Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it's the hairdresser who posted this. She must class KP house as being on location.🤣
Given how often the hairdresser is there I would thought it's more like a second come than being on location! She spends more time there than in her own studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The guys reflection on the oven 👌 classy!
At least he was dressed and not in Coals gif suit. It could be Dream Boy Al? He is secured inside Price’s man oven and not in the attic. No room for storing eggs in the fridge, it is where Little Harv stores his carrot cake stash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@lastudio1. They have Price all over their Instagram pages. She’s literally their brand ambassador
They must have bought the myth that she will build their business. Plenty of free hair to beg.
How many hairdressers has she had to find?
I wonder how Unique hair feels about that? Isn't she supposed to be brand ambassador for THEIR extensions? How can she be ambassador for two different hair places? I suspect she hit up Unique for free extensions and now has her mate wash and style them for her for free too. If I was Unique I would be pretty pissed off at her constantly advertising other hair places!
---
Is that sinkcunt you can see reflection?
No looks like a woman, there appears to be nail polish on the nails, probably the hairdresser woman, or Jeyda.

Reactions: 17
Like a skunk.Spraying his scent.

We’ve mentioned her knees on here a lot ( who knew you could get your knees tightened ?)And lo and behold she’s getting work done.
I now implore you all to start talking about face tattoos.They are well secsi and take 20 years off you.
Not content with Phil and Grant bulging out hideously in front and Right Said Fred like a duck's arse to sit on, she's getting Tweedledee and Tweedledum kneepads to kneel on. I LOVE it Kate, have more, much, much more!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder how far she could go with the liposuction and filler and what the ratio would be normal flesh: silicone. She will just be an organism full of filler at some point, silicone isn't biodegradable if they bury her when she dies it could take anything from 50 to 500 years for her to decompose.😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So what surgeon is going to do all this "free" work then because the last time skank had surgery in Turkey she said the surgeon fucked her face up and had to get it fixed in Belgium. When skank went for surgery in Thailand they said no your to beautiful for surgery and skanks been told no surgeon in the UK will touch her. There can't be many countries with chop shops left that'll do it for free and those countries will be third world un hygienic butchers. Go for it skank and you can do a documentary with westrcrack about the dangers of foreign surgeries. 🤣
My money is on Eastern Europe as her next grifting zone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how far she could go with the liposuction and filler and what the ratio would be normal flesh: silicone. She will just be an organism full of filler at some point, silicone isn't biodegradable if they bury her when she dies it could take anything from 50 to 500 years for her to decompose.😞
You cannot recycle most plastics of course

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’ll still be here stinking up the planet in 500 years time .

Even in death she is the turd that will not flush 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My money is on Eastern Europe as her next grifting zone
Good thing about all this new surgery it'll end two ways Tracey...
Firstly,, tragically for skank she'll look even more hideous and the aftercare and hygiene won't be up to much in these places.
Secondly,, it'll be a fecking good giggle for us looking at the results and watching it suffer. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s yanking our chain and just shows how despo she is for column inches.
She’s not gonna get all that tit done because:
A) She can’t pay for it as she’s “bankrupt”
B) She would have to scour the world trying to find a new butcher.
C) She can’t leave her kids, she has to be with them 24/7 for their menkle elf.

Oh, hang on, I’m applying logic to her statement. Silly me. As you were…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's just been on Sky news talking about Ghost Children who simply stop going to school after the pandemic. Sounded exactly like J's predicament.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Guys I know we are all concerned that she will have more surgery :rolleyes: .... however pwicceee knows what she's doing, so can we please NOT put her off 🤞🤞 but FULLY support her in the quest to be more beautiful than she already is ( if that's possible😖 ) ...... Dear skanky old hoe ... sorry ... katie😒 ... we know you read here, as does podgy boy and his girlfriend FLF ..... we mention your wrinkly knees, your saggy armpits, dodgy old man elbows, the one eye that wont close with the other, the horn on the forehead, which seems to be growing back ... the lips, that give you a moustache .... those witchy warts all over your boat race, the misshapen Phil & Grant, that have different postal codes, that excellent ink, which looks like a 2yr old scribbled all over, with a permanent marker, the ill fitted syrups you wear on your bonce ... that ridiculous inflated arse, that would put BIGGGG lozzzaa goodgeprat to shame .... because ` WE CARE ` and want you to reach your full potential of being the UK`s ONLY top supermodel:unsure:
GOOOOOOOO FOR IT .... MORE .... AS MUCH AS YOU CAN 👉👉 ` SURGERY ` and DO NOT stop, until you look, not 20 ... but ... heck ... 19 AGAIN🤗 ... you CAN do this katie🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.