slandered them in her book its just payback.. Silly women should have kept their gobs shut. 🤪
only thing is they may keep their mouths shut because after all if you are with someone say for 2 years and you know about all the dodgy things they are doing are you not as bad for going along with it(and often profiting from it even if it is only good living/holidays etc)

Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t work for insolvency as any assets moved to avoid creditors can be clawed back. I don’t know the history of home ownership of AFP and PP but presumably they must have their own assets? I don’t know why the ownership was transferred as there are other ways of doing this to protect PP.
Inheritance tax maybe?

Reactions: 13
If I was a parent of one of the children sidelined on the great train fiasco. I’d have definitely come out all guns blazing. I really don’t understand why she doesn’t get more comebacks over the people she rides roughshod over.

Reactions: 28
So This 😁

Really hit home to me how far she’s fallen this week, she’s flailing around desperate for TV work, the Tacky Tok’s are a complete mess, but actually really beneficial, as she keeps saying and doing things she shouldn’t on them, with the kids, with H, saying slanderous things, list goes on. The deterioration in her appearance and brain function clear to see on the Tacky Tok’s….keep doing them Skank 👍🏾😁

Think my fav though is her reaction to not getting invited to the Barbie Premiere 😂 She is livid, she is so pissed-off about it, and it shows Ms Pink is persona non grata at such events now, it really is over for her 🥳😂

That feeling in pictorial form, happy Friday Krusties, karma has finally arrived …..

View attachment 2322834
I'm still shocked that they used the ` beautiful ... stunning ... gorgeous ... talented ` Margot Robbie ... instead .... of our fragrant English rose🥀🥀 😖` pwiccee ` ... 🥺 .... What were they thinking🤷‍♀️ ..... Maybe they couldn't afford her, and had to ` settle ` for Margot 🤔
On a side note .... Imagine looking like this 👇👇👇 and ` STILL not getting it `

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Below the threshold. If the property was held as joint tenants that it automatically passes to the surviving spouse. If someone can provide the address I can look it up on LR
It was just in Amy’s name, but now just in PP

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i like how her so called fans say everyone that does not agree with them is a troll and they are always saying if you have nothing nice to say say nothing and another one be kind then they go on to call them that do not agree with them names and criticise peoples profile pictures so its ok for them to say negative things about people but NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFRENT OPINION TO THEM OF THIER IDOL
Exaaaaaaccttlllyyyy. The rules of social media do not state you can't call an asshole and asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From what I’ve read on here, the BH definitely need to look into KP’s brother and the Black Sheep company. It sounds like that is a filter for many of her cash deals. AFP even says in her book that Danny is back managing Skanky’s money.
Apart from him, I would say JYJeyda is the other one who has plenty of involvement in Skanky’s murky finances, with the plaster classes, clothes selling, forcing her on TT etc.
I’m not so sure they would investigate SB, the ‘relationship’ has been so on and off and I think his finances are so entwined with his dad that it would be a lot harder to prove where cash came from.
@DC16 any update on the court date yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she will stop with Barbie clothes etc now ... because she is furious and will stay that way, she can never let things drop, she will keep banging on about that invite for YEARS
And we all know its ` pete ya cunts ` fault 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she’d do the masked singer… have to be a feckin G imp mask for her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So in her latest story she wants to do Strictly and Dancing on Ice?! WHAT ABOUT HER POORLY TROTTERS?! Wtf is she going to do? Glue some blades to her moon boots?! No bleeping way would she be able to do Strictly unless they did an Ann Widdecombe with her.

She’s still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reasonably, it would be anyone who has had dealings with her during bankruptcy. What I did find interesting was that during her court case with AR, her legal rep dropped her and she declared bankruptcy before the judgement was made, therefore making AR put the award and costs order through bankruptcy. Part of me thinks she did this on purpose to avoid paying AR.
She's said as much hasn't she? That Alex and Pete could 'join the queue'. She just won't allow people to 'win' Even though it was judges and courts that said she damaged Alex, Pete and Claire Powell!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I presume you are referring to James Middleton? Actually he has a very long history of depression, he definitely isn't someone just jumping on the bandwagon.
Yes that's him.
Any so called celeb advertising and cashing in on mental health issues i think is on the band wagon in my opinion.
How many are out there making out how hard their lives are for tv appearances.
They live very privileged life's and have far better options for help than the joe public.
Genuine mental health illness is horrendous and debilitating.
I just get sick of these people and other zlebs going on about it while we struggle to get the basic help.

Reactions: 12
I think she will stop with Barbie clothes etc now ... because she is furious and will stay that way, she can never let things drop, she will keep banging on about that invite for YEARS
I hope they bring a second Barbie movie out, she will be about 50 years old by then and still won't be invited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if skank uses her neighbours paths to ride, doesn't she have horses and stables she must have a quiet exit for her to use. Not a horsey person so can't see skank horse boxing her horse to the nearest center or out into the country just for a ride. 🤔
Use instant street view with her post code and you can see the gates and lanes near dial post round the corner from Katies.
I am wondering if the lady at the counties show is having her back because of all the flack she got last time for not turning up and going on holiday instead.
She even made her Facebook page private after all the abuse she received because of katie.
Suppose to be August/September sometime i think but there is nothing out there promoting it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.