Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
So SS think that this is the best place for those 2 kids to be? In that house that is so fucking manic that she's waking them up from sleeping, Jett is out in the garden doing god knows what, yet randoms are walking up to her house and knocking on the door asking for autographs, and actually I don't care if they are fed or have a roof over their head, it's about bloody time this fake bitch was taken down, and people just stop her from getting away with this fucking bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
KB having a rant on his insta stories about how people use MH as an excuse for their actions/shitty behaviour.
Take note of your ex KP…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I jumped on the end, wish I hadn’t, both kids still up at 1030, pretty sure J is getting zero or very little home-schooling, that kid is in big trouble going forward into his teens now, his education is so behind where it should be, and sadly no one will do anything about it. Skank just preening herself in the camera, pulling her hair constantly, obviously in pain (good 😈) Jedya seemed a bit off as well, then announced she was off driving now 😱 not staying over, as she had to be in London early tomorrow…..really, wow.

Both B & J now live feral lives, said many times now I’ve now parked my feelings about this, I can’t get angry about it anymore, yes SS are underfunded and the courts are fully booked up and also underfunded, but those kids have been failed. We can all see the Red Flags, they are numerous, she is clearly very unstable, they had Macdonalds for dinner (Jeyda dropped that in) basically live on unhealthy food, and I think that house is bloody dangerous, it’s falling down, water pouring in, but hey what do I know, it’s considered to be a safe heathy environment for them. Just find it very sad it has been allowed, she’s won that battle, somehow 🤷🏽‍♀️😔

Gotta be honest getting jaded with it all, she just does what she wants, I’m sure the H stuff tomorrow will be really annoying, there no consequences, but then again looking at her tonight, she is totally f*cked, her body will fail on her soon, she is a total mess physically and mentally, I guess that’s the consequence, that’s the karma. Roll on BH, can’t see how she walks from that, try as hard as she will with the MH card.

Also. Who the hell are these people buying this JYY crap, it’s horrible, a strange world I’m glad I have no part in 😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Parry1988

VIP Member
That was hard to watch in a different way today,usually its embarrassing and cringe but it was like watching the last bits of Amy Winehouse play out.
Kp kept saying 'what's wrong with me' as she was slurring and saying things wrong and forgetting things
She was snapping at whoever the woman was in the back ground about the kids
She kept closing her eyes slowly as if she was light headed or going to pass out / tired
She looked in pain to me
She also said I've got to wear this today because you don't want to see what's under it a mess
Like she didn't have the strength to do that tik tok
I don't think there was a phone call, I think she couldn't carry on with the live!
Just shows she must be desperate for money to have to do this sort of stuff just day's after surgery
(Ps this is not a sympathy post, she's dug her own grave as far as I'm concerned and it's all self inflicted)

• Wow
Reactions: 46

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah that was it
She sounded so pissed off
It does sound like a kid sniffling and making crying noises, god knows what those poor kids see in that hovel
@DC16 is this able to made known to kieran, I know it doesn't prove anything but every little helps towards evidence with patterns of behaviour maybe x
It was sent to him earlier 😘 (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ming55

VIP Member
So SS think that this is the best place for those 2 kids to be? In that house that is so fucking manic that she's waking them up from sleeping, Jett is out in the garden doing god knows what, yet randoms are walking up to her house and knocking on the door asking for autographs, and actually I don't care if they are fed or have a roof over their head, it's about bloody time this fake bitch was taken down, and people just stop her from getting away with this fucking bullshit.
I truly despair about B and J, as a father it breaks my heart how she is treating them. This is not about acting in their best interests but an act of revenge against an ex who has moved on with a woman who loves them as an equal.I have seen this so many times in my career and the outcome is not good. Why oh why do the Social Services pander to the one who causes the most damage. I pride myself on being strong but these things break me. 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I am hoping Pete threatens to take her and AFP to court - not for money - for a public retraction and apology ... if they refuse, then drag them through court and publicly anounce that compensation awarded is being donated to Dogs Trust to make one last point
---

I doubt she can afford Priory now - its must be about £6k a week inpatient psychiatric at Roehampton I would guess it was 4K at Altrincham 12 years ago and Roehampton was at least a grand more back then (I worked for Priory then)
Whilst I agree with you she can't afford, I bet The Enabler can and will pay to get her delicate flower out of a public hearing.....

What struck me from the Book of Lies is how often Sophie is dispatched to sort out her sisters mess at the Enablers orders.

I do think that Sophie gets the short straw in this whole sordid mess, she can't and won't ever keep up with Katie, because Katie is the golden child.
Sophie (IMO) seeks her mother's approval and does that by cleaning up after her sister but as having a narc mother, that approval just won't come.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Our DC is correct. I was told she had to have the perforation of the Septum repaired, because he nose was collapsing due to sniffing the substances. (I wasn't sure if that was the case at 1st). She tried to keep it from her mother. Well no amount of lie's will work, even on the crafty AFP. Surely even she must know, any other nose job would involve lots of blood & Black eye's. But waste of time, same as Danielle Crackhead. If they are still using, repairing is just short term fix. Wonder what she's taking at the moment to get her 'fixes', as surgeon in Belgium would have warned her off 'using' ❄❄ after surgery. Prescription drugs,won't be strong enough if you're into the 'heavy gear', which clearly she is.

Said before Willow, I think like Westcrack, Skank is living on borrowed time now. To have destroyed her septum, this level of ❄ use is gonna take her one day. She’s 45, her body abused by needless surgery, her body will give out soon if she carries on like this.

Whenever a patient under 50 is triaged at A&E after presenting with heart attack/stroke symptoms, questions are always asked if there was coke and alcohol combined usage in the recent hours/days. It’s a common reason for cardiac/stroke admission in the young/middle aged.

Using cocaine with alcohol creates new elements. One of the most powerful of these metabolites is called Cocaethylene, formed by the liver when cocaine and ethanol coexist in the blood.

In most users, cocaethylene produces immense euphoria and has a longer duration of action than cocaine. Some medical studies suggest that consuming alcohol in combination with cocaine may be more cardio toxic than just using cocaine alone in risk of immediate death.

Using both alcohol and coke , which I think is highly probable with the Skank is stronger than using either ❄ or alcohol alone. It increases toxicity to the heart, liver, and other major organs, causing both short and long term damage to those organs.

Been saying it for a while, she’s been lucky, but her luck will run out one day. Skank is too old for this life, and her immune system will be weakened by the abuse she subjects it to. I honestly do think she ain’t long for this world, to have destroyed her septum she is using heavily, she will struggle to give up this level of addiction easily and I’m thinking she doesn’t want to anyway. Skank now plays Russian roulette with her health, simple as that, she’s f*cked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Bless yer skank just dropped yourself in it,, last week you claimed it was your ADHD meds that was causing you to act like that but tonight you've said your not on any. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Sunday Girl

Katie Price #295 shes been tucked sucked basically fcked she’s corrupt and about to be bankrupt 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Katie Price#295 Public Examination looming, there's no coming back. And now she's channeling Danielle Westcrack.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Okey dokey. Wiki 20 open for business :)
---
I really do hope that Peter is going to sue the raddled old hag over The Book of Lies :)

I bet Dec Donnelly praises God for his shrewd move in rejecting the thing every time the name of skanky is mentioned, for there but for the Grace of God Himself it could have been him collecting decades of shit from the thing! He did himself a right favour when he rejected her offer of a blowie in the lift and AFP's desperate attempts to get him to change him mind :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Not sure if this has already been posted... it says in this article a representative of PA's confirmed to the Mirror he has started legal proceedings against AFP.
Time to get the popcorn out. I didn't think he'd bother taking action

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I wish Keiran was secretly fimning a reality show about his fight to get the kids back, and what he is going through. The BBC should get behind that, and turn it into a feel-good winning against the bad guys show.
THAT is something people would want to see. Not the same old dog and pony show of KP

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Expect the few arse licking associates AFP has left in her bitter, twisted & nasty life, were texting & phoning her saying how amazing she looked & she came across so wonderfully on TV. She love's all that adoration, make's her feel important. What a way to end your days, given a 2nd chance of some sort of decent life, yet wasting it on a vindictive persecution of any man who's had the misfortune of spending time with KFP. She seem's more unpleasant & revolting than before the transplant. Sad someone lost their life, to give her another chance & this is how she chooses to conduct herself :cry: . Must be so desperate for cash to want to victimise people & tell unbelievable lie's.

Over 1.2K comments & flicking through NONE positive. Most think AFP is shocking & her & KFP 2 peas in a pod. 😂 The book backfired- spectacularly :m:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh DC this revelation has given me ‘life’ this morning 😂 That is some habit she has, oooh la la she‘s in a far worse state than I thought she was, and I think she‘s a total mess….oohhhh this ain’t good for her 😁

View attachment 2305001
Our DC is correct. I was told she had to have the perforation of the Septum repaired, because he nose was collapsing due to sniffing the substances. (I wasn't sure if that was the case at 1st). She tried to keep it from her mother. Well no amount of lie's will work, even on the crafty AFP. Surely even she must know, any other nose job would involve lots of blood & Black eye's. But waste of time, same as Danielle Crackhead. If they are still using, repairing is just short term fix. Wonder what she's taking at the moment to get her 'fixes', as surgeon in Belgium would have warned her off 'using' ❄❄ after surgery. Prescription drugs,won't be strong enough if you're into the 'heavy gear', which clearly she is.

• Wow
  • Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Hate to say it but H isn't cute anymore, he's a nasty foul mouthed violent tempered 21yr old man that treats people disgustingly when he doesn't get his own way much like his mother who's taught him everything.
That’s all down to her though Stan. She could have done so much more for him from a young age. Set boundaries. Not rewarded bad behaviour etc. I have an SN daughter and I taught her right from wrong from a very young age. Yes it’s hard, as you have to repeat yourself many times and have the same discussions over and over, but it’s worth it, as even though my daughter is high on the autism scale she is polite, funny and kind. Still has her stresses and melt downs, but don’t we all when things go wrong. But she doesn’t smash my house up or hit out. Because I taught her from a young age that wasn’t acceptable. And she doesn’t swear either. KFP had all that money and did nothing to help Harvey.
Only I’m allowed to swear, and that’s mainly on here, because that lying bitch, and useless drunk drugged mother pisses me off more than anyone ever has.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
Let's not all put the blame on Amy Cunt-Lung. We are not our parents and can change what we do in life and the choices we make. It's about finally growing up. You can't alter the CUNT-GENE it inherited. Yes I fucking hate the enabler but I truly hate Kipper more...
I am sorry, but, i disagree ... mum has 2 personality disorders that were undiagnosed when I was a child ... my dad had a breakdown and left, a couple of psycopathic step dads and her transient boyfriends damaged me further ... Mum has destroyed every positive relationship i have had, i keep friends away from her now, boyfriends wonder why they never meet Mum and have to cope with me building up to see her ... its because she hates everyone, especially anyone who she sees as a threat to her control of me and my sisters, she used to think my boyfriends fancied her more than me (told me so) ... i see some of that behaviour in AFP via that book. My sisters and I have had therapy most of our adult lives trying to be ok. My behaviour and emotions are still affected by the way i was brought up and I now have fibromyalgia due to that childhood trauma. As much as I dislike her, it's clear now that Kipper had no chance at a normal life due to AFP, the buck stops there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41