Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://ww2.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/58024855/

The 1st picture has made me laugh,theyve even included the next door neighbours box house in it to make Carlittas look bigger 🤣

I'm sure you could leave the country and get to Turkey - you just couldn't get back in as things stand.

Most properties for sale are on Rightmove - but the property has a sole agency with Murdochs.
Didnt she use that @shyaviation private jet company before on one of her returns?
After all she did used to bang the boss man Scott Sullivan 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he flogging it to put the money towards her debts or IVF🤔 or does it belong to Daddio and he wants his dollar back🤷🏻‍♀️ The fact that the Sun mentioned it comes with the huge hideous Pwicey portrait is surely a deterrent no??🤣 I can imagine them sat there at night, “this time next year Dolly, we’ll be millionaires”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Slow news day!

The 42-year-old star was relieved to discover that she could still wear stilettos after it was feared that she would never walk again.

Since when are wedges STILETTOS 🤣🤣
These Sun reporters are thick as tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
pretty convinced that H broke CarlTheStallions arm/fingers - as has been said, look at his response in the video - the big dude is as capable f lying as a 3 year old.
All the A&E hit is just that.
So, wonder who gets to be the "driver" that Lumpy "needs" for her Work/looking after her Disabled Child/do all those wonderful mummy things she does?
Princess looked totally overdone in the KK daughter pic too.
Is KP selling her daughter like her mum pimped her off?
What is todays equivalent of page 3?
When is the court case again?
I think todays equivalent of page three is OnlyFans :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Slow news day!

The 42-year-old star was relieved to discover that she could still wear stilettos after it was feared that she would never walk again.

Since when are wedges STILETTOS 🤣🤣
These Sun reporters are thick as tit
🤢carwash and his big old spoon feet🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think todays equivalent of page three is OnlyFans :ROFLMAO:
I disagree - Lauren Thee Goodger <see what I did there :LOL: > is still doing OF and she's practically leaking milk oh and she has an OF Amazon 'gift' list which is hilarious fun to read through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone know what’s happening with the driving offence? Maybe she got her licence back early 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t Scott Sullivan skankies boyfriend at the time she hooked up with Peter Andre in the jungle and the poor fucker had flown out with Harvey and was looking after him for her then he got ceremoniously dumped in her exit interview.
Oh and this will make you chortle,I put some home truths on her Facebook about her true parenting of Harvey and apparently anything negative said about her are all conspiracy theories.
You couldn’t make it up how delusional are her fans, chavtastic delude wannabes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what’s happening with the driving offence? Maybe she got her licence back early 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the police must be investigating as there are no threads up on it and that is usually the reason. <Crosses fingers...> If she gets off this where there is definite evidence I can tell ya I shall go out driving and not wear my seatbelt, eat a sandwich, make-up a trade-plate, and take endless pics of myself. When my hubs is driving I shall put one of those real baby dolls on my lap in the front passenger seat my cat and dog will be loose on the back seats. I shall use the KP defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely they have already moved out of the house - or are they really that stupid to let the world know their address? As we know from her "fanbase" there are some total weirdos out there - I'd be worried for my security and that of my family if I were her.

Oh and this will make you chortle,I put some home truths on her Facebook about her true parenting of Harvey and apparently anything negative said about her are all conspiracy theories.
You couldn’t make it up how delusional are her fans, chavtastic delude wannabes 🤦🏼‍♀️
I like to do it on Instagram. It’s so funny some of the deluded messages I get. But when messages aren’t going her way the first thing KP does besides remove them is put a post up about Harvey.

As for clear blue, when I commented on a comment Lucky 7 did they came back fierce and blocked me and the so did clearblue....the truth really does hurt.
Really hate the way Harvey is used, find it concerning

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t Scott Sullivan skankies boyfriend at the time she hooked up with Peter Andre in the jungle and the poor fucker had flown out with Harvey and was looking after him for her then he got ceremoniously dumped in her exit interview.
Yeah that's him.(another one pumped,dumped and cheated on)
Oh ffs conspiracy theories now, seriously where do these assholes come from? 🤣🤣

Surely they have already moved out of the house - or are they really that stupid to let the world know their address? As we know from her "fanbase" there are some total weirdos out there - I'd be worried for my security and that of my family if I were her.
Well then you have to explain the broken arm filming which is definitely in the sitting room with the hideous sofas and stripey wallpaper. Or is the reason that some of us thing Cole's dressing looks different than him outside the hospital because they made-up the story and filmed i

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They didn't make up the story. Well how it happened, is incorrect yes. But he has hurt his hand and he did go to hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well then you have to explain the broken arm filming which is definitely in the sitting room with the hideous sofas and stripey wallpaper. Or is the reason that some of us thing Cole's dressing looks different than him outside the hospital because they made-up the story and filmed i
...it sometime ago. Perhaps we can date it from the Cole trackie? Perhaps he never broke anything and was just pictured outside the hospital for the sake of a story? Nothing would surprise me. There must have been other people in the A&E who saw both of them as she apparently 'over-nighted' with him...

They didn't make up the story. Well how it happened, is incorrect yes. But he has hurt his hand and he did go to hospital.
OKAY - is Cole's house up for sale? Why has there been a large van coming and going from the property? How did he sprain/break/shatter his little paw and why isn't it in a sling?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.