Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old pointy chin Fern was with some poor bloke last night so that’s another person she’s around; someone else commented ‘can I pop round on Tuesday’ so none of them give a flying eff. Feel sorry for whoever the bloke is 😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can't get BullyBoy to make the tea because he broke his fingers, so gets the six year old to, is she really that lazy. She's by the bloody kettle, PUT THE bleeping CAMERA DOWN AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEA!!!
The James hunt has two hands, can't he simply use his other one?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just can't cope with LoD being back on tonight, just 32 minutes of watching these 3 ballbags on Top Gear to go! Tick,Tick,Tick.....⏱
I am also watching Top Gear (unusual for me but OH has it on) - I like the Jet Pack man & think we should have a special @Pom Bear creation with Katie in Jet Pack but being propelled by her faulty windy bottom activity - that will solve her walking on her poorly smashed feet 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am also watching Top Gear (unusual for me but OH has it on) - I like the Jet Pack man & think we should have a special @Pom Bear creation with Katie in Jet Pack but being propelled by her faulty windy bottom activity - that will solve her walking on her poorly smashed feet 🤪
One to put on later tonight😄🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I leave you all for the day & it's gorn feckin mental 😳.
How will all the kids be getting to school tomorrow if nobody can drive? 🤔
I don't believe for 1 minute he's sustained that injury with a dumbbell.
I don't believe she was at the hospital all night with him. Because it wouldn't be allowed with Covid. And who was looking after the kids if she was?
That video clip is raising warning flags.
PLEASE WILL SOMEONE bleeping RESCUE HARVEY 😭

The census.... bloody hell, took forever! Serves me right for having so many kids 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bunny making tea again

She looks weird as, obviously mua was mia

• Angry
😂 I’m surprised my comment wasn’t filtered on the ‘broken hand/Harvey video’ bullshit.
Lucky you, my comment never made it.

Oh F off, you Katie are a disgusting mother, constantly showing your son swearing on social media, your young daughter with her top off and laughing your head off 🤬
Thanks for posting, made a contribution, it will probably be deleted quickly because I made reference to carwash's hurt hand from too much wanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha, I’m married to a bag lady, wonderful though she is, one at uni ? You must be so proud, though it doesn’t matter alway proud of whatever your kids do ,

That is why pregnancy etc etc all the deflection, warped twisted witch, every story, Katie confirms she’s pregnant ,
😡 and showing her topless 😡

I see the crumpets are ready for breakfast.
She's showing a small girl topless.
Oh F off, you Katie are a disgusting mother, constantly showing your son swearing on social media, your young daughter with her top off and laughing your head off 🤬
Making tea is bad enough. A 6 year old boiling a kettle? KP you lazy bleep. Plus posts pictures of Bunny topless. Pervs sadly I fear will be all over this. She really is the worst mother ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Old article from last year I think, what a woman🤢 if you look at the comments section the actual Caretaker Charlie is spilling the beans
Charlie should join Tattle, another person she used abused and scammed. I cannot find one redeeming quality about this woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
@Fifthavenue hope you have some of your guys ready for the school run tomorrow, seeing as Carl is out of action now too....🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I leave you all for the day & it's gorn feckin mental 😳.
How will all the kids be getting to school tomorrow if nobody can drive? 🤔
I don't believe for 1 minute he's sustained that injury with a dumbbell.
I don't believe she was at the hospital all night with him. Because it wouldn't be allowed with Covid. And who was looking after the kids if she was?
That video clip is raising warning flags.
PLEASE WILL SOMEONE bleeping RESCUE HARVEY 😭

The census.... bloody hell, took forever! Serves me right for having so many kids 🤣
Pink, I nearly lost the will to live filling in our Census. It was like bleeding 'War and Peace!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.