Katie Price #297 Jyy? Get in the bin! Skanky has the complexion of a foreskin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that he was paying £35,000 a year, which seems more likely.

Actually, here's a quote from the Harvey and Me book: “Dwight doesn’t pay anything towards Harvey either," she explains in her book. "In the beginning, he had to by law. It was around £1,300 a month."
I've recalculated... and this still gives AFP a tidy some to pay off her house. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
23.9 Who can be examined – bankruptcy

On the application of the official receiver, or relevant office-holder, the court can summon to appear before it;

• the bankrupt,
  • the bankrupt’s spouse/civil partner,
  • the bankrupt’s former spouse/civil partner,
  • any person known or believed to have in his possession any property comprised in the bankrupt’s estate,
  • any person known or believed to be indebted to the bankrupt or
  • any person whom the court thinks capable of providing information about the bankrupt or the bankrupt’s dealings, affairs or property [Note 14].
ooooh yes,someone get them to call up all her ex husbands,im sure they all know a thing or two about her affairs ( financial that is,in this case ). im sure Pete,Alex and Kieron would be only too willing to help, after the book of shitfest from her and her mother. 😂 ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ooooh yes,someone get them to call up all her ex husbands,im sure they all know a thing or two about her affairs ( financial that is,in this case ). im sure Pete,Alex and Kieron would be only too willing to help, after the book of shitfest from her and her mother. 😂 ;)
REVENGE is sweet. Bet they can't wait to tell a little of what they know about her cash transactions and moving of money. The best part is now AFP has slandered them in her book its just payback.. Silly women should have kept their gobs shut. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely then the bankruptcy trustees can make a request for the details of payment method for the recent plastic surgery in Belgium ? There would have to be a paper trail invoice from the practice to account for the cost of the procedures and who actually settled the bill ? Even if it was a freebie there would have to be a recording of it on their business accounts as will be expensed as “promotional” expenses ? If it’s been set up by rymi then also same goes, he should be providing The cash and paper trail!
and she went into the shop enroute because the purse and cards were observed. anybody saw the news yesterday/last night ? a lot of drugs discovered off the coast of Ireland, SB is AWOL, wonder if there is a connection ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
i like how her so called fans say everyone that does not agree with them is a troll and they are always saying if you have nothing nice to say say nothing and another one be kind then they go on to call them that do not agree with them names and criticise peoples profile pictures so its ok for them to say negative things about people but NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFRENT OPINION TO THEM OF THIER IDOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
From the sun article

The 21-year-old had joined forces with charity Mencap to try and make the world record book.
Announcing his efforts last month, Harvey said: "This week, I start my @guinnessworldrecords challenge for @mencap Learning Disability Week... me and my team will be attempting to draw the world's longest train!
"I'm so excited!!"

and

'Harvey recently celebrated his 21st birthday.
The family held a huge celebration for him, including a pink Barney cake and lots of dancing.'

really I thought she just hijacked Alberts family party

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23125167/katie-price-hits-back-trolls-harvey/#

Reactions: 16
This could be why AFP put her house in to PFPs name. Not because of some fairly obscure book.

Reactions: 17
I can imagine time and time again she's been told in consultations not to go to a certain size, that they need to hang lower to look more natural, that she shouldn't have surgery there again so soon etc and it's pretty evident that she's asking for this. This is what she wants to look like. It's her unhealthy brain (dysmorphia and what other things are going on) telling her this is how she'll look good and get the attention she craves.
The bonus is that she looks even more hilarious with every increase and it pisses AFP off immensely :)

• Haha
Did Skanky not get invited to the Barbie premier? I'm not sure because she hasn't mentioned it at all 🤔
And you'd never know that she used to be married to Peter Andre years ago either. Never says anything about him at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Getting called out for calling Princess ugly...

Can you imagine if someone else had called Princess ugly, she would be gunning for them, like she did with Harvey yesterday, but it's ok for her to say it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine… Pete, Alex, Leo, Kris, Kieran, Cole, Charles Drury, AFP, SFP and Mr PPF all in the same court room. I’m thinking JaydaYY as well.
Reasonably, it would be anyone who has had dealings with her during bankruptcy. What I did find interesting was that during her court case with AR, her legal rep dropped her and she declared bankruptcy before the judgement was made, therefore making AR put the award and costs order through bankruptcy. Part of me thinks she did this on purpose to avoid paying AR.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No, she isn’t getting ‘called out for calling her kid ugly’.
Shes getting thousands of pounds for creating a headline for calling her kid ugly.
She earned in one sentence, what most people earn in a month by running her toxic mouth.
‘Unless she is sued, nothing will change.

• Angry
  • Heart
From the sun article

The 21-year-old had joined forces with charity Mencap to try and make the world record book.
Announcing his efforts last month, Harvey said: "This week, I start my @guinnessworldrecords challenge for @mencap Learning Disability Week... me and my team will be attempting to draw the world's longest train!
"I'm so excited!!"

and

'Harvey recently celebrated his 21st birthday.
The family held a huge celebration for him, including a pink Barney cake and lots of dancing.'

really I thought she just hijacked Alberts family party

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23125167/katie-price-hits-back-trolls-harvey/#
"Me and my team" - so despite Mencap's lies, the others were airbrushed from the project, plenty of evidence from the prior press releases and social media posts backing it up.

As usual, the Price family get everything that's going

Mencap on the gravy train, contributing to exploitation of Harvey

• Angry
I'm sure I read he's now bankrupt.. no wonder being fleeced by this pack of vultures forever.
No. He avoided bankruptcy by paying HMRC.
---
REVENGE is sweet. Bet they can't wait to tell a little of what they know about her cash transactions and moving of money. The best part is now AFP has slandered them in her book its just payback.. Silly women should have kept their gobs shut. 🤪
They don’t play the long game, only focussed on short term gain.

Reactions: 11
and she went into the shop enroute because the purse and cards were observed. anybody saw the news yesterday/last night ? a lot of drugs discovered off the coast of Ireland, SB is AWOL, wonder if there is a connection ?
I would not be at all surprised at all; The Grifters will be mighty upset at losing that lot to Customs & Excise though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, she isn’t getting ‘called out for calling her kid ugly’.
Shes getting thousands of pounds for creating a headline for calling her kid ugly.
She earned in one sentence, what most people earn in a month by running her toxic mouth.
‘Unless she is sued, nothing will change.
Can't see how she earns from this, they've just taken what she's said. They don't need to pay her for things that are public domain.

• Heart
Can't see how she earns from this, they've just taken what she's said. They don't need to pay her for things that are public domain.
You're correct. She won't earn from it. Only if it is 'source said' or a direct interview. It's free news/space fillers to the redtops when she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.