Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes please @Pom Bear. 🤣 You know what you've got to do with that purple thing 🤣🤣😘

Evenin all, just having a catch up. I'm still going with that Carwash punched something. We shall see. @Fifthavenue if nothing else, please can you say if he's injured himself and nobody else was involved.
Yes he injured himself no one else was involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The comments on the house on DM are bleeping brilliant 😂

I don’t usually read them but bunny cuddles and the wet patch I spat my drink out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well today is full of bullshit as per normal, just caught up with the lack of events today.

All I care about is Katie getting arrested and charged for her driving offences, COME ON COPPERS, PULL YOU bleeping FINGER OUT!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@265 have you booked the day off for after you've had your jab next weekend? I don't want you driving if it makes you tired. Or at least make your employer aware that you might need the day off. Just looking out for you & wanting to keep you safe 😊
Don't panic, I've made the arrangements with work, my Brother will be taking me for the first jab on Sunday.

Just been reading the DM comments, brilliant.

Reactions: 12
Going a bit off topic , you never know what goes through people’s mind, Sometimes you think what does he see in her , but love is blind , and some people are strange. Bloody weird really,
I was working away up north , stayed in a premier ,
Just had dinner , in the pub having a pint ( remember that 😭? ) and a couple walked in , I thought I know that fella , It was Don Powell the drummer from Slade. Of course noddy holder and Jim lea had left . But dave hill and the drummer were still going. They sat on the next table chatting away and Don Powell was talking about a young guitarist they had.
He said , yeah it’s a shame , such a nice fella but we had to let him go , someone Said “why’s that?“ He said “ well he got engaged “ , “what’s wrong with that ? “ , To Rose west !!!! 🤣🤣
Unbelievable but true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well looking at the house has solved the mystery about the gray mash , colour coordination, matches the decor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes he injured himself no one else was involved.
In my professional opinion if he has a gutter cast ( as pic) he has a Boxers (fracture and that is from force of a closed fist) these are usually from punching someone or something

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s a Legit agent
But I think the price is pushing it for a pokey 3 bed house on a MASSIVE MAIN ROAD 😂

To whoever was worried about security, I agree I think it’s not very secure anymore and she has made it really obvious where it is, it was hard to miss that neon green car, unfortunately (for me) I live very close by so I recognised it straight away. I have no choice but to pass it sometimes (I can go a longer way but there has been roadworks round the other way) but I would never do anything in person, I know kids live there. I have spoke about it here though although I do worry about Cole knowing who I am so I deleted myself. I wouldn’t put anything on Ig and I don’t comment on the sun. I feel weird about it because I worry that I do say things I shouldn’t and I don’t want to put the kids at risk so I am often in 2 minds but the driving was a public road

I think He’s CRAZY for investing in a bigger house with her, absolute madness, I wonder if he will protect his assets as they aren’t married and she has bloody nothing

I think it’s over priced IMO, it’s not a good location but it is a nice area. It is really cluttered and no room for Junior and all those dogs so probably best they do move, god knows how they affording it though!
Imo if he stays with Klattieflatus lipusfatus he is never going to rise above a "semi" 😉

I was allowed to take someone with me for hospital appointments during covid times and even for my vaccine but thats because im Agoraphobic and have panic attacks if im on my own
My son takes me for my chemo but has to leave me at the door,we wait ages for a nurse to come wheel me in 😡 my son kicks off but it matters not a jot! mind you I'm not Krusty and my son isn't snake eyed stubby nubbin prickdust!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if they went here for a covid test if planning a trip to Turkey for work purposes of course :unsure::unsure:
This has IVF all over it, good luck to her if she’s successful, she’ll have her work cut out once it’s/them are born. She wont be able to have all the nannies she had when P&J were little and certainly won’t ever have the lifestyle she once had with Pete. I think in the brains of Carwash and KP, they believe they will become some untouchable power couple, after all KP ‘knows the formulas’🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If they were having Covid tests for fit-to-fly, they'd surely be out-of-date by now and anyway, Carl's not going anywhere now!

Reactions: 10
I'm sure you could leave the country and get to Turkey - you just couldn't get back in as things stand.

Most properties for sale are on Rightmove - but the property has a sole agency with Murdochs.
You can always get back in if you Britsh Citzens - but if they do go for 'work' or 'medical purposes' by the time they get back it might be hotel quarantine.

Surely they have already moved out of the house - or are they really that stupid to let the world know their address? As we know from her "fanbase" there are some total weirdos out there - I'd be worried for my security and that of my family if I were her.
And she has faced many kidnap threats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.