Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of kicky ball news....
Brendan Rodgers has returned to manage Celtic after being sacked by Leicester city. Rodgers has signed a 3yr contract. ⚽🤣
Stan have you been drinking on a level with the Skank tonight, as I see no related Skank/Kicky-Ball content here, so I’m afraid you know the score now 🤦🏽‍♀️

A second ‘Yellow Card’ of the season (Have to say I’m very disappointed, I take no pleasure from dealing out these cards) ….

FF8F2033-DB7F-46E6-84D7-4827512F5797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't believe this for a minute. He would have blocked her surely, rather than put up with that many calls. It's just more drivel from one of them.
i beleive it,shes not going to say it,so it must have come from his camp. bet he got the proof on his phone too, lovely for KH to prove shes unstable and shouldnt have the kids and SB is getting paid for leaking it. i think daddywoods and matey are helping/protcting him.

Reactions: 20
I'm sure P likes the make up & it's what she asked for. It's for her prom, not forever. I'm also sure Pete is keeping a close eye on P. She clearly wants to spend time with Cunty.
I wonder if Fat Fingers Freddy is helping Cuntboy Cole move into his new gaff.
im sure she loves her dad very much but im pretty sure its the bonus of visiting her mother and siblings and the big draw now she has a boyfriend she has a place to go where there will not be rules and can pretty much do what she wants

im not slating prinny i was the same at her age but come on where would you like to see your BF
where your dad and step mum are and would keep an eye on what was going on in their home or with her mother that lays no boundaries and can do what she likes i know what i would have picked

Reactions: 19
Stan have you been drinking on a level with the Skank tonight, as I see no related Skank/Kicky-Ball content here, so I’m afraid you know the score now 🤦🏽‍♀️

A second ‘Yellow Card’ of the season (Have to say I’m very disappointed, I take no pleasure from dealing out these cards) ….

View attachment 2260647
But Kylie,,, you opened the stable door yesterday telling me it was ok to comment on kicky ball because skank is doinking a footballer,,, so technically kicky ball is now a legitimate skanky subject. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
TG sounds a right loose cannon & a thick one at that, she has opted to ignore the fact that KH had no idea about the GFM, didnt bother her when KH was in her camp did it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What awful make up for a young pretty girl. No sign of darling Mummy
The make up has changed the whole shape of her face and made her nose look larger bulbus, I have seen a YouTube video where P did her own make up and she looked beautiful, not so keen on this look, will see how it all looks once she has her dress on

Reactions: 11
TG sounds a right loose cannon & a thick one at that, she has opted to ignore the fact that KH had no idea about the GFM, didnt bother her when KH was in her camp did it?
Exactly, he's not begging. Then she goes 'if only we all had Only Fans pages to beg on', but as far as I'm aware he's never begged on that either (well I'm not a subscriber, but I'm guessing not). Anyway she's begging for donations for her crappy parental alienation awareness film,so she's hardly one to preach about begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is naturally pretty & doesn't need heavy make up. However as it's Prom she obviously wanted a Hollywood starlet look. If she goes with the pink sequinned dress her followers chose the heavy make up will be fine. I wonder how she'll arrive at Prom?
I'm sure she's still got this hidden away somewhere just waiting for Princess to say "WTF muvva" when she says this this is my pwesent to you Pwincess!

1687540365011.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
For those w/o IG, top rated comments:

View attachment 2260120
View attachment 2260124

oh to save you clicking, this is the sort of stuff Roseintimates peddles:

View attachment 2260128
skanky will do what she did to that other woman, take all the stuff in exchange for mentioning and selling and wont mention it,return ithe stock or pay her, and surely there is not such a thing as a fog filter is there,because thats what she will need to look resonable in these ? 😂
---
Maybe “Sandbag” lives in one of the houses surrounding the MM and is sick of all the noise and carryings on around the animals.
im sure sandbag is the one who said about the christmas day fiasco, when skanky was pissed and her horse and dog got out ;)

Reactions: 14
If you are 'leaving for good' would you not make sure you have taken everything you own and wanted to take. Mind you, I suppose it could of been hidden under piles of dirty trash :sick:
he may have left very quickly after the blade incident and only took sid and essentials, he may not have been planning to move out but something happened and he had enough and left ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
skanky will do what she did to that other woman, take all the stuff in exchange for mentioning and selling and wont mention it,return ithe stock or pay her, and surely there is not such a thing as a fog filter is there,because thats what she will need to look resonable in these ? 😂
---

im sure sandbag is the one who said about the christmas day fiasco, when skanky was pissed and her horse and dog got out ;)
Awww flower help me please to remember who is sandbag? Remind me,I know the police where called re the noise,but not sandbag.🥴🤭

Reactions: 6
Let’s all slag off a 15 year olds makeup! She deserves it! duck sake, a young girl getting ready for prom is fair game apparently just as speculating about her virginity was a couple of days ago. Pretty gross
I for one am not joining in ... those who want to should perhaps set up another thread
---
She is naturally pretty & doesn't need heavy make up. However as it's Prom she obviously wanted a Hollywood starlet look. If she goes with the pink sequinned dress her followers chose the heavy make up will be fine. I wonder how she'll arrive at Prom?
Well it won't be in one of Sinkys cars 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Years ago I dumped an ex over the phone on a Saturday at 11am - then sent him a text message saying he had till 2pm to collect his stuff from the back yard and if he didnt I would move it to the alley and he could collect what was left :ROFLMAO:
years ago my hubby had a text on his new mobile phone from some girl saying "she didnt know what she had done to make him leave her but what should she do with all his stuff", he answer texted back "just bin it", he din't even know who steve was ! (not his name) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.