Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the south throws up some horrendous house prices. I've always lived in the south... you gotta live somewhere so you have to pay. 😭 🏘
Rental prices are ricidilus too even for shite properties😠 young couples really struggle 😔

Oh yes, forgot that it my name calling list the other day when she called Kelly a heffer.
There's no love lost there 😉 Kelly hates her, I think Kelly looks good and if she's had any surgery she certainly didn't go to the butcher of Istanbul 😁

Reactions: 13
Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

Before you judge please listen to this. The other night I dreamed I was drowning, I was so scared I was crying. The next thing I heard angel bells ringing. Then beautiful Katie Price appeared, dressed in a wipe clean Anne Summers nurses uniform. She kissed me gently on the cheek, and whispered I am here to protect you my child. She then pulled me into her boat and made love to me all night. Before returning me safely to the shore. I know it was just a dream but she is absolutely adorable.

duck off you weird bleep-now i need a pint of vodka 🤮🤮

Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 47 minutes ago

Remember #Be Kind people As much as we want to, we don't own beautiful Katie. The good Lord has merely gifted a grateful nation his favourite most beautiful angel temporarily. He will obviously want her back.

Hurry up and take her back good Lord ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

Before you judge please listen to this. The other night I dreamed I was drowning, I was so scared I was crying. The next thing I heard angel bells ringing. Then beautiful Katie Price appeared, dressed in a wipe clean Anne Summers nurses uniform. She kissed me gently on the cheek, and whispered I am here to protect you my child. She then pulled me into her boat and made love to me all night. Before returning me safely to the shore. I know it was just a dream but she is absolutely adorable.

duck off you weird bleep-now i need a pint of vodka 🤮🤮

Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 47 minutes ago

Remember #Be Kind people As much as we want to, we don't own beautiful Katie. The good Lord has merely gifted a grateful nation his favourite most beautiful angel temporarily. He will obviously want her back.

Hurry up and take her back good Lord ffs 🤣🤣
The comments are savage!! Apart from bunnyfuckincuddle's obviously- which are just off the scale bonkers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy first day of spring, Tattlers! I've been thinking on this pseudo pregnancy thing and do you know what? I reckon they HAVE had IVF treatment with at least four embryos implanted, hence the 'This one will be very special' comment, and possibly four more babies. Does anyone else think this is a big possibility?? Thanks in advance....x
Yes but she wouldn’t get a ton of eggs at her age. I wonder if she will use a doner

Reactions: 8
Doubt they have money for that unless it’s some hungry Albanian villagers womb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't see the Bunny thing. Is it on Itsasham stories? Can we request that it be taken down? I bet Kieran is furious.
The clip of Harvey swearing again is awful. I'll bet that he said it once & she thought it was hilarious. So she's clearly encouraged him to repeat it while she filmed it. Harvey was quite happy on his iPad & didn't need bothering by that Skanky woman 😡
Hi Pink. Hope you're good? It's on her Instasham stories. Think it's the first one.

Reactions: 9
So there isn’t one man over the past 5/10 years she hasn’t tried to get pregnant with is there! It just doesn’t make sense how she’s not doing everything she can to get the others back, but wants another? How does that work in a woman’s brain 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thank you our good friend. Is it how we suspect it happened as we don't think he's seen a dumbbell in his life!!! :LOL:
Yes he has!.crustykatiedirtycuntytramp.

I live darn sarf and house prices where I live are bloody ridiculous! my kids have just had mine valued and it's worth a whole lot more than we paid for it 😮 having said that we added extensions etc over the years and front and rear gardens are large but initially it was a 3 bed semi, I don't think my kids will have trouble selling though cos Kelly Brook was my neighbour for a couple of years 😉 😁
Yes,I live in East London,prices are horrendous,I bought me flat with 100% mortgage ‘83 £17,950,could sell it now for near £400,000.00😳 ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It is a very strange estate agent website - nearly everything is STC except Cole's and a couple of others - they also appear to be solicitors. The house should be properly gone through to hide the identity of who is living there - very strange.
That’s a Legit agent
But I think the price is pushing it for a pokey 3 bed house on a MASSIVE MAIN ROAD 😂

To whoever was worried about security, I agree I think it’s not very secure anymore and she has made it really obvious where it is, it was hard to miss that neon green car, unfortunately (for me) I live very close by so I recognised it straight away. I have no choice but to pass it sometimes (I can go a longer way but there has been roadworks round the other way) but I would never do anything in person, I know kids live there. I have spoke about it here though although I do worry about Cole knowing who I am so I deleted myself. I wouldn’t put anything on Ig and I don’t comment on the sun. I feel weird about it because I worry that I do say things I shouldn’t and I don’t want to put the kids at risk so I am often in 2 minds but the driving was a public road

I think He’s CRAZY for investing in a bigger house with her, absolute madness, I wonder if he will protect his assets as they aren’t married and she has bloody nothing

I think it’s over priced IMO, it’s not a good location but it is a nice area. It is really cluttered and no room for Junior and all those dogs so probably best they do move, god knows how they affording it though!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if pricey is forgetting that being allowed to go to the hospital with Harvey when he has over the last year is different to being allowed in with Carl -

• Haha
I wonder if pricey is forgetting that being allowed to go to the hospital with Harvey when he has over the last year is different to being allowed in with Carl -
I think her hospital appointments have let Carl in. Comes across that way. In my experience if you are really pushy, people don’t stand up to those types enough and they get their own way. I have come across this so much, busy and not want to get into an argument over it. Some places have different rules

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Does KP stink and give off bad odour? She seems to burn a lot of candles, wax melts and all them bath bombs, gives me a migraine just thinking about it🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was allowed to take someone with me for hospital appointments during covid times and even for my vaccine but thats because im Agoraphobic and have panic attacks if im on my own

• Heart
Happy first day of spring, Tattlers! I've been thinking on this pseudo pregnancy thing and do you know what? I reckon they HAVE had IVF treatment with at least four embryos implanted, hence the 'This one will be very special' comment, and possibly four more babies. Does anyone else think this is a big possibility?? Thanks in advance....x
3 is the maximumn in the UK - Maybe plaining 4 for Turkey through.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.