Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was beautiful what a wonderful man

Reactions: 25
Bet the animal sanctuary never received any money from her
She's a liar too, wasn't it one of the Thailand trips last year where she wore several different colored pairs of fur trimmed slides? ( aka slippers)
---
Bet the animal sanctuary never received any money from her
She probably donated it to her favorite charity, HERSELF!
---
To be honest she is probably doing the Anti Fur lobby a favour by modellwin their coats, way to kill a brand. Pity Princess is features. That phot of her will follow her around her whole life like an albatross
Yes so true, I'm all for that company getting their revenge on KP by using old photos of her, but they shouldn't have used Princess too. She is a child and doubtless didn't have any say in posing for them. Mother of the year yet again getting her involved in the first place.
---
What did Dolly Parton say " it costs a lot of money to look this cheap"
Except DP always looked sensational, skank really does look like she has slept in that trackie for a week , without changing her undies
Dolly would NEVER leave the house looking like that! Even her casual look is immaculate jeans, hair and make up!
---
Hilarious, who is she aiming this at???
Talking about herself again?
---
What a beautiful story!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Thank you for that, it hit hard. I cried.
Me too, tears rolling down my cheeks as I was reading. That's because I love nice people - Mr O'Grady was a super guy & I love animals and get distraught when they have to leave this earth. As hard as it can be, I would sooner have these feeling, no matter how hard it is to lose people/animals, than be like that Mutant, who is robotic, uncaring & arrogant. Never loved anything in her life including her kids.
---
17 weeks ago on the youcanhaveitall insta i think this is old, she'll have a new face and body by xmas 23
View attachment 2063848

Here's another one for you @SmillieKylie
View attachment 2063849
Strange elongated head, like an alien. Old pictures. Still looks terrible/much worse now.

Reactions: 25
Let’s hope they picture her walking by the bins
There is a reason it's always captured by the bins. It's cos she's so faymuss that she is "forced" to leave these places via the side door to avoid being mobbed by Naked Rodney and Co

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.