Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting slated for walking their dogs in crops.

and she wants their bedroom like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not surprised, nobody should be walking dogs all over fields if they've got crops in, stupid twats! 🤬

You can have it while pregnant if the benefit outweighs the risks, for instance if you have other health conditions that put you at high risk of being ill from COVID, the green book allows for this to be clinical discretion
Initially they advised people not to get pregnant for 8 weeks but they don’t do this anymore either. Same as you had to have had no vaccines for 7 days, this isn’t the case either
Sorry, a little off topic, do you know much about flu jabs Plink?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you watch the video on this insta, looks like she was about to do a trolley dash....🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not surprised, nobody should be walking dogs all over fields if they've got crops in, stupid twats! 🤬

Sorry, a little off topic, do you know much about flu jabs Plink?
That’s ok, what would you like to know about flu?

Reactions: 7
Getting slated for walking their dogs in crops.

and she wants their bedroom like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
His eyes are so evil looking and sneaky.

If you watch the video on this insta, looks like she was about to do a trolley dash....🤔
Grabbing, freeloading scum. What's happened to pointy chin?

Last edited:
  • Wow
That’s ok, what would you like to know about flu?
Thank you, bless you. Do you know what the clinical advice would be as to whether an immobile elderly person with Covid & Pneumonia should have a flu jab? X

Reactions: 4
His eyes are so evil looking and sneaky.

Grabbing, freeloading scum. What's happened to pointy chin?
Pointy chin has been suspiciously quiet the past couple of days 🤔

it just took me ages to find her on insta because I kept typing “pointy chin” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you, bless you. Do you know what the clinical advice would be as to whether an immobile elderly person with Covid & Pneumonia should have a flu jab? X
It’s not really advisable to have any vaccine if you are significantly unwell, a fever or on antibiotics for certain conditions (inflammation/fever) and this would usually contraindicate you. However if a doctor decided it was best for the patient they could agree to give it based on their circumstances

Reactions: 8
It’s not really advisable to have any vaccine if you are unwell, a fever or on antibiotics for certain conditions (inflammation/fever) and this would usually contraindicate you. However if a doctor decided it was best for the patient they could agree to give it based on their circumstances
That's what I suspected, thank you so much for your reply. I just wanted to pick someone else's brains on it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched a bit of Stuff's Lacked Punch and had to turn off. Can't stand all KPs twitching, scratching, and holier than thou attitude. I can smell her through my telly-screen...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched a bit of Stuff's Lacked Punch and had to turn off. Can't stand all KPs twitching, scratching, and holier than thou attitude. I can smell her through my telly-screen...
Stale cooking, cheese, cheap candles, sweaty bed and gonads. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm home, pissed off, got hit by a bleep in a Blue BMW, made a right mess of my bike, foot is throbbing now and I'll be buggered if I'm scrolling through 5 pages of DRIVEL!!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you also for help and advice . I also stress that if a lady has major underlying health conditions they do have to see our Obstetrician’s who will then along with the patient make a consensual decision.
absolutely ☺ we are so lucky to have such a wonderful NHS

You can have it while pregnant if the benefit outweighs the risks, for instance if you have other health conditions that put you at high risk of being ill from COVID, the green book allows for this to be clinical discretion
Initially they advised people not to get pregnant for 8 weeks but they don’t do this anymore either. Same as you had to have had no vaccines for 7 days, this isn’t the case either
Nevertheless, Pricey must be gagging for a (ahem) working holiday. If she hasn't had the jab her chances may be compromised. My guess is that, as a carer, she had it quite early on.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
sorry I’m well behind in the threads and just catching up but I actually believe she is. Looking at pics today she has a belly
That's because she ate all the pies, she's just screwing with us.

Reactions: 11
That's because she ate all the pies, she's just screwing with us.
I remember looking at her wedding pics to Kieron and thinking she was pregnant straight away. She announced it a few days later. I could have a 6th sense for this guys just bare with me.... 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.