Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we will hear much from Skanky for a while, not while this BBC presenter scandal is
running faster than a Whippet with a bum full of Dynamite. Unless she happens have a serious
drama and it would have to be a real serious one for anyone to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This Katie Price memorabilia tit just proves how crap a business woman she is. Even with poundland and B&M bargains trying to flog her old tit, the Mucky Mansion is full of her old overstocked tat!! (,hope it wasn't all ordered and bought through the now deceased Jordan Trading)
---
This Katie Price memorabilia tit just proves how crap a business woman she is. Even with poundland and B&M bargains trying to flog her old tit, the Mucky Mansion is full of her old overstocked tat!! (,hope it wasn't all ordered and bought through the now deceased Jordan Trading

Reactions: 18
Why would anyone want her framed knickers? I just don’t even understand what the point to having them is!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone want her framed knickers? I just don’t even understand what the point to having them is!?!
so the perverts can sniff them and she can sell for loads of money, bet they are not even her knickers, (does she actually wear any ?)bet she goes to primark and buys knickers in bulk and gets the whole clan to wear them for 2 days ( mr pp, SB and harvey included )before she frames and flogs them, its pot luck who the punters get. imagine some sad sack saving up £350 to pay for them and he ends up with ones worn by mr pp or edna 😂 ;) 😂 :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
so the perverts can sniff them and she can sell for loads of money, bet they are not even her knickers, (does she actually wear any ?)bet she goes to primark and buys knickers in bulk and gets the whole clan to wear them for 2 days ( mr pp, SB and harvey included )before she frames and flogs them, its pot luck who the punters get. imagine some sad sack saving up £350 to pay for them and he ends up with ones worn by mr pp or edna 😂 ;) 😂 :poop:
No one other than the Carrot Cake eater and perhaps Prinnys BF and Mr PP Fencing would sniff those wretched and cum loaded articles

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god. You are probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Edna was up late last night replying to Skanks messages on Fb from her thick ‘fans’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to live near a town that had this street name. Perfect for the Skank
I still think Gropecunt Lane is where skank should be living :)
Gropecunt Lane
What is now an incredibly rude name for a street actually served a purpose when it first got its name. Even back in the Middle Ages, plenty of towns and cities had a red-light district, including London. The C word, of course, is a pretty offensive word used to describe female body parts. A name like this implied this was a part of town with many houses of ill-repute. Other towns with this name have since changed it to “Gropecount”, “Grapecount”, “Grape Lane”, and more.

---
Best of all, the muppet suggested them as a Wedding Anniversary gift or for Mother's Day! Why the bleeping hell would anybody want her soiled drawers let alone as a Mother's Day present?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I still think Gropecunt Lane is where skank should be living :)
Gropecunt Lane
What is now an incredibly rude name for a street actually served a purpose when it first got its name. Even back in the Middle Ages, plenty of towns and cities had a red-light district, including London. The C word, of course, is a pretty offensive word used to describe female body parts. A name like this implied this was a part of town with many houses of ill-repute. Other towns with this name have since changed it to “Gropecount”, “Grapecount”, “Grape Lane”, and more.

---

Best of all, the muppet suggested them as a Wedding Anniversary gift ior for Mother's Day! Why the bleeping hell would anybody want her soiled drawers ket alone as a Mother's Day present?????
Ooops yes Rita that’s the full name,the little street is opposite St Barts hossie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm cabin crew and iv always been told I can extra earn money by selling my used tights from flights, on places like ebay. Apparently its a thing 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ There's also rumours that one male Cabin manager enjoys putting used crew tights over his head (like a mask),smelling them and 'doing a cole in the sink' moment.
So I think for some people owning things like that is a fetish!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮I bet loads ask her if they've been washed or not! 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢grim af.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Me too. I was about 50% Saxon and Norman and the other 50% made up of Irish, Scottish and Welsh. I was quite excited to find I was related to some interesting well-known people in history as my dad had one ancestor with an interesting paper trail. The DNA confirmed a few things about my mum's name and the origin, all very interesting!
My husband's was far more interesting, he had a great great grandma called Mary Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt Pricey is the type to wipe properly, she may ask double the price for skids. 🎿
Or buy one skid and get one free!🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband's was far more interesting, he had a great great grandma called Mary Christmas!
thats father christmas's wife name also. 😂 ;)
---
I doubt Pricey is the type to wipe properly, she may ask double the price for skids. 🎿
Or buy one skid and get one free!🤣
and when she kisses above her signiture, theres no guarentee that its really her lips thats done it,the whole clan could have put lipstick on their arses and farted on the frame, bet she got a proper little production line going there!;)😂😂😂:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm cabin crew and iv always been told I can extra earn money by selling my used tights from flights, on places like ebay. Apparently its a thing 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ There's also rumours that one male Cabin manager enjoys putting used crew tights over his head (like a mask),smelling them and 'doing a cole in the sink' moment.
So I think for some people owning things like that is a fetish!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮I bet loads ask her if they've been washed or not! 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢grim af.
Lauren Goodger was selling her used drawers too so there is obviously a "market" for this type of perversion.

My OH said he knew a bloke decades ago who was running this kind of thing as a sideline with his wife. She refused to "wear" the garments they had for sale so instead they would make up a runny paste with flour and water then smear a little along the gusset which once dried they would package for retail. Apparently they made quite a bit of tax-free cash out of it that was spent on holidays with the kids etc.
Where theres muck theres brass :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
bloody hell, they must have been the size of sails, shes like the bleeping QE2, the size on her 😂
I think it was said over on Lozza's threads that she was buying dozens of pairs in Primark in a teeny size 8 then pretending she was actually wearing them herself! Thats cruelty to fabric as well as Bloody Lies innit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.