Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm right here with you Rita, yes she pisses me off big time with her seemingly untouchable aura but it can't and won't be an impenetrable aura forever, and I for one want to be here when she finally gets her just desserts, and I sure as sugar don't mean the pleasant lemon meringue kind x

Reactions: 23
Lying like that for months probably and now wants some sap to come clean it for free
She can get Joan Jett & the Dickheads round to scrape the slime out for her or has that stupid woman finally realised she's been used and discarded? Is it that maybe Joan is pissed off having the kids dumped on her because ALL Besties take their mate's kids in at the drop of a hat so they can go on anuvva 'oliday - don't they?
---
No chance. VB has class and was brought up in an upper class manner, KFP is pondlife and years later still covered in the algae.
skank is the sludge at the bottom of the primordial swamp
---
And they cost a LOT to run
Well she needs it for the kids dontcha know................................... they won't cut off her leccy because of the children

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Right but look at the bit near her ear. She deffo. has scarring there which is a different colour from her tanned skin and is from her face lift, last year in her 'surprised' look after the brow lift she also had a scar in the forehead hairline. I don't have time to post close up pics now. I'm not doubting your knowledge but I don't get how a lace front could be glued to one part of the hairline ( top of head) but not around the ears. Surely it would just come off? Especially when swimming!

Reactions: 14
Love to go behind and shoot it right up the jacksy with a pellet gun
https://giphy.com/x1FlNEs7SFfPO
Boom, bye, bye bitch
Pellet gun? A Skorpion Evo would be better
---
Fucking hell! These have got to be the worst yet! Not for us lovely lot obviously as these photos are some form of karma
You go bigger Pwicey- bigger the better for us just for the laughs!
Can I ask why it is wearing these hideous "bikinis" made from kid's curtain fabric circa 1985?
Is she stealing old curtains from 'Orsham Matters depot to make "bikinis" from?
---
Her feet just don't work do they? Disabled and can't walk she says.

View attachment 2172458
What a pity those things on the front didn't cause it to smash into the pool bottom..................................

From what I understand KH is a grafter who works 6 days a week as well as taking care of the kids whilst Michelle works, you never see him posting on IG asking for freebies unlike skanky. He also appears to be well educated and trained in a couple of professions PT and plastering, so what if he does OF as well!

What skills has skanky actually got? She keeps threatening to train to be a paramedic but that's never materialised.

Reactions: 33
Her feet just don't work do they? Disabled and can't walk she says.

View attachment 2172458
Old saying; "Swims like a brick, dives like a shovel" The weight of those things must surely drag in down anyway?
---
I applaud your adult, tactful approach, I’ll try and learn a little from it x

I don’t know much about photoshopping photos but is it me, or is Skank’s arm looking a little weird in these photos?
ALL of it looks A LOT Weird Jaynie.

Its a freak and not one of nature either - its all her own work and about the only thing its ever successfully achieved, ie making the outside as vile as the inside

I just wanna blast it in its plastic ass and see what happens

The paramedic thing is like when you ask a child what they want to be when they grow up.

She has no qualifications (and no discipline or drive to achieve them), no driving license, inability to follow rules and she wouldnt last half a shift

Reactions: 29
So,Do you think she is Tomming?I wouldn’t be at all surprised,look at the Zelebs that do Porta potty thingy.

Reactions: 18
So,Do you think she is Tomming?I wouldn’t be at all surprised,look at the Zelebs that do Porta potty thingy.
I wouldn't be surprised either Dolly. I hear it pays wells and money talks.

Although it's not something you could get me to do unless I was absolutely fucking desperate. Which I suspect she is

Reactions: 19
She's probably trying to get the Poolguy to come and do it. Hoping she'll get in one of his videos. He's connected to JQs publicist, who we suspected to be Penfold, I think. The one who gave her her pink wheelchair previously so she might try and connect them. Hopefully he'd tell her to fuck off

Reactions: 17
To our lovely Krustiebuggers..erm….fred time.
---
I wouldn't be surprised either Dolly. I hear it pays wells and money talks.

Although it's not something you could get me to do unless I was absolutely fucking desperate. Which I suspect she is
Well,Westcrackhead does it has done for ages,but her clients wear blindfolds Methinks.

Reactions: 20
You know, skank is used to shagging anything with a pulse that happened to be "fit" so with her piggy-closed-up, wrinkled eyes she probably no longer sees that her clients now are sweaty, obese old perverts WITH MONEY. She can blot it out mentally by just thinking of the dosh heading her way

Reactions: 17
She wouldn't risk going to Dubai or equivalent as she wouldn't want to risk getting banged up for her habits. But I would love to see her throw them a mental health excuse and then wait for the swift rebuttal lol

Who would honestly go there? The mind boggles.
---
She wouldn't risk going to Dubai or equivalent as she wouldn't want to risk getting banged up for her habits. But I would love to see her throw them a mental health excuse and then wait for the swift rebuttal lol
the sheikhs aren’t interested in her. Not when there are endless attractive 20 year olds living the porta potty life

Reactions: 19
With Cole and Slimi at the door with the cash tin taking the money before the customers see how disappointing she is and try for a refund.

So do you think KP will take Harvey and kids to Spain for her grand opening thingy and have half term away with them

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.