Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are stunning x

Reactions: 17
"
skanky must have got it from her mother, who coincidly has an a"ME" in her name
---
But wasn't Peter famous before skank got her page 3 stint? Amy forgets the wedding was filmed with the build up etc and it was skanks choices
peter wasnt washed up, he had done alright,people knew who he was and skanky,people knew who she was too, the romance must have made thousands and it was sweet watching it at the time. she didnt know how well off she was with him,he had already bedded a spice girl and was by no means skint or washed up, together they were a dream....but she just couldnt stop shagging around. she knows now what she has lost but its too late. p.s. their wedding was over the top,gaudy and too pink, but its what they wanted and if only she could have behaved herself, they would be still be together

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Genuinely am surprised they didn't cut to the chase and call it The Narc's Word. We all know Skanky write this piffle.

Reactions: 28
Old iron lung did not even want Andre he was second choice, she wanted Declan Donnelly, she tried to set him up with Skank, but he did not want to know. Iron lung told Skank to go for Andre instead, Skank went to his dressing room, and gave him a blow job and the rest is history.

Reactions: 40
Amy says Katie grew up idolising Peter and had his posters on her wall i doubt that( from a very young age all Katie wanted to be was a football wag)
Even if she did it just proves that PA was famous way before she was so how can she say he married her for the fame?
---
Totally disgusting behaviour from them.AFP and KFP seems the pair of them live in the past ffs and now AFP trying to make out her cunt of a daughter is a fucking saint wouldnt suprise me if KFP put Amy the enabler up to write this trash of a book
Of course she did. KFP has restraining orders against her meaning she can't sling mud against her exes so she gets her mum to do it instead! I hope they all get together and sue her!
---
Ty&Diesel have an opinion. View attachment 2263289
Aww they are adorable!
---
I hope he's up to the task Stan. A friend of mine had rotties and was going to use one to breed from, but he had problems performing the task! There is a very graphic story about using vaseline to try and help things along that I won't go into here but you can use your imagination I'm sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Rinse and repeat, its so boring! AFP makes a big deal about PA because he's the biggest name and is doing well for himself, I'm sorry she's ill but she's a vindictive cow, she's just as vile as KFP, I didn't think she was but she's shown her true colours. I think this book will get a lot of backlash, people are sick of KFP now bar a few deluded fans, Amy is trying to get the last bit of cash for Skanky before she pops her clogs, we all know KFP is behind the majority of it, do they not realise we have seen the carry on with the reality shows and what she was like, shes just a mass of contradictions,and blaming Pete for the start of her mental health! that really pi**es me off has she forgotten she was taking an overdose and slashing her wrists when Dane dumped her? She's psychotic and tries to manipulate partners when they have had enough of her, the poor grandkids. I hope she gets sued to high heaven.

Reactions: 46
It's 06:04 and just caught up on all this mad stuff cos away for a few days - just W0W and W0W again and again. Bed now for a bit, but will enlighten y'all later when I've gathered my thoughts on all this crap x

Reactions: 30
C’mon Claire I know you are in Dubai but the Skank mother has your client maligned on the Front page of a Sunday, going silent and ignoring the claims of the arrogant matriarch of the grifting family will not stop some people believing her stories, mud sticks, his reputation is taking a kicking here, pull that book, take the scammers down, I can’t see how you can let them make these accusations without any consequence, fight them Claire, fight them

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Wow AFP!
In the sun it says writing the book has brought us even closer. So this is KP slating everyone through her mum
All her exs say they had to compete with her talking about Pete all the time.
So Amy, you didn’t know about the AG”affair” then, but did you know about the others and why she aborted the baby. (Pete would have known it wasn’t his) hopefully it will all come out one day. Maybe now the kids are old enough, this is the time.
No wonder KP has gone to ground.
---
The headline: maybe if KP hadn’t broken the things Pete said he couldn’t stand. Drugs and affairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Oooh la la just a handful of the comments on Twitter regarding the latest in The Sun, AFP and Skank are getting a proper kicking, oh what a misfire this is, the public have well and truly turned, both the mother and daughter are coming across as very bitter vindictive individuals, they are f*cked. It’s clear this book is the book Skank wanted published, she’s just used AFP’s name, with the equally evil old cow’s blessing. Keep saying it but I I’m Gobsmacked this got past the lawyers, and it’s blowing up in their faces, oh Skank I don’t think this is going well for you, what a shame…

Reactions: 51
I think they're assuming he won't sue a terminally ill women but they'll br wrong. Thus is skank all over it.

Reactions: 35
He's getting punishment by being saddled with the old gorgon and her fruitcake offspring. I do hope he's enjoying it

Reactions: 15
No wonder skank is hiding...she knew that this extracts were being printed and hid. Plus it takes the heat of her vile behaviour towards that Vegas woman rant and blades death ..she is rubbing her hands with glee her true hateful words are being printed courtesy of Amy the enabler

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.