Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So looks like Depop, Fridays’s drop will include sunglasses, jewellery and fur jackets.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

VIP Member
New Thread

Facehugger, must try harder or at least bribe me better. 😘

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
I wonder y she is sticking with the wigs, as her hair actually has a bit of a shine on it now, so perfect time to ruin it again. I know she has had them in when it’s been shorter, aswell. It certainly not because of money either!

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
How many people have commitments on a specific date in 2022 - I can’t imagine Katie and Carl booking a holiday so far ahead.

VIP Member
But it is a Grade II listed. However, that is why she has been systematically damaging it so that it had to be demolished. It hasn't worked so far.
Well that doesn't make any sense, I don't get the logic!

peeko

VIP Member
Right I can see I’m playing against experts , that dc16 is a bit dodgy , like the expert on all things skanky so I’m going to have to go up a notch,
Who bought skanky a £3,500 engagement ring and is a born again Christian, and wanted to help skanky find god ???

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Right I can see I’m playing against experts , that dc16 is a bit dodgy , like the expert on all things skanky so I’m going to have to go up a notch,
Who bought skanky a £3,500 engagement ring and is a born again Christian, and wanted to help skanky find god ???
Ace / Gladiator man?

Facehugger

VIP Member
It’s not really advisable to have any vaccine if you are unwell, a fever or on antibiotics for certain conditions (inflammation/fever) and this would usually contraindicate you. However if a doctor decided it was best for the patient they could agree to give it based on their circumstances
That's what I suspected, thank you so much for your reply. I just wanted to pick someone else's brains on it. ❤

• Heart

Mercedes

Thank you - makes sense.
There is not enough research or evidence as yet to prove it is safe as yet . If a lady is trying to get pregnant and has an underlying health issue that’s up to her / doctor to decide . But once pregnant most definitely not advised .