Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I always do a report from planet madwoman,
So thought I’d do something a bit different today, a skanky quiz, and it’s coming , and you tattlers who do the times crossword, (you know who you are 🤣) that’s nothing compared to this , 10 questions ,
The winner will be given the bunnycuddles cup ,
Congratulated , and nobody on here will ever talk to you again because we will know you’re a fan , so study , do your homework 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they always saying to him “what do you think Harv” they’re always bleeping coaching the kid what to say ffs. Just let Harvey be, you stinking cum monkey witch. I don’t believe this story for 1 second first of all as many other tattlers have stated , you can’t have someone with you in A&E atm unless they are a minor. Then why can’t it just be a broken hand why does it have to be broken in 3 places ? Next thing she will be telling us he has had to have metal plates and nuts and bolts and screws in there hang on why not stick a shelf up on it aswell. bleeping idiots , I know it’s Sunday n my potty mouth is terrible but this dirty pair of skid marks bring it out in me. Everything is a lie or a deflection. Harvey needs to be taken away from her she’s a danger to him. If he was responsible for Plank of Woods injury then you can bet he’s not going to let Harvey get away with that in the quiet.
Latest. His hand/arm is now shattered according to Skankey.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sake, never mind mint sauce, somebody get him some bromide!

You can do it tomorrow, no worries x
That’s good I had actually forgotten about it, I’m not even sure where I put it tbh, this house is 4 floors of rubbish, tat and clutter atm as I’m trying to get it renovated so I can’t ever find anything. Was worried I’d end up in prison for losing my census 😃

Latest. His hand/arm is now shattered according to Skankey.
He will need to have a prosthetic fitted by the end of the week then probably 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Katie even bothered with the census!!

The lamb was delicious, you can rate my plate on the Lauren goodyeartyre thread.
Nah, she's way to important to bother with important and compulsory documents like the census. £1,000 fine? Just stick it on the tab along with all the other debts she has/won't ever pay. 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I was thinking earlier has this got something to do with her plea for her driving licence but surely they wouldn’t stoop that low
Sadly I think they would!
Nah - Cole's house has, until now, been accident free. Princesses's fall was yonks ago. Katie's feet were last year. The animal deaths were all at Mucky Mansion or on the road outside apart from Precious whose death occurred at the Ashtead rental.

He looks tit-scared in case he gives the wrong response.
Please, please someone get Harvey away from her clutches.

Reactions: 14
At least his arm wasn’t snapped in half
Don't give them ideas! It'll have started with hand and will eventually become entire upper body and life changing injuries/severe pain. Christ, just thought- they will get loads of freebies now, sheesh deliveries galore etc and of course the tacky balloons they love "get well soon " 🎈🎈🎈🎈

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Happy first day of spring, Tattlers! I've been thinking on this pseudo pregnancy thing and do you know what? I reckon they HAVE had IVF treatment with at least four embryos implanted, hence the 'This one will be very special' comment, and possibly four more babies. Does anyone else think this is a big possibility?? Thanks in advance....x
Yes - it will have eight arms and eight legs and resemble something that lives in a cave system...

I wonder if Katie even bothered with the census!!

The lamb was delicious, you can rate my plate on the Lauren goodyeartyre thread.
The plate is utterly horrid - buy your mum something nice and classy from John Lewis in one colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s good I had actually forgotten about it, I’m not even sure where I put it tbh, this house is 4 floors of rubbish, tat and clutter atm as I’m trying to get it renovated so I can’t ever find anything. Was worried I’d end up in prison for losing my census 😃

Ha dinky , letting all ur secrets out now, ur a bagwoman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah, she's way to important to bother with important and compulsory documents like the census. £1,000 fine? Just stick it on the tab along with all the other debts she has/won't ever pay. 🤬 🤬
Well that actually begs the question - where does she actually register herself as living? MM sold, Ashtead re-rented, Harvey's maybe? She must have an address to be able to get prescriptions end of.

Reactions: 14

RoboCole once Harveys done with him!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes - it will have eight arms and eight legs and resemble something that lives in a cave system...

The plate is utterly horrid - buy your mum something nice and classy from John Lewis in one colour.
The plate is utterly horrid - buy your mum something nice and classy from John Lewis in one colour....
You are very brave!!! Haha! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I always do a report from planet madwoman,
So thought I’d do something a bit different today, a skanky quiz, and it’s coming , and you tattlers who do the times crossword, (you know who you are 🤣) that’s nothing compared to this , 10 questions ,
The winner will be given the bunnycuddles cup ,
Congratulated , and nobody on here will ever talk to you again because we will know you’re a fan , so study , do your homework 👌
I'm officially not entering! I should be on the Hinch thread - I found Bobby in my shower - omg - I feel so well now 😃. Miss Ellie - 2 mint juleps please.............. 🍸 🍸

RoboCole once Harveys done with him!
You should have got the Carry On pic of them in the hospital bed as whatshername comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.