Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that actually begs the question - where does she actually register herself as living? MM sold, Ashtead re-rented, Harvey's maybe? She must have an address to be able to get prescriptions end of.
Excellent point! If Harvey's, it would technically be his responsibility wouldn't it as the tenant/homeowner? Ah well, all good then- she's got someone to blame if not done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s good I had actually forgotten about it, I’m not even sure where I put it tbh, this house is 4 floors of rubbish, tat and clutter atm as I’m trying to get it renovated so I can’t ever find anything. Was worried I’d end up in prison for losing my census 😃

He will need to have a prosthetic fitted by the end of the week then probably 🙄
And lolly sticks for his dick splint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm now twit has a video of Harvey swearing about Sid, of course twit finds it funny 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I said I wouldn’t really say much about what I see now but no BMW 4x4 and a very large rental truck (like box one larger than transit) parked up earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i apologise for this rant,
I have spoken and seen posts on here from many people who have special children, people have opened their hearts up on here, the struggles, but luckily enough they all turn out good, with love,
I am old enough to remember the time when these people were called nasty names, put in homes and hidden away from society, But they are special, Treat them normal because they are but different, my grandson has downs, a nicer man now,you couldn’t meet, Harvey is special, he is not a performing animal , and it breaks my heart,
Going off topic , My hero David Bowie , his son a successful movie director(anyone seen moon? )
Said he was not interested in his dads music,
you go to work for your kids, want them to do better, she just uses them ,no pride in what they could achieve all mini me, sorry tattlers,
Makes my blood boil , you know where I coming from x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it strange he doesn’t seem to have it elevated I always thought it had to be following hand/ arm injury just a thought 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Cameraman Chris will be the designated driver or can CarWash still drive?
Of course not! Katie will use this to beg for her licence back as she needs it for her business. Never mind her shattered feet when she drives!🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.
I feel really unsettled by this video. Poor Harvey looks scared. Can’t help wondering if Harvey was involved somehow. I got the sense that Katie was almost punishing Harvey in a ‘ see what you’ve done’ kind of way’ Whether I’m right or wrong, I can’t understand why Harvey was filmed giving his response to Carl’s injury or why it was posted. If it was meant as a deflection story for sympathy it hasn’t worked for me, just made me more worried about H.
I’ve felt for ages that Katie is ‘hiding in plain sight’ Loads of people must know shady things about her that the public don’t ( and what she puts on SM is bad enough). I’m surprised nobody is speaking out, especially now that members of the public are showing deep concern about Harvey’s care and health. Every time I read a story about Harvey I really feel for him. God forbid if anything happened, I hope those shielding Katie from the consequences of her own choices are called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha dinky , letting all ur secrets out now, ur a bagwoman 🤣🤣🤣
Im a baglady I admit it I’m an horrendous hoarder, but luckily my stuff is all kept neatly in my dressing room, I keep threatening my children that I’m going to leave London and buy myself a little one person cottage in the country if they don’t start and clean up after themselves it’s like living with 5 Tasmanian devils yet ones at uni and 2 are away at school and yet I’m still drowning in their clutter how does that work?
I would like to clarify I’m not living in KP’s level of filth and clutter just yet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah gangrene and removal at the throat I heard 😀
Think we need a 'Stretch Armstrong' Clearblue Cole now his arm is shattered and hanging off. Give who ever was responsible some ideas how to finish the job off.

Couldn't fine a SA with a bad basin haircut, fat arse, tracksuit and 'Eagle Eye Actionman Eyes' but did find one that has got Turkey Teef courtesy of "Istanbul Premier Dental Clinic Bee Gee Teef a Speciality" dentures.

Attachments

• Haha
Katie Price #28 We got an illegal convoy on the B1256, don't bother to report me coz the plods ignore all my tricks - CONVOY

Sorry bit early but I don't want us to forget the driving whilst banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im a baglady I admit it I’m an horrendous hoarder, but luckily my stuff is all kept neatly in my dressing room, I keep threatening my children that I’m going to leave London and buy myself a little one person cottage in the country if they don’t start and clean up after themselves it’s like living with 5 Tasmanian devils yet ones at uni and 2 are away at school and yet I’m still drowning in their clutter how does that work?
I would like to clarify I’m not living in KP’s level of filth and clutter just yet 😂
Ha, I’m married to a bag lady, wonderful though she is, one at uni ? You must be so proud, though it doesn’t matter alway proud of whatever your kids do ,

Katie Price #28 We got an illegal convoy on the B1256, don't bother to report me coz the plods ignore all my tricks - CONVOY

Sorry bit early but I don't want us to forget the driving whilst banned.
That is why pregnancy etc etc all the deflection, warped twisted witch, every story, Katie confirms she’s pregnant ,

Who else wants to take Harvey home ? Punching holes In the walls, smashing up car windows, load of bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha, I’m married to a bag lady, wonderful though she is, one at uni ? You must be so proud, though it doesn’t matter alway proud of whatever your kids do ,

That is why pregnancy etc etc all the deflection, warped twisted witch, every story, Katie confirms she’s pregnant ,

Who else wants to take Harvey home ? Punching holes In the walls, smashing up car windows, load of bollocks
Im immensely proud of him he’s in Newcastle which is almost Scotland so I don’t see him very often and he’s terrible at texting me back, I’m sorry for him that he’s not getting the full on uni experience that me and his father had but hopefully after everyone has had their vaccines things should start to get back to normality.
I’m so concerned over Harvey and the way she stops him from progressing emotionally and intellectually. I know children with special needs can be highly gifted but it’s like she’s stifling that so she can keep him dumbed down and keep exploiting him IMO anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shattered last time I saw a report. Probably snapped in half or dropped off by now, the last time I checked it was about an hour ago.
But the vid with Harvey says broken in 3 places - don't worry no need to wear a sling for cunty boy though...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.