Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she wouldn’t say. She’s back next week 😡
They should play the drum bit of eastenders end theme, when price finishes her segment... price “I’ll be back next week” then price winks...cue eastenders music 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just had a double shot of rum. I'm going in Tattler chums. 'Stephs Crap Lunch' is starting...

1. Skanley Flaps is in the studio so must have got some mug to drive her. Resplendent with freshly dried, Shake and Vac and Fabreezed wig on her head looking really smug.

2. No sign of 'Edward Scissor Hands'/snapped off fingers Clearblue Cole.

3. Steph 'She's one of the countrys most famous mums'. Think she meant 'infamous'?

4. Steph is now talking about people making 'death threats' and 'threats' on social media! Skankey is sat there all smug. bleeping hell, to find out the inside track why not interview your own 'roving reporter?' Absolutely unbelievable. Does this show do no research????

5. Gets even more surreal. Steph is now asking Pwicey about her experience of online threats. The cheeky cow is now being all sanctimonious. She's now crapping on about her 4 kidnap threats. 'Even Coles had it for going out with me, he should be shot dead'. Personally I'd struggle to argue with that as he threatened to beat me up.

6. Pwicey 'no one should be harrassed'.

7. LMFAO. 'No one has ever followed through with a death threat to me'. Has she actually go a brain cell?

8. She's now thinking about starting a petition on this?!

9. She's now talking about how much time she spends with her children? 'Lockdown is manic as I've got the 5 kids in the house?' Err, 2 go to school 2 hours away and two live with PA and go to school by his house. BTW, where do 7 of you sleep in a 3 bedroom semi?

10. 'I'm quite close to my kids and now I realise how intense their school work is'. From someone who moaned about having to buy pens and paper for J & P, Emily had to help Junior fill in his college application and we've seen lots of videos of Kieran homeschooling Jett and Bunny. None of KP.

11. 'We make decisions with a family chat with all the kids?????' No words.

12. 'The way I've been brought up I try and make someone happy everyday'. What about the people you owe money to, people you've scammed, trolled and bullied, plenty of evidence of the contrary, I wonder is there another women in the UK with 4 restraining orders for threatening behaviour?

13. Video now of her interviewing her own daughter, Princess! Scraping the barrel Steph? BTW, Pwicey looks rough as buggery in the VT.

14. Princess is so inarticulate. Every other word is 'like'. Slags of social media but is all over it! Has any other 13 year old been banned twice by TikTok for inappropriate behaviour?

15. Loads of lip licking and slapping going on. Now going on about the South Africa hijacking.

16. 'Ive not said I'm pregant but I've not said I'm not'. duck off you deceitful woman. No one other than that looney Bunny Cuddles and your moronic fans who you are ripping off give a rats arse.

17. Apparently she's put on 2 stone in weight during the current lockdown. Must be all those takeaways, free Sheesh and Prep Kitchen meals you and Clearblue Cole beg. He's got a big fat face and lardy arse as well because of all the shite they eat.

18. Think she's gone now. No sign of Clearblue.

I'm going for some more rum and a laydown.

I thank you!
Well done,thank you...7. got me, she really is braindead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a double shot of rum. I'm going in Tattler chums. 'Stephs Crap Lunch' is starting...

1. Skanley Flaps is in the studio so must have got some mug to drive her. Resplendent with freshly dried, Shake and Vac and Fabreezed wig on her head looking really smug.

3. Steph 'She's one of the countrys most famous mums'. Think she meant 'infamous'?

4. Steph is now talking about people making 'death threats' and 'threats' on social media! Skankey is sat there all smug. bleeping hell, to find out the inside track why not interview your own 'roving reporter?' Absolutely unbelievable. Does this show do no research????

5. Gets even more surreal. Steph is now asking Pwicey about her experience of online threats. The cheeky cow is now being all sanctimonious. She's now crapping on about her 4 kidnap threats. 'Even Coles had it for going out with me, he should be shot dead'. Personally I'd struggle to argue with that as he threatened to beat me up.

7. LMFAO. 'No one has ever followed through with a death threat to me'. Has she actually go a brain cell?

9. She's now talking about how much time she spends with her children? 'Lockdown is manic as I've got the 5 kids in the house?' Err, 2 go to school 2 hours away and two live with PA and go to school by his house. BTW, where do 7 of you sleep in a 3 bedroom semi?

10. 'I'm quite close to my kids and now I realise how intense their school work is'. From someone who moaned about having to buy pens and paper for J & P, Emily had to help Junior fill in his college application and we've seen lots of videos of Kieran homeschooling Jett and Bunny. None of KP.

12. 'The way I've been brought up I try and make someone happy everyday'. What about the people you owe money to, people you've scammed, trolled and bullied, plenty of evidence of the contrary, I wonder is there another women in the UK with 4 restraining orders for threatening behaviour?

13. Video now of her interviewing her own daughter, Princess! Scraping the barrel Steph? BTW, Pwicey looks rough as buggery in the VT.

14. Princess is so inarticulate. Every other word is 'like'. Slags of social media but is all over it! Has any other 13 year old been banned twice by TikTok for inappropriate behaviour?

15. Loads of lip licking and slapping going on. Now going on about the South Africa hijacking.

16. 'Ive not said I'm pregant but I've not said I'm not'. duck off you deceitful woman. No one other than that looney Bunny Cuddles and your moronic fans who you are ripping off give a rats arse.

17. Apparently she's put on 2 stone in weight during the current lockdown. Must be all those takeaways, free Sheesh and Prep Kitchen meals you and Clearblue Cole beg. He's got a big fat face and lardy arse as well because of all the shite they eat.

I thank you!
Well done you , like as tattlers version of gogglebox
🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't Princess be at school today? This could have waited for the holidays. Pathetic. Thanks so much for the summary peeko!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been watching Ab Fab before it is taken off Netflix and the whole time I think how much a lot of it is like KP. All the entitlement and bad behaviour

• Haha
I noticed when asked about if she worries about the younger ones and when they become teenagers she talks about Junior being really good and him and Princess being on Instagram and because they have been brought up in this industry they know what it's all about. It's as if Jett and Bunny don't exist. She has her own agenda and only speaks about what she wants to, completely going off on a tangling :unsure: couldn't pronounce trigonometry and told Princess don't stress about that, you won't need that for a job :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

I thank you!
Cole was there unfort but mustn’t have a got a look in as she put on her stories ‘walking in’ and calling him gorgeous 🤢🤢🤢 she said walking in twice so not sure if she’s getting at something? 🤔 or just being a f**kwit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That pink velour monstrosity is NOT LV , as a fully paid up member of the Louis Vuitton fan club I have never seen anything as hideous as that thing oh n the jumper is awful too 🤣 sorry 😐

What is it with this pair and their fake LV and Gucci ?
Carls pad is 20 mins from North Weald Market. She so picked this up from the back of one of the van’s 🤣 That’s where you get the hooky tit not out on the stall and in eyesight of Trading Standards 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They should play the drum bit of eastenders end theme, when price finishes her segment... price “I’ll be back next week” then price winks...cue eastenders music 🤷‍♀️
Should only be the bits with 'the clap' in them though ;) 🎶

Well done,thank you...7. got me, she really is braindead.
Takes me back to the classic blind food tasters...

I’ve been watching Ab Fab before it is taken off Netflix and the whole time I think how much a lot of it is like KP. All the entitlement and bad behaviour
Oi!!!

I noticed when asked about if she worries about the younger ones and when they become teenagers she talks about Junior being really good and him and Princess being on Instagram and because they have been brought up in this industry they know what it's all about. It's as if Jett and Bunny don't exist. She has her own agenda and only speaks about what she wants to, completely going off on a tangling :unsure: couldn't pronounce trigonometry and told Princess don't stress about that, you won't need that for a job :rolleyes:
Well for what her mum has planned for her she just mustn't have an allergy to needles or general anaesthetics and love the endless sunshine in Dubai... her mum has no concept of anything beyond the crap she does. Does she want Princess to be a police officer, a doctor, an astronaut? Just how awful is that?

• Sad
  • Haha

I thank you!
No words honestly, if I didn’t know better I would think she was some kind of parody character like Borat because how can anyone be so stupid and tone deaf as KP, she really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
No words honestly, if I didn’t know better I would think she was some kind of parody character like Borat because how can anyone be so stupid and tone deaf as KP, she really is the gift that keeps on giving.
gift that keeps on giving...herpes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've noticed today, no comments on the SUN from the usual 'fan' club as they are travelling to/from Leeds!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've noticed today, no comments on the SUN from the usual 'fan' club as they are travelling to/from Leeds!!
I noticed that too and thought it was unusual, I didn't put it together though, the little entourage were all in Leeds, believe you are spot on.

Paul Cross (I assume Carl Woods) made an absolute fool of himself yesterday and quickly deleted most of his comments, I wonder if he will come back under a new name today.

• Haha
I noticed that too and thought it was unusual, I didn't put it together though, the little entourage were all in Leeds, believe you are spot on.

Paul Cross (I assume Carl Woods) made an absolute fool of himself yesterday and quickly deleted most of his comments, I wonder if he will come back under a new name today.
Yeah they were all pretty stupid - apart from the ones about the shoes not being stilettos - he was right there :ROFLMAO: . 'She was parked sitting in a car that she couldn't legally drive with my dad's trade plates on show on a main road. Nay no idea how that car got there.' Loony.

• Haha
She has managed to not reveal she has the had the jab just to keep the pregnancy stories going. As a carer she is eligible and if she had been refused she would be shouting about it.

• Sick
During an appearance on Channel 4's Steph's Packed Lunch earlier today, Katie addressed the 'pregnancy' rumours for the first time.

She confessed to host Steph McGovern: "I’ve put on weight.

"Anyone can speculate what they like. Pictures can be deceiving in lots of different ways."

You mean you are trying to make out about the car driving pictures!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She has managed to not reveal she has the had the jab just to keep the pregnancy stories going. As a carer she is eligible and if she had been refused she would be shouting about it.
What's the info on being preggers and having the jab or trying for a baby and having the jab? Nothing that would impact me.

Reactions: 6
During an appearance on Channel 4's Steph's Packed Lunch earlier today, Katie addressed the 'pregnancy' rumours for the first time.

She confessed to host Steph McGovern: "I’ve put on weight.

"Anyone can speculate what they like. Pictures can be deceiving in lots of different ways."

You mean you are trying to make out about the car driving pictures!
Excellent summary in the scum comments about her petition DC16 (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.