Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shouldn't have to wait for a gushing response from Skanky....

Looks like Pete is actually doing something definite about MH rather than just talk about it like some we could name. At least he actually attended an event rather than just not turn up with hardly any notice or explanation.

"The Aussie spoke at the launch of the state-of-the-art mental health clinic, which provides life-changing services for issues including ADHD and autism."
Rather more than Mother-of-the-year has ever done, you know the one who has raised that mentally challenged lad all by herself for nearly 21 years

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Billie and Sam Show is one of the Networks shows, ex-TOWIE lot. Its got 65 episodes.... 65. and 2 reviews (both good) but thats VERY poor feedback/engagement.

They chart in "Relationships" and the highest its reached was about 80. Again REALLY poor.

But, its doing ok on YouTube (lots of people listen there too if its added to the platform). Its not earning big bucks and these figures are only estimates (its from adverts that YouTube insert) but its probably paying for a holiday.

View attachment 2193010
Might double her £150 income from OF then ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where Donatello's is, there is no parking. So Crawl must have gone & got the car, then got out of the car, to do the walk of shame & had arranged for his mate or someone to take pictures of them coming out of the restaurant. How pathetic is that? Bet Pete & Kieran will be interested to find out WHO (if any) were wearing seat belts. Probably none of them. Nothing will be done anyway. Crawl & KFP think they're above the law. Arrogant. They both look shocking, with the unfiltered pictures.
Don’t Jet and Bunny legally have to have car seats or are they too big or old I haven’t got kids but live by a primary school and there seem to be some very large children put into seats when they’re picked up.

Reactions: 19
Another day and another grifting scam. Is the freak dishing out financial advice or drug and alcohol advice?
Good grief.🤣
---
Don’t Jet and Bunny legally have to have car seats or are they too big or old I haven’t got kids but live by a primary school and there seem to be some very large children put into seats when they’re picked up.
I thought they have to have Car seats till 10..I’m probably wrong.

Reactions: 15
This has probably been asked loads and I’ve tried looking in the wiki for it but who is reported to have raped KP? She said on this morning years ago that someone very famous did but she wouldn’t ever say who it was.
Didn't say who it was because it doubtless never happened! Same as all her other 'rapes'. Figments of her imagination. Attention seeking at it's absolute worst.

Reactions: 23
Its 12 or 135cm tall whichever comes soonest. In Europe its 150cm tall and that is what I stick to for my kids. I have a very tall for age child so I will keep her in her car seat until at least 150cm and possibly longer depending on how old she is then. It's not only height it's also bone density etc.... in my opinion.

Reactions: 25
I think sb may have to up the speed of his treadmill to have any benefit. If he was going any slower he would be going backwards!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With a network, yes it is often a paid subscription but otherwise its free on multiple podcast apps, you can even listen of your laptop.

I suspect this WONT be subscription but they will try and sell advertising space on the episodes.

That CAN be very lucrative but its only the ones who have at least 5000 downloads of a new episode within 7 days of its release.

As others have said, its will die a death quickly so they wont have those statistics to rely on, they may be able to sell the ad space on her reputation alone but its really going to be bottom of the barrel stuff.
she now can not get any real paid adverts for her Instagram it is all the tit clothing and people who if you google are not really reliable just out to make a quick pound so i doubt she will get known businesses to advertise on any podcast she does
---
We shouldn't have to wait for a gushing response from Skanky....

Looks like Pete is actually doing something definite about MH rather than just talk about it like some we could name. At least he actually attended an event rather than just not turn up with hardly any notice or explanation.

"The Aussie spoke at the launch of the state-of-the-art mental health clinic, which provides life-changing services for issues including ADHD and autism."
lets hope it is Emily and not Katie that as sat down and had that talk you have with your teenage daughter when they start dating or else all Princess will know is get through as many boys as you can after all you want to appear popular

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she now can not get any real paid adverts for her Instagram it is all the tit clothing and people who if you google are not really reliable just out to make a quick pound so i doubt she will get known businesses to advertise on any podcast she does
EXACTLY!

But that host/production company MAY have a block deal with advertisers - 60 slots across all podcasts they run over a set period of time.

IF
the advertisers are clever they will know the car crash that is KFP is heading to the host and jump on them to make sure none of their adverts run on that show. Otherwise there could be the SM backlash on the advertisers for being used by her that we all know and love :LOL:

The saying any publicity is good has been proven wrong in a number of cases recently!

Reactions: 13
---

lets hope it is Emily and not Katie that as sat down and had that talk you have with your teenage daughter when they start dating or else all Princess will know is get through as many boys as you can after all you want to appear popular
Kipper would have been telling her not to use condoms if they were in a sexual relationship

Yet, when she was showing her old school books 🤥
she was saying condoms should be given for free

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.