Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
She is such a selfish bitch. Let Junior enjoy his big night ffs, don’t make him worry that she will be there, off her face and barely dressed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
So AFP never told you, life was gonna be this way?
Your life's a joke..
You're broke..
Your love life's DOA!
It's like you're always stuck on some kind of "gear".
When it hasn't been your day, your month or even your (drama free) year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Nickyjay

I can’t understand why the red tops are paying for new photos of her.

Each set are the same rancid open legged poses, with some horrible hone made bikini on.

She looks like she could do with a bath in dettol with the dodgy tan and black scribbles over her body.

And as for the comedy breasts, words fail me.

I’m the same age and used to be in awe of her looks and all she achieved, never thought by my mid 40s I’d be richer than her (not that I have much) and actually look better with my own grown into face and embrace my wrinkles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect
I think it’s because it comes across as though he has provided stable and loving parenting.
No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors but they live in a tidy and spotless home and both children seem to be polite and well mannered. I believe they’ve both had a private education (paid for by Pete one assumes) and most parents paying for her privilege of a private education don’t typically expect their child to go on to do glamour modelling.

I don’t think he’s St Pete but I do think he came from a kind, close and caring family himself and has tried to replicate that with J&P. It also helps that he’s married the very middle class Emily who’s tried to bring him up to her level. Yes it’s amusing that he is trying to reinvent himself as a bit of a philanthropist and probably isn’t the brightest light on the Christmas tree, but I think he is doing the best for those children.

Whilst he never comments on the antics of KP, what he must have endure behind the scenes is probably fairly horrendous. I’m not saying he deserves a medal as he married her in the first place but I imagine he’ll be glad of the day when he doesn’t have to have anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks @SewerGrapes on your message on the last thread 😀🥰🧵❤💕🤗😘 xxx.
I've copy and pasted 😀😘 x...

Oh Dearest @Pom Bear ~ you are naughty ~ but we all love you ❤

Thank you Love Pom ❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Can't believe the amount of tattoos Katie is having done, she be soon starting on Phill and Grant 😄😄😄😘 x...

Resizer_16785051190101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ming55

VIP Member
The intervention will be a story for when skanky gets home to deflect from her behaviour "we as a family are really worried about Katie's mental health and are trying to talk her into a stay at the priory)" then the blame will be put on being a single mum, the pressure of looking after her kids especially H with his complex needs, trying to fit work in, keep a roof over their heads while all the time being harassed by the media and nasty trolls. The same bollocks skank and the clan used last time she went off the rails on the drink and drugs. It's the same bollocks each time skank fucks up out come the family and the loyalty posts.
I know plenty of single mothers who are bringing disabled kids up and working at keeping their heads above water. Not one of them has acted like that vile cow has. I remember in her early modelling days she was still a vile mouthed selfish cow. Always been ugly on the inside ,it's nothing new.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Crowbag

VIP Member
Being sectioned is horrific for anyone. and expensive.

I'd come up with something much more fitting.
How about she has to spend several years with only Westbrook and Collins for company, physically fastened together? Room full of mirrors and posters of themselves.

Nobody else to talk to, nothing else to look at.
Just the three of them, droning on about themselves, shrieking over each other, no other conversation at all day in day out. Me me me me me.

They'd last a couple of days before turning on each other, Collins would try to eat the other two, Westbrook would try to inhale them, price would try to suffocate them between her tits.

A nice cheap way to annihilate all three.
I can't see any of them being missed.
Job done.

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Awww he’s getting ready for his mistress’s return. New bed ✔ following again on social media ✔ prepares chauffeurs hat to drive her to Cardiff ✔ practicing his arguing with her in front of the kids ✔ gets ready to sell, via his source, they have broken up again after 5 minutes 🙄✔ arranged jet wash of MM ✔ preordered healthy prep meals ✔ a few cryptic Cole posts on IG ✔
Carol is a pathetic dry ham sandwich average looking excuse of a man with a rough looking middle aged girlfriend that won't admit to being in a realtionship with him who depends on an allowance from Daddy whilst he sits at home photoshopping his pictures to pretend he could model for Calvin Klein ... he is just an embarrassment ... then again, so is she ... perfect couple 💑

• Haha
  • Heart

Saffy123

Wonder how until junior has an anti molestation order against her.

He’s just going to end up the same as the ex hubsnwds / ex boyfriends isn’t he, where KP bad mouthes, gate crashes events and undermines isn’t he ? Imagine her turning up in see through clothes like the last boxing event how excruciating for him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Anna666

VIP Member
Just wanted to post these as we know ` rim 👉me ... rent boy 🍩 ` reads on here religiously, and I thoroughly enjoy taking the piss, out of these unimportant ` skid marks ` ... I also know how much it bothers him, when people see him unfiltered ..... ryi ryi rim 👉 ME 😖 ..... we know what you really look like ... sucking that fat gut in, to the point where you cant breathe ..... clenching your triple chins, to give you ` one ` pointy chin ... doesn't take a way from the fact you look NUFINK like your HEAVILY edited, filtered to fuckery photos🤷‍♀️ .... you remain a ` bloated ... out of shape ... sad .... creepy .... FAT bastard ` .. you dont fool us here, we got ya number ` podgy boy ` and ` receipts ` ( you see, this is what happens when you associate with pond life, which is all your ` client base ` :rolleyes: ) .... keeping on the pwicceee theme .... why has she had ` famine ` tattooed onto her manky, wrinkled old man Steptoe knee🤦‍♀️ ... soooo many unanswered questions :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel so bloody heart sorry for those kids. I know there will be folks thinking 4 weeks in Thailand would have been an incredible experience for little ones, and maybe to a degree it is, but there's been nothing cultural or educational that would have made their time there, away from school, worthwhile. She may as well have taken to them Southend-on-sea for a month.

Anyway, I'm away to take my own munchkin somewhere fun so that I can bribe him into letting me go food shopping after in, as he calls it "Marks & expensive". lol

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She's back following SB again....needs her chauffer for another couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow