Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH but you forget, the reason she was shagging AG in the stables was because Pete didn't love her like the Kween she is and deserves! See, all Pete's fault! HE drove her into the arms of another man!
bet he thanked his lucky stars he had an excuse to get out,he must of been speachless, because he couldnt believe his bleeping luck, i bet he walked away, got in his car and drove off ,but had to stop 30 feet away, because the tears of joy were runing down his cheeks and he couldnt see where he was going. bet he partied that night. 😂 ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the PDSA..I had experience with CH.aT,few years ago,my sis worked as volunteer there,she said Celia would be sleeping on sofa in rest room ,she’d been out all night rescuing cats also,treating feral cats and saving them etc..My sis lent Celia a fleece for photo about the trust,I also went to her clinic in canning town with me sis I went there after one of my fur babes had died,I had loads of towels to donate,I stayed there all day Celia was lovely,spoke beautifully,dedicated omg yes.Anyway when June my sis died I rang and spoke to the trust all were upset,I had taken two of Junes cat that were left,one of her cats wasn’t well,lost loads of weight,I went to Celias as my sis cats were originally from her trust,poor Lil wasn’t well,had to be Pts ,vetvrang me about 8pm to tell me she wasn’t well.I went back to clinic few days later to pick up has ashes and to pay for Lil treatment etc.Celia cuddles me i asked her how much I owed as she’d been then three days,she said to me ‘just a donation’ is fine.My god can you imagine how much a vet would charge?
My bichon frise was my whole life. He was everything he sadly died 2 years ago from cancer the same day i found out within hours he was gone, he deteriorated and I had to put him to sleep, most heartbreaking thing I’ve had to do. I didn’t have time to process his passing, the vets in question were more concerned about the bill being paid.. including his cremation and tests it came to just over £1000. Oh how I wish there was a place for dogs or a PDSA near me I would have gone there.
---
Mine was rather boring, pretty much 100% white European! Hubby has a small amount of native American in him apparently, god knows where from!
Mine is a mixture of everywhere.. and I mean everywhere lol..
Scotland
Ireland
Senegal
Cameroon, Congo and western Bantu
Mali
Wales
Norway
Benin & Togo
Eastern Europe and Russia
Nigeria
Germanic Europe
Ivory Coast and Ghana
England and north Western Europe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why would she shop in primark unless it is to kit out kids
some one said those vest tops she was flogging for Just whY whY ,were less tha half the price in primark. perhaps shes buying some, to flog on the side? someone also said that she had a caravan on the isle of wight, that she bought to let out for disabled people (yer right,i bet it was Harvey only) and someone else also said mr pp and AFP sold two properties, one property on the isle of wight and bought their home outright with the proceeds, was this skankys caravan they sold ?
---
Potential new addresses for AFP ....
---

This comment 🤣🤣🤣
reminds me of when my hubby and i went to Tossa (de mar) and i took his photo out side the sign of tossa and also, one of him standing outside a hotel called victor. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I came on Tattle . had a Great time. really had loads of Fun.
Don't like Crooks and liars , Animal Lover , Worried about Harvey, Terrible Mum
Loved it on here, Loads of Laughs . But one thing is worrying me
and I've always been proud to say .I love being a Krusty
But its come to the point where I can't sleep at Night
I'm beginning to worry about my own safety
now you wont like me for this ,but I'm just saying
and I really don't want to cause a fuss
But I've heard from people like Ron and Bunny
people who's opinion I Trust
Don't have anything to do with those Krusties
Those people are Dangerous !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Boring on here ATM ... hurry up Pricey and just make our day...do something you miserable one trick pony... even if it's just showing us that you can actually be bothered about anything in life.... like we know your family knows your kids exes the world knows your an hasbeen....
Just bleeping admit it cos days like this are tedious with monotonous miserable life....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My bichon frise was my whole life. He was everything he sadly died 2 years ago from cancer the same day i found out within hours he was gone, he deteriorated and I had to put him to sleep, most heartbreaking thing I’ve had to do. I didn’t have time to process his passing, the vets in question were more concerned about the bill being paid.. including his cremation and tests it came to just over £1000. Oh how I wish there was a place for dogs or a PDSA near me I would have gone there.
---

Mine is a mixture of everywhere.. and I mean everywhere lol..
Scotland
Ireland
Senegal
Cameroon, Congo and western Bantu
Mali
Wales
Norway
Benin & Togo
Eastern Europe and Russia
Nigeria
Germanic Europe
Ivory Coast and Ghana
England and north Western Europe.
Are you sure you’re not related to KP? She has half the worlds DNA in her as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I came on Tattle . had a Great time. really had loads of Fun.
Don't like Crooks and liars , Animal Lover , Worried about Harvey, Terrible Mum
Loved it on here, Loads of Laughs . But one thing is worrying me
and I've always been proud to say .I love being a Krusty
But its come to the point where I can't sleep at Night
I'm beginning to worry about my own safety
now you wont like me for this ,but I'm just saying
and I really don't want to cause a fuss
But I've heard from people like Ron and Bunny
people who's opinion I Trust
Don't have anything to do with those Krusties
Those people are Dangerous !!!!
⚠ DANGER ⚠
You never know what will happen next!!
(But really, you never do 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwwwww I followed her in the sixties when she was top model,first model ever to refuse to wear fur..

she lived with Jeff Beck for few years,he got fed up with her going out every night to rescue cats..they always stayed friends,she is now 80 odd,bless her.
Love your tales Dolly.. xxx far more class and honesty and a far more interesting life than KFP and Her grifting mother AFP have ever had. They couldn't lace your boots 😁❤🥳 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought she'd already had the miscarriage/abortion a day or two before the marathon?
I remember that being shown on her tv show. Apparently the day before the race she had a pre -marathon massage. She was shown going for this wearing a skimpy white towel, she announced the miscarriage on the day of the race. Didn't add up, most likely an abortion was the truth.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.