Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I read in the comments that Junior is now no contact with her- has anyone got the tea in that?
Poor Kieran. He lives near me and I’d seen him out and about with his family- they seem lovely. Very normal and attentive to the children etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh my word, how inappropriate is that video? Dear me 😔

I'm loving the poll, think it's the first one ever, amazing and yes indeed we need one at the start of every thread, let's get suggestions going for what's to be included in the next one right now folks 👍

Absolutely if that carer is on official work duty she needs to be wearing her ID badge, that's if she works for a legit organisation and isn't just one of Skank's lackeys. If she is on duty, I'd be interested to know what her company policy is as regards GDPR for their employees tho 😏

@Brah Day Izit? I have a Hugger proverb that serves me well. Never try and win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. And if you're dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even enter into the conversation in the first place. 👍😘

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The Sun have an article about Kieran's video.
I imagine any delay will be down to them checking on legals, what could go in the story.
Strangely quiet from the Price Camp. Not even a Happy Father's day to her step dad, just that SHE had the best weekend getting sozzled off her nut.

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Poor Kieran, I hope those kids are back where they belong sooner rather than later, and that F4J can help him somehow. I think he's better off using contact centre for now, hard as it is, because then at least she can't make up any further false allegations about him or Michelle now.

She's an utterly detestable vile excuse for a human being for what she's doing to those children. Whatever happens they'll see through her lies one day when they're older & make their own choice like the other two, play the long game Kieran 👍

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m lost. Much, much older people, airport meetings, legal protection, dark dastardly dangerous dodgy deals. I feel like I’m watching a movie with a complicated plot and many scenes missing. Someone take pity on me and explain 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.
The RedTops should pick up on this. It’s all too one sided in KFP favour. About time they did some proper journalism & work on Kieran’s side. It’s just too upsetting seeing Kieran like this. 😢😢

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
She's always used food to control his behaviour.. 'be good arv and ill get you some carrot cake, burger and chips x3'.
It's about the only coping strategies she's ever tried because it was the easy option. prefer to spend its time chasing dick, money, fame and living her own life to give a toss how harvey was being brought up. Now he's bigger than them all and can pretty much demand what he wants or kick off, I blame her shit parenting or lack of
Spot on, and it's disgusting. That lad could have been well cared for and his disabilities managed much better over the years by his so called 'Mother' but she just can't be arsed.
Said this before but H uses Makaton to communicate at times so I believe. She's never even bothered to learn it, to better communicate with her son. Her son!! She just teaches him to call people 'Cunts'.
My lad worked in a secure care facility for mentally & physically disabled young people, he learned Maka in 3 WEEKS to better understand and to help one of his service users.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've spent the day with my head shoved through one arm of my vest top.

73 people have stopped and asked if I forgot how to get dressed, but I know that I look as cool as fuck with my tee shirt all bunched up everywhere.

Feel free to join in, it's obviously what the classy people are wearing.

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Just catching up - raced over here when I saw the article on the Sun about KH. Was going to post it but I see it has already been shared.

So proud of him - excellent video explaining all he has been through, I expect deflection and allegations galore from the KP camp.

At least some people now will know some of what has gone on from the other side of the story.

So happy he has done this.

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
She said the system is NOT in the mother's favour, that she's been fully alienated at least kieran gets to see and speak to his kids. That's she's disappointed he's used gender and FFJ in his speech
He’s not wrong though, there is still heavy weighting given to mothers. Things have changed but not as much as we would like. I don’t know Theresa Godley’s situation, and, honestly, I don’t give a shit either, sexism exists in all our institutions, but this is one is weighted more in a woman’s favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ah but Fiona hasn't got a mobile stuck to her earhole like the other one had
View attachment 2244861
Actually, are we sure this isn't the skank? Look at the hard face, the barnet, the paint-rollered eyebrows and that gob???

Likewise, she's every right to have the hump seeing as she's been called a "bitch" and a "cunt" by H and Mummy laughed about it
Spot on Rita. One of the comments:

The woman with the green top looks like Katie forgot to filter one of her photos.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I am 92% sure she is doing what I thought (and what was hinted at) a few weeks ago. I'm not going to do any more digging, though - it's shocking, and in my line of business, it takes a lot to shock me. This is why she has the money to pay top bods. I dont think she has people protecting her, I think what she is doing pays the bills.

Suffice it to say, I would rather be sleeping on the street, in Ukraine than be mixed up with the strange going ons that Kipper is involved in. It's strange, odd, and very, very dark, and fucking dangerous. I actually feel sorry for her now, but she needs her £12k a month so I guess anything goes. And in light of Blade and the other animals, I think it might just be karma.
The little voice in my head is good enough for me ( it's kept me alive in some shit hole places) to know what skanks mixed up with and doing Brah,,, your 92% just confirms the suspicions i've had for years but since kieran left it's got a lot darker and seedier. Think you've done enough digging now so stop and stay safe. ❤

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Father's Day on Sunday. Will the OLD sIag thank alllll the dads for doing a great job? Will the OLD sIag congratulate herself for doing a brilliant job being mum & dad? Will the OLD sIag rip into the dreadful fathers? Will the OLD sIag ignore it completely?

@Facehugger Harvey does use makaton & uses it very well. She makes me sick that she doesn't use it with him. It's 1 of the easiest things she could have done to help him. But no, it's far more beneficial that he's a foul mouthed thug 🤬
I wonder if your son was taught by the same person that taught me? It's a niche market & only 1 qualified trainer that I know of in the area 🙂
I had a client that could only communicate successfully via Makaton. As a result, I had a few delightful sessions learning it, and it's proved useful since. I bet KH, PA, and J&P can do it too. It is a skill that should be more widely taught. It's not hard to grasp, but it makes the lives of those relying on it much easier.

Wouldn't it be so much easier to teach reluctant language learners in the first two years of senior school makaton rather than French or Spanish? That way, they have a transferrable life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
The press won’t cover it as I think courts implement privacy rules around children’s access. In the same way they didn’t cover it when she had limited access to the children after her drink/drug driving crash etc. it’s right because they shouldn’t go to school on Monday and have their friends have seen stuff in the press.
It’s obviously frustrating as we all want there to be publicity to enable Kieran to get them back.
Yeah i understand.But on the other hand they happily printed the contact centre pics etc. They could write about kieron mentioning the false allegations etc on and instagram post which would make people search his post out and then they could hear the whole thing. I dunno I just want something to go his way so bad 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
It's crossed my mind too as I find it baffling, but surely he would keep it secret from KP if coercion is being used. I can't fathom it tbh.
But he's not with her now. I suspect he told her he was done but she was the one that kept telling everyone else it was still on.
The time she sold pictures of them meeting up in a cafe, he looked genuinely pissed off, she was draped all over him for the cameras. She pushes things on people, such as that meeting, she made sure it was in the press so he feels pressured to go along with what she's said.

He has probably wanted out for a long time but she's like a limpet and won't let go. It would never be a clean break-up where he just leaves one day. The man in my family being abused contacted us at times and said he wanted out and she was a headcase, only to defend her the next week , living in the same house but not together, going on holiday but not 'together'. She had told him that's what they should do to make it amicable, she wasn't done with him yet. It's all part of their using and abusing.

I suspect her suicide post last weekend was an attempt to control SB again, maybe so he wouldn't go on holiday?

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
Theresa Godley. Showed her true colours on her posts put on here
Why pin skanky’s name in the comments alerting her . TG was supposed to be helping Kieran, but only if it was helping TGs documentation film he’s not allowed to speak about the situation before the documentary. Another user TG
Poor keiran

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
Hmmm, so quoting almost everything he said but not the bit where he said 'their mother went against the plan and set up pictures of the
contact centre. It seems like they can do stories showing repeating his messages calling him Savile but they can't show Kieran saying she set up pictures to make him look bad.

She accused HIM of stalking but she gets photographers to follow him round!
I’m hoping people will go over to his insta and see the video in full for themselves. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 41