Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror, DM comments are moderated. Even that loon bunnyfuckincuddles hasn't got one through. Most that have are negative though so that is good news.

Reactions: 20
just been reading the stories ,going to have to leave this thread, think you're all cruel. she took a massive fall on holiday, she has been told she is disabled for life and may never walk properly again,
Do you realise Katie has got screws in her feet, now metal plates ??? shes only on her feet for 20 mins and thats her done for the day ? And you realise that she say she has a limp because one leg is longer than the other because of all the metal in her foot ?(think about that one) Read all this today ,how can you live with yourselves taking the mick out of this saint of a woman? and she will still run a marathon next year, and she still cooks for 5 kids every night ,she is a goddess
all replies c/o bunnycuddles
braingone lunatic asylum
planet madwoman

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t have any words guys. Speechless/dumbfounded/brain numbed. I don’t know where my thoughts are with any of this today 😔
#sendhelp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just been reading the stories ,going to have to leave this thread, think you're all cruel. she took a massive fall on holiday, she has been told she is disabled for life and may n
Oh dear peeko I think you’ve lost it 😂😂 oh the irony of it all.
was normal till i mixed with you lot

Anyway folks , my usual trip to planet madwoman, and this time it’s spooky , be prepared to be afraid 😱😱😱😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why no comments section though? It’s not a legal issue
There is a comment section but stopped the posts a couple of hours ago; probably because people were posting the truth about this rancid pair. 🤬 mostly negative comments for the ones they did allow- about her exploiting Harvey again.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
There is a comment section but stopped the posts a couple of hours ago; probably because people were posting the truth about this rancid pair. 🤬 mostly negative comments for the ones they did allow- about her exploiting Harvey again.
Still don’t get why they chose H to deliver the sad news about blockheads broken bones🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
I don’t have any words guys. Speechless/dumbfounded/brain numbed. I don’t know where my thoughts are with any of this today 😔
#sendhelp
My feelings are very much the same , when I watched the video of Harvey I had to stop myself getting upset . I’m shocked / upset / confused. Harvey looks lost , confused , upset , frightened. I really fear for Harvey . More so after that video . I think we all feel the same .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Protect your hand from what Cole? 😡
Canny wait for the whole ‘nurse Pricey’ saga, “look at my gawjus patient, he’s so good looking even with a club arm, how gawjus do Cole’s eyes look with that plaster-cast, him and his broken fingers are my world”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just been reading about that steroid Melanotan, it says one of the side effects is Spontaneous Erections. So maybe it wasn't a rolled up sock after all and it just pops up unexpectedly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Im a baglady I admit it I’m an horrendous hoarder, but luckily my stuff is all kept neatly in my dressing room, I keep threatening my children that I’m going to leave London and buy myself a little one person cottage in the country if they don’t start and clean up after themselves it’s like living with 5 Tasmanian devils yet ones at uni and 2 are away at school and yet I’m still drowning in their clutter how does that work?
I would like to clarify I’m not living in KP’s level of filth and clutter just yet 😂
I still have a load of my daughter's stuff in my house and she's been moved out 20 years! she thinks my spare rooms are spare for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ bless her lil cotton socks 🙄

See poor Kris is getting slated now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Line of Duty on shortly, be ready for the “I’m all snuggled up with my gawjus poorly bwave man watching LoD” 🤮

I still have a load of my daughter's stuff in my house and she's been moved out 20 years! she thinks my spare rooms are spare for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ bless her lil cotton socks 🙄

See poor Kris is getting slated now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds like BunnySnot needs to get over it, it’s always banging on about ex’s and Lady Di🙄

• Haha
Line of Duty on shortly, be ready for the “I’m all snuggled up with my gawjus poorly bwave man watching LoD” 🤮

Sounds like BunnySnot needs to get over it, it’s always banging on about ex’s and Lady Di🙄
I just can't cope with LoD being back on tonight, just 32 minutes of watching these 3 ballbags on Top Gear to go! Tick,Tick,Tick.....⏱

Reactions: 6
Bunny making tea again

Can't get BullyBoy to make the tea because he broke his fingers, so gets the six year old to, is she really that lazy. She's by the bloody kettle, PUT THE bleeping CAMERA DOWN AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEA!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.